Author Topic: Serious Question For OMR & Ron: Regarding Alex & Pedro01 - Debate  (Read 12822 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Re: Serious Question For OMR & Ron: Regarding Alex & Pedro01 - Debate
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2014, 01:29:06 PM »
Joon, you know I am straight up and genuinely rooting for you and the slut, but I have to agree with OMR - the hat man (you) and the cap man at the poker table really do look to be the same fella...
O

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2014, 01:29:11 PM »

Jesus Christ Almighty I don't believe I am even having to explain this, you totally misunderstand the point.
Since when do I need to have programmer knowledge to be an expert or industry leader in my field?  ::)
Guys like Alex (smart dude I like) I fucking pay for to work for me......Jesus.

If I need shit done I just go to my employees.
He is a contractor.
I am a fucking CEO of a Telco company that turns over 20 million a year. FACT
I sit on my arse all day....., EVEN if I can be fucking bothered to turn up to the office once a month, eat fucking doughnuts and bark instructions to senior management and directors , accountant and lawyers when my fucking dividends are fat and juicy the way I want them.....or sack and hire senior management.
I sit in my office snorting cocaine while I put bets on the horeracing on my computer while getting blowjobs under the table from the next fucking dum twat PA I wanna employ. FACT

I am totally fucking hand off, exactly the way I want it.
I have zero interest in any day to day shit, that is what I pay people fucking huge salaries for.

What you are saying is Donatella Vesace needs to be a fucking fashion designer or seamstress to run Versace  ::)

Technical knowledge has fuck all to do with business power.

Tomorrow I could go and buy fucking a million pounds worth of shares in a bodybuilding supplement company.
I don't need to be a scientist or Matt Cahill to do it.

Doesn't men I won't shit on guys like Alex in business (no disrespect I like the kid)

Not how it works my friend.

You are showing your naivety here with due respect

you stated  a couple weeks ago that you never do  cocaine
so which is it?

wheres your degrees by the way
wheres your bank records

wheres the pics of you and bikini in vegas
wheres the videos?

POST YOUR EXCLAMATION MARK CERTIFICATE AHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH I almost forgot about that omg ahahahahhahaha

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2014, 01:31:46 PM »

I am a fucking CEO of a Telco company that turns over 20 million a year. FACT

You are showing your naivety here with due respect

Can you post proof of that? I don't think I ever caught the thread where you detailed the name of the company, your title being shown and wealth being estimated by an outside outfit.

This can all be cleared up very easily. I want to see bank statements as well.

I am actually interested in getting that company's name, looking it up with something a little more detailed than Google and then seeing your name as the CEO.

I am sorry if I misunderstood you friend. I am but a simple institutional trader with very bad eyes due to my age.

"1"

P.S. You can post the video of you and BikiniSlut in las Vegas. She left the forum, but that video is as much yours as it is hers. BikiniSlut sent me pictures once, so I am excited to see how she has held up over time.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2014, 01:33:22 PM »
Can you post proof of that? I don't think I ever caught the thread where you detailed the name of the company, your title being shown and wealth being estimated by an outside outfit.

I am actually interested in getting that company's name, looking it up with something a little more detailed than Google and then seeing your name as the CEO.

I am sorry if I misunderstood you friend. I am but a simple institutional trader with very bad eyes due to my age.

"1"

Im losing consciousness from laughter
I dont know how much more I can take

hey omr did you see my bank statement posted---a solid 9 dollars in that bitch--dont mess with me  :o

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2014, 01:34:53 PM »
Milo said he has degrees????? In what?  Stalking and bullshit ting?  Threatening innocent parties?  Bumming money off daddy? Lol.  Will this ever end?

I have a BA in International Business and Marketing and a BA in English Literature and Philosophy.
I know more about mental disorder and prognosis than you do and that is a fact.

You have Borderline Personality Disorder, the Bi Polar is not the main issue, its the BPD.

