Author Topic: Eating to fill out-  (Read 2814 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Eating to fill out-
« on: February 18, 2006, 04:10:35 PM »
Intenseone wrote: "If he loses (and he should) I don't want to hear how poor Lee got screwed. He supposedly told Lonnie Teper what he's been eating I guess to fill out on and it consisted of doughnuts and ice cream!!"

Why do some guys eat yams and others eat junk food to fill out?

Prime

• Getbig IV
  • The force is strong in this'un
Re: Eating to fill out-
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2006, 04:14:10 PM »
depends on whether you choose to shit load or not.  Different schools of thought will effect how you carb up.

I was eating yams etc on the day of my show and carbed up on them, my mate carbed up like me but on the day ate a huge ice cream sudae and a doughnut etc.  he suddenly got very vasular and alot sharper but spilled over just after the show.
I had zero vascularity during the whole show, after i ate a plate of chilli and tortillias, a scampi and chips and 4 j2o's (high sugar fruit juice drink).  Withink 2 hours i was so vascular it was insaine and i looked Way better then i had onstage.  But i also bloated up and looked like i was pregnant due to the gas.
[img]http://ima

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2006, 04:20:54 PM »
since when is a sweet potato junk food

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2006, 04:23:30 PM »
depends on whether you choose to shit load or not.  Different schools of thought will effect how you carb up.
I was eating yams etc on the day of my show and carbed up on them, my mate carbed up like me but on the day ate a huge ice cream sudae and a doughnut etc.  he suddenly got very vasular and alot sharper but spilled over just after the show.
I had zero vascularity during the whole show, after i ate a plate of chilli and tortillias, a scampi and chips and 4 j2o's (high sugar fruit juice drink).  Withink 2 hours i was so vascular it was insaine and i looked Way better then i had onstage.  But i also bloated up and looked like i was pregnant due to the gas.

It was the sodium not the carbs that brought your veins out. Carbing up in the traditional sense is over rated.

Prime

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2006, 04:43:06 PM »
It was the sodium not the carbs that brought your veins out. Carbing up in the traditional sense is over rated.
so how would you do it then?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2006, 04:47:39 PM »
so how would you do it then?

Well, the short answer would be to just increase your carbs slightly over a couple of days time. Nothing drastic. Better to come in on the flat side than spilled over. Of course when I say "flat side" I certainly don't mean flat. Conditioning always wins.

Prime

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2006, 04:56:34 PM »
Well, the short answer would be to just increase your carbs slightly over a couple of days time. Nothing drastic. Better to come in on the flat side than spilled over. Of course when I say "flat side" I certainly don't mean flat. Conditioning always wins.
isnt that the traditional carb up approach?  thats how i did it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2006, 05:01:10 PM »
isnt that the traditional carb up approach?  thats how i did it.

No, actually I have brought guys in with no carb up most of the time. Slightly increasinbg your carbs that you are already eating is not the same as the traditional junk out or pie filling, insulin loading BS.