Author Topic: Serious Question For OMR & Ron: Regarding Alex & Pedro01 - Debate  (Read 12850 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Serious Question For OMR & Ron: Regarding Alex & Pedro01 - Debate
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2014, 12:34:43 PM »
HHahahahahaha! This is some funny shit right there
omfg!! i just spit my coffe over my laptop

you're the girl on the sidelines who screams "kick his ass!!"  ::)

let the principals duke it out, you're irrelevant.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2014, 12:35:53 PM »

So you are calling no one a gimmick and admit here you were harassing him for month with your gimmicks sending him all kinds of crap.
And managed to upset and run off one of the greatest posters here with awesome knowledge on training and diet.
Who even has a book out with Gal.

Gal told me personally on the phone he doesn't post here because of YOU and you alone.

No wonder no one and I mean no one, apart from your gimmicks hate your guts and want you to fuck off from this site once and for all.

Bring Alex back, he has principals.

And get rid of this peace of shit Vagina from Regina and the good posters like Chooper and No one will come back.

did you run tu holmes off?
did you threaten his fiance and post her pics?
did you threaten his kids?
did you threaten to rape alexs mom?
did you call alexs kid a half breed n-----r
did you call his wife a  fat n-----r

remember before you answer---there are screenshots of all this

difference here is we all man up and say hey, lets deal with it face to face
you just run and hide and threaten legal action to avoid any confrontation

oh alex is coming back all right
of course when he tells the truth about you all you will do is say "retardick is using alexs account"

ooooooooooooooo sertraline

lolol you are so unstable they took your dog away from you cause you  would abuse it and beat it

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2014, 12:40:51 PM »

So you are calling no one a gimmick and admit here you were harassing him for month with your gimmicks sending him all kinds of crap.
And managed to upset and run off one of the greatest posters here with awesome knowledge on training and diet.
Who even has a book out with Gal.

Gal told me personally on the phone he doesn't post here because of YOU and you alone.

No wonder no one and I mean no one, apart from your gimmicks hate your guts and want you to fuck off from this site once and for all.

Bring Alex back, he has principals.

And get rid of this peace of shit Vagina from Regina and the good posters like Chooper and No one will come back.

I know 5 people that left because of you!!
When you came back everyone left. While you were gone everything was fine no problems. So its you

Read OMR post about you. OK  Twinkle toes

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2014, 12:41:41 PM »
I can't go down the list of questions, but here is my honest opinion.

I think that is indeed you in those pictures with the cowboy sombrero. If anything, I also think that is you at the poker tables. It doesn't take face recognition software to realize that it is simply you, but with 20-30 extra pounds.

You have the exact face, nose, sideburns, facial structure, lips, skin complexion and shoulder width. Not to mention that it seems a little odd that the same guy with the cowboy hat is also at the poker tables and his father also happens to own the flat that you are presently living in. There are WAY too many coincidences with that guy and the notion of you not being him. He plays poker and you have claimed to do the same. His father owns the flat that you currently live in. Come on man, we are not kids here. We know that it is you and no one is thinking of any other plausible notion. There are way too many connections between the guy in the picture and the person you have claimed to be here for the last two years.

Regarding the comparison with Alex, I still believe there is a world of difference between the two of you. That guy is a computer programmer with experience in the defense sector, like that of a defense contractor.

You have your own dealings on your side of the world, but no one has ever had a true idea of what it is that you really do.

All that aside, I think this has been a good idea (the concept of the lounge). I think you guys are now back on GetBig, are abiding by the rules very well and are keeping all antics that would normally get a member banned restricted to that of the lounge, while only posting in a positive fashion elsewhere. I see this as a very good start for everyone.

Again, all of these things are my opinion. I could care less who is who behind the keyboard, so as long as the forum remains entertaining and promotes bodybuilding in the process.

Have a great day...

"1"

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2014, 12:43:11 PM »
Hahahahaha! Thank you OMR!! we keep it fun

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 12:46:12 PM »

I think that is indeed you in those pictures with the cowboy sombrero. If anything, I also think that is you at the poker tables. It doesn't take face recognition software to realize that it is simply you, but with 20-30 extra pounds.

You have the exact face, nose, sideburns, facial structure, lips, skin complexion and shoulder width. Not to mention that it seems a little odd that the same guy with the cowboy hat is also at the poker tables and his father also happens to own the flat that you are presently living in. There are WAY too many coincidences with that guy and the notion of you not being him. He plays poker and you have claimed to do the same. His father owns the flat that you currently live in. Come on man, we are not kids here. We know that it is you and no one is thinking of any other plausible notion. There are way too many connections between the guy in the picture and the person you have claimed to be here for the last two years.