These are people who had the same problem as you and came out the other side like my Sarah.
What is your excuse Joshua?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2014, 01:48:15 PM »
Im losing consciousness from laughter
I dont know how much more I can take

hey omr did you see my bank statement posted---a solid 9 dollars in that bitch--dont mess with me  :o

Why don't you post a pic of your 5" black plastic trophy to outdo his 4" plastic trophy? Oh sorry, only multi million dollar Telco companies hand those out.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2014, 01:51:24 PM »
Why don't you post a pic of your 5" black plastic trophy to outdo his 4" plastic trophy? Oh sorry, only multi million dollar Telco companies hand those out.

lolololol I can actually do this----head to head nhl hockey draft trophy

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2014, 01:54:27 PM »
Milo said he has degrees????? In what?  Stalking and bullshit ting?  Threatening innocent parties?  Bumming money off daddy? Lol.  Will this ever end?
Please. He promised to post em 3days ago.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00:05 PM »
those were fucking beauty phone calls Alex and I made when Jafar coughed up right off the bat that junior is his kid
I remeber Joon offering 25.000$ reward if anyone can find out his name. Its on a video. Did he pay yet?
I mean it was his idea.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2014, 02:00:47 PM »

"1"

P.S. You can post the video of you and BikiniSlut in las Vegas. She left the forum, but that video is as much yours as it is hers. BikiniSlut sent me pictures once, so I am excited to see how she has held up over time.

Of course I can provide proof, that doesn't mean I am necessarily stupid enough to do it though does it.
I was way to open and honest in the beginning not knowing the devious ways of some people here for my own good.
Still I don't regret  a thing.

The issue I got is I put up whore videos and shit like that and if my real actual identity was known morons like Josh who have nothing better to do and have a field day with that.
I mean even if my real name and company details got out, still it wouldn't be a fucking huge problem but regardless its just aggravation I don't need.

You only have to see videos and pictures of my property and cars and shit to know I have money.
There is also security concerns from outside the board people not just here for your amusement pleasure.

Having said that I am willing to make you a once in a lifetime opportunity and a deal and I am dead serious here.

If you give me a name of an attorney in New York and you go see him at my expense I will put him in touch with my solicitors in London.
Your solicitors in NY will need to confirm to us and provide you with your identity and official passport for proof.

I will have my guys send you a Non Disclosure Agreement in your name which you will sign, as witnessed by official solicitors and return to my solicitors in London.
We will do the same for you so your identity is kept confidential.

After which I will send you full passport, birth certificate copy, my company details with official accounts provided by companies house and relevant bank statements to show proof of funds.

If I go ahead with all this the issue still remains that NDA's are not worth the paper that they are written on unless collateral is attacked to them etc.

So if I go ahead with all this, I want something in return and you need to run this past Ron. And this is my collateral

I will seriously get my solicitors to draft up contracts to buy getbig.com domain name, the entire forum database and website and forum for $100,000K cash paid within 7 days of contracts being agreed.

In the contract we will clearly state that no copy of the database is ever allowed to be published elsewhere and you guys cannot operate another forum using any existing database info or members for minmum of 2 years.

I am serious as fucking cancer about this proposal.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 18, 2014, 02:06:02 PM »

Of course I can provide proof, that doesn't mean I am necessarily stupid enough to do it though does it.
I was way to open and honest in the beginning not knowing the devious ways of some people here for my own good.

The issue I got is I put up whore videos and shit like that and if my real actual identity was known morons like Josh who have nothing better to do and have a field day with that.
I mean even if my real name and company details got out, still it wouldn't be a fucking huge problem but regardless its just aggravation I don't need.

You only have to see videos and pictures of my property and cars and shit to know I have money.
There is also security concerns from outside the board people not just here for your amusement pleasure.

Having said that I am willing to make you a once in a lifetime opportunity and a deal and I am dead serious here.

If you give me a name of an attorney in New York and you go see him at my expense I will put him in touch with my solicitors in London.
Your solicitors in NY will need to confirm to us and provide you with your identity and official passport for proof.