Regarding the comparison with Alex, I still believe there is a world of difference between the two of you. That guy is a computer programmer with experience in the defense sector, like that of a defense contractor.

You have your own dealings on your side of the world, but no one has ever had a true idea of what it is that you really do.

All that aside, I think this has been a good idea (the concept of the lounge). I think you guys are now back on GetBig, are abiding by the rules very well and are keeping all antics that would normally get a member banned restricted to that of the lounge, while only posting in a positive fashion elsewhere. I see this as a very good start for everyone.

Again, all of these things are my opinion. I could care less who is who behind the keyboard, so as long as the forum remains entertaining and promotes bodybuilding in the process.

Have a great day...

"1"
OK Joon! Whats up buddy? How is it you said, you ask and it gets done? :D :D :D
Go fuck of you joke

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 12:47:15 PM »
cue complete nuclear meltdown in 3,2,1.............

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »
Hahahahaha! Thank you OMR!! we keep it fun

I want all of you guys to have a good time. That is why Ron decided to approve this.

Ron believes in being innovative and consistently raising the bar. He felt this would be a good idea and is actively moderating it. I think so far it has worked out well.

I like that Junior, Josh and Alex returned to GetBig. I am not closed to that idea. The issue was always HOW and WHO would monitor their actions.

I washed my hands of all of this and have taken a backseat. You guys now have the king himself moderating this board.

"1"

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2014, 12:50:42 PM »
I want all of you guys to have a good time. That is why Ron decided to approve this.

Ron believes in being innovative and consistently raising the bar. He felt this would be a good idea and is actively moderating it. I think so far it has worked out well.

I like that Junior, Josh and Alex returned to GetBig. I am not closed to that idea. The issue was always HOW and WHO would monitor their actions.

I washed my hands of all of this and have taken a seat back. You guys now have the king himself moderating this board.

"1"

can i mod this board?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2014, 12:50:50 PM »
cue complete nuclear meltdown in 3,2,1.............

Its done with his stick. His dreams are destroyed! He needs to make new ones. Blahahahaha

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2014, 12:52:53 PM »
can i mod this board?  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :D

Only Ron is going to moderate this board. I think that is a good idea. His baby, his rules, you know?

"1"

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2014, 12:54:08 PM »

I washed my hands of all of this and have taken a backseat. You guys now have the king himself moderating this board.

"1"
A true gentleman! Always been.

We are just having a good time, getting some laughs. No harm done.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2014, 12:55:42 PM »
Only Ron is going to moderate this board. I think that is a good idea. His baby, his rules, you know?

"1"
Yes sir! Understood

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2014, 01:00:36 PM »
Also, as a side note, I don't think there is anything wrong with Junior being the gentleman with the sombrero.

If Junior is Mahyar and just so happens to live the good life consisting of playing in major poker tournaments, working/managing many of his father's companies and ultimately living in an all-expense paid flat purchased by his father, I see absolutely no problem with that.

Look, that is as good of a life as anyone can ask for. Would you much rather work your ass off for an entire lifetime or would you rather have the funds available to live life as you best see fit?

I don't see where there would be a disconnect by Junior being the guy in the pictures. I think that guy (i.e. Junior) has it pretty good.

"1"

P.S. I hope Junior doesn't reply with a heavy wall of purple text. I can't answer a million questions as I am reading this from my phone at the moment.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2014, 01:01:16 PM »

"1"

Josh and Joon doing a good job entertaining the masses with their verbal sparring. It's pretty compulsive stuff with these two going back and forth and timely interactions from various getbig stalwarts. I find myself pressing 'refresh' wondering who's gonna chime in next with a concussive verbal beatdown.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2014, 01:03:23 PM »

You have the exact face, nose, sideburns, facial structure, lips and skin complexion. Not to mention that it seems a little odd that the same guy with the cowboy hat is also at the poker tables and his father also happens to own the flat that you are presently living in. There are WAY too many coincidences with that guy and the notion of you not being him. He plays poker and you have claimed to do the same. His father owns the flat that you currently live in. Come on man, we are not kids here. We know that it is you and no one is thinking of any other plausible notion. There are way too many connections between the guy in the picture and the person you have claimed to be here for the last two years.

Have a great day...

"1"

Of course the pictures of me with the sombre hat are me, I posted them here myself....that is not at question here. ::)
The picture of "mahyar" is NOT me playing poker at the tables and that is an absolute statement of fact that has been proven already.