I will have my guys send you a Non Disclosure Agreement in your name which you will sign, as witnessed by official solicitors and return to my solicitors in London.
We well do the same for you so your identity is kept confidential.

After which I will send you full passport, birth certificate copy, my company details with official accounts provided by companies house and relevant bank statements to show proof of funds.

If I go ahead with all this the issue still remains that NDA's are no worth the paper that they are written on unless collateral is attacked to them etc.

So if I go ahead with all this, I want something in return and you need to run this past Ron.

I will seriously get my solicitors to draft up contracts to buy getbig.com domain name, the entire forum database and website and forum for $100,000K cash paid within 7 days of contracts being agreed.

In the contract we will clearly state that no copy of the database is ever allowed to be published elsewhere and you guys cannot operate another forum using any existing database info or members for minmum of 2 years.

OMG! It never ends!  :D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #61 on: November 18, 2014, 02:08:04 PM »
OMG! It never ends!  :D

Potato just took a huge triple coiler outside. It was a mini mountain of poop

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: November 18, 2014, 02:10:31 PM »
Potato just took a huge triple coiler outside. It was a mini mountain of poop
Hahahahaha!

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 18, 2014, 02:16:55 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 18, 2014, 02:18:55 PM »

We well do the same for you so your identity is kept confidential.

If I go ahead with all this the issue still remains that NDA's are not worth the paper that they are written on unless collateral is attacked to them etc.

So if I go ahead with all this, I want something in return and you need to run this past Ron. And this is my collateral

So, let me get this straight....

You claim that you are some big, telecom tycoon making over 20 million dollars every year and pass that up as a FACT and then when we ask for some simple evidence, you then go into details about how this simple proof would compromise your identity and personal life. Furthermore, you ask that I practically waste days worth of time, energy and money to get an attorney, that can then speak with your attorney, to then exchange my identity for a chance at seeing your true identity.

Then, to make shit even more preposterous, you add another impossibility to the "deal" as to make sure that this will never take place. You say that if all this goes through and we see who you "really" are, you want to then purchase Getbig.com from Ron.

Have you lost your little Iranian mind, my friend? With all due respect, have you actually snorted up too much baby powder during one of your last YouTube videos, my friend?

The burden of proof is always placed upon the person making the claims. You claim to be all these things, yet have nothing to show for it. This is how a liar backs out of a call out. He transfers the responsibility of having to prove himself to others and does so in a way that makes it practically impossible for the other person to do.

It's like saying, "I am a fucking billionaire and I own a 200-acre island off the coast of South Africa and that is a fact. If you want to see the proof, you can get it, but you have to only SWIM 500 miles off the coast of Madagascar, get to that island, find the deed that was given to me that is buried under 1,000 Feet of pure rock and then once you dig it out with your bare hands and see that the island belongs to me, you have to go and, in return for my exposing myself to you, speak to a surgeon that can cut out your tongue, while making you blind and deaf and only then will I be open to such a deal"....

You say that we should simply look at that bullshit flat and assume that you must be worth a lot of money. I see a flat, purchased by Jafar, that is now being lived on by his son and nothing more.

This is a good thread. I believe everyone will see things for what they are now.

"1"

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 18, 2014, 02:20:21 PM »
Joon, you know I am straight up and genuinely rooting for you and the slut, but I have to agree with OMR - the hat man (you) and the cap man at the poker table really do look to be the same fella...
It  has that same handsome germanic feature. Or is it swedish?
Either way its joon! 8)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 18, 2014, 02:27:17 PM »

You claim that you are some big, telecom tycoon making over 20 million dollars every year and pass that up as a FACT and then when we ask for some simple evidence, you then go into details about how this simple proof would compromise your identity and personal life. Furthermore, you ask that I practically waste days worth of time, energy and money to get an attorney, that can then speak with your attorney, to then exchange my identity for a chance at seeing your true identity.