I said it over again, these idiots claimed I changed my name. If you understand anything about that process then you will realize when you apply for a passport you have to have your birth certificate presented.
Everyone so far as failed to answer this very question which I have asked many times and ask again.

why if you pull up "mahyar" public records which allows you to see his birthdate can you see that it is different entirely from my birth date which I have posted up here on video showing it clearly in my passport.

It is simply impossible to ever change ones birthday, yes you can change names but NOT birth-dates, totally impossible unless you are claiming I have presented you with a fake passport which I can totally give you authority to check with the passport office.

Now lets analyze the facts about my flat instead of casting aspersions.

I was the one who posted up and told everyone I had purchased Tulisa's flat. If you check the post history you can see I even posted up tulisa's instragram photo links to prove it was her apartment I purchased.
I knew FULL WELL what information would appear on the land registry records because of the arrangement I had in purchasing the property in the first place and new it would be done under alias, just as is many of my other properties and assets which are run and operated by me and my families ofshore British Virgin Island companies for variety of reasons I am not getting into with you here ARE.

I have gone on record on here as saying I have 8 fucking uncles and 4 aunts on my dads side alone and a further 4 uncles and 2 aunts on my mother side.

Do I know who's name appears on the land registry records, ......off course I do you fucking twats, that is stating the fucking obvious.
Does a name that appears on a land registry record mean that the persons name on that record owns the property in the first place???
Legally speaking yes.......

But is that to say I couldn't have got say and uncle, or a cousin or someone else I know from another part of the world to fucking do the transaction for me on paper and give them the money in the process by way of transfer or some other means it I didn't want it to be known I am the true owner of that property????

Of course yes.

Do you think celebrities or people with substantial wealth don't hide their fucking assets for variety of fucking reasons I am not getting into with you under various aliases???
Of course they do.

I know precisely who the individuals you have "Outed" are.......which is almost fucking laughable that you take credit for that since  I posted  the info myself.

But does that mean that they are me?
Fuck no.

I mean it is ironic because I posted up that info knowing full well land registry records won't reveal my name.
But I did not count on your stupidity to think that those individuals are me........

Which in a way I am please about, cos I played you like dummies.
But in a way is tedious because I am now branded as someone who I am not.  :D

Regardless its a win win for me  ;)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2014, 01:09:54 PM »
Also, as a side note, I don't think there is anything wrong with Junior being the gentleman with the sombrero.

If Junior is Mahyar and just so happens to live the good life consisting of playing in major poker tournaments, working/managing many of his father's companies and ultimately living in an all-expense paid flat purchased by his father, I see absolutely no problem with that.

Look, that is as good of a life as anyone can ask for. Would you much rather work your ass off for an entire lifetime or would you rather have the funds available to live life as you best see fit?

I don't see where there would be a disconnect by Junior being the guy in the pictures. I think that guy (i.e. Junior) has it pretty good.

"1"

P.S. I hope Junior doesn't reply with a heavy wall of purple text. I can't answer a million questions as I am reading this from my phone at the moment.
the person in the picture is fine.

Im sure he is a really nice person in real life and has done many good things.
But Joon keeps saying its not him. So its just an inside joke.
I think Joon loves it. Thats why he keeps saying its not him.lol
So we have more traffic for him

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2014, 01:12:26 PM »

Of course the pictures of me with the sombre hat are me, I posted them here myself....that is not at question here. ::)
The picture of "mahyar" is NOT me playing poker at the tables and that is an absolute statement of fact that has been proven already.

That's the thing, it's pretty obvious that the guy at the poker table and the guy wearing the sombrero are the same person.

Come on Junior, it's ok to just be yourself. We have no problem with that.

You posted this picture with the sombrero, so clearly that is you. Now, to state that the guy sitting at the poker table isn't you is a bit of a stretch. Same nose, sideburns, facial structure, skin complexion, hair color, lips and shoulder width......Come on man, we have no problem with you being who you are.

Look, for all I care, you can be Emilio Estevez and I wouldn't have a problem with it. It's your life and no one is going to get hung up on the minor details like identity.

"1"

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2014, 01:13:11 PM »

I said it over again, these idiots claimed I changed my name. If you understand anything about that process then you will realize when you apply for a passport you have to have your birth certificate presented.
Everyone so far as failed to answer this very question which I have asked many times and ask again.

why if you pull up "mahyar" public records which allows you to see his birthdate can you see that it is different entirely from my birth date which I have posted up here on video showing it clearly in my passport.

It is simply impossible to ever change ones birthday, yes you can change names but NOT birth-dates, totally impossible unless you are claiming I have presented you with a fake passport which I can totally give you authority to check with the passport office.

Now lets analyze the facts about my flat instead of casting aspersions.

I was the one who posted up and told everyone I had purchased Tulisa's flat. If you check the post history you can see I even posted up tulisa's instragram photo links to prove it was her apartment I purchased.
I knew FULL WELL what information would appear on the land registry records because of the arrangement I had in purchasing the property in the first place and new it would be done under alias, just as is many of my other properties and assets which are run and operated by me and my families ofshore British Virgin Island companies for variety of reasons I am not getting into with you here ARE.

I have gone on record on here as saying I have 8 fucking uncles and 4 aunts on my dads side alone and a further 4 uncles and 2 aunts on my mother side.

Do I know who's name appears on the land registry records, ......off course I do you fucking twats, that is stating the fucking obvious.
Does a name that appears on a land registry record mean that the persons name on that record owns the property in the first place???

But is that to say I couldn't have got say and uncle, or a cousin or someone else I know from another part of the world to fucking do the transaction for me on paper and give them the money in the process by way of transfer or some other means it I didn't want it to be known I am the true owner of that property????

Of course yes.

Do you think celebrities or people with substantial wealth don't hide their fucking assets for variety of fucking reasons I am not getting into with you under various aliases???
Of course they do.

I know precisely who the individuals you have "Outed" are.......which is almost fucking laughable that you take credit for that since  I posted  the info myself.

But does that mean that they are me?
Fuck no.

I mean it is ironic because I posted up that info knowing full well land registry records won't reveal my name.
But I did not count on your stupidity to think that those individuals are me........

Which in a way I am please about, cos I played you like dummies.
But in a way is tedious because I am now branded as someone who I am not.  :D

Regardless its a win win for me  ;)

Cool story bro 8)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2014, 01:19:41 PM »
Potato is bored with all this and has been sleeping the whole time

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2014, 01:23:30 PM »
Junior I know you think by telling the same lies over and over that people will start to believe you but it's not going to happen. That poker picture is you 100%. So no need to spew the same lies again and again.  Lol.

he also said he has no idea who Jafar is and  now states of course he knows who the property owner is,...blabbing about uncles and aunts and shit

But is that to say I couldn't have got say and uncle, or a cousin or someone else I know from another part of the world to fucking do the transaction for me on paper and give them the money in the process by way of transfer or some other means it I didn't want it to be known I am the true owner of that property?Huh

BIGTOUGHGUY

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2014, 01:25:02 PM »
he also said he has no idea who Jafar is and  now states of course he knows who the property owner is,...blabbing about uncles and aunts and shit

But yet Jafar knows him.  Lol. 

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2014, 01:25:40 PM »

Jesus Christ Almighty I don't believe I am even having to explain this, you totally misunderstand the point.
Since when do I need to have programmer knowledge to be an expert or industry leader in my field?  ::)
Guys like Alex (smart dude I like) I fucking pay for to work for me......Jesus.

If I need shit done I just go to my employees.
He is a contractor.
I am a fucking CEO of a Telco company that turns over 20 million a year. FACT
I sit on my arse all day....., EVEN if I can be fucking bothered to turn up to the office once a month, eat fucking doughnuts and bark instructions to senior management and directors , accountant and lawyers when my fucking dividends are fat and juicy the way I want them.....or sack and hire senior management.
I sit in my office snorting cocaine while I put bets on the horeracing on my computer while getting blowjobs under the table from the next fucking dum twat PA I wanna employ. FACT

I am totally fucking hand off, exactly the way I want it.
I have zero interest in any day to day shit, that is what I pay people fucking huge salaries for.

What you are saying is Donatella Vesace needs to be a fucking fashion designer or seamstress to run Versace  ::)

Technical knowledge has fuck all to do with business power.

Tomorrow I could go and buy fucking a million pounds worth of shares in a bodybuilding supplement company.
I don't need to be a scientist or Matt Cahill to do it.

Doesn't men I won't shit on guys like Alex in business (no disrespect I like the kid)

Not how it works my friend.

You are showing your naivety here with due respect

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2014, 01:26:16 PM »
But yet Jafar knows him.  Lol. 

those were fucking beauty phone calls Alex and I made when Jafar coughed up right off the bat that junior is his kid

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2014, 01:28:09 PM »
Junior I know you think by telling the same lies over and over that people will start to believe you but it's not going to happen. That poker picture is you 100%. So no need to spew the same lies again and again.  Lol.

You also claimed that I wasn't dating Bikinislut for many months and didn't meet her in Vegas when we had a great time.

OMR do I have your permission to post up some videos of us in Vegas since the rule is if another member does not post here anymore then that is ok?

If not then I will just post them on my site along with everything else to clear things up so you know the truth and the crap I have had to deal with.

Thanks