Then, to make shit even more preposterous, you add another impossibility to the "deal" as to make sure that this will never take place. You say that if all this goes through and we see who you "really" are, you want to then purchase Getbig.com from Ron.

Have you lost your little Iranian mind, my friend? With all due respect, have you actually snorted up too much baby powder during one of your last YouTube videos, my friend?

The burden of proof is always placed upon the person making the claims. You claim to be all these things, yet have nothing to show for it. This is how a liar backs out of a call out. He transfers the responsibility of having to prove himself to others and does so in a way that makes it practically impossible for the other person to do.

It's like saying, "I am a fucking billionaire and I own a 200-acre island off the coast of South Africa and that is a fact. If you want to see the proof, you can get it, but you have to only SWIM 500 miles off the coast of Madagascar, get to that island, find the deed that was given to me that is buried under 1,000 Feet of pure rock and then once you dig it out with your bare hands and see that the island belongs to me, you have to go and, in return for my exposing myself to you, speak to a surgeon that can cut out your tongue, while making you blind and deaf and only then will I be open to such a deal"....

You say that we should simply look at that bullshit flat and assume that you must be worth a lot of money. I see a flat, purchased by Jafar, that is now being lived on by his son and nothing more.

This is a good thread. I believe everyone will see things for what they are now.

"1"

I bet you are thanking God you are not moderating this shit. OMR, just have him send you a pic of his 4" plastic trophy that symbolizes his success. You will need no other proof.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2014, 02:30:04 PM »
No, don't want to see photos or pics or anything that will violate the spirit of what we talked about.  

And no, once again, Getbig isnt for sale, so please stop having people think it is.  Nor has there ever been any discussions on it either.

ALSO - if there are issues in the thread, click on Report to Moderator, and it will be deleted. 

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »
heres a pic at 45 years old when I actually made a bit of an attempt and went down to 228 pounds. Too lazy now and like cupcakes too much  :P
Damn you look great here! Why dont you give it another shot?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2014, 02:37:18 PM »
No, don't want to see photos or pics or anything that will violate the spirit of what we talked about. 

And no, once again, Getbig isnt for sale, so please stop having people think it is.  Nor has there ever been any discussions on it either.

Hey who died and made you boss Huh?.......Oooops, you are the boss, nevermind. ;D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2014, 02:45:53 PM »
Damn you look great here! Why dont you give it another shot?

pure and utter laziness

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2014, 03:18:22 PM »

You claim
that you are some big, telecom tycoon making over 20 million dollars every year and pass that up as a FACT and then when we ask for some simple evidence, you then go into details about how this simple proof would compromise your identity and personal life. Furthermore, you ask that I practically waste days worth of time, energy and money to get an attorney, that can then speak with your attorney, to then exchange my identity for a chance at seeing your true identity.

1) No I don't "claim" anything, YOU asked the question as have others "What do you do etc" because it is YOU guys that are obsessed with me not the other way round. So please lets not get it twisted.

You asked a question, I gave you an answer.

You choose not to believe it, that's fine.

That doesn't some how shift the onus on me to prove anything to you....it is your curiosity here that needs to be satisfied not mine.

When was the last time I asked you or anyone else what they do for a living, who their family were, who they fucked etc?

I am simply not interested to know, it is YOU guys that have always been chasing me around here from day one.
I understand it is part of my celebrity status here and comes with the territory of being successful.
It is not usual for people to be curious, happens to me even in real, however you  simply cannot make everyone happy, you realize that quite quickly if you were in that position.

2) Secondly I never said "I make 20 million a year" I clearly stated my company turns over "£20 mil a year"...you have no idea what my profit margin is or how much "I" make a year and whatever other shareholder may or may not be involved.

3) I told you it wont cost you a penny because I will pay your solicitors fees, so its just a couple of days on the phone, won't cost you a dime.

4) If you have issue with the timing of identity exchange we can simply set up a meeting in NY which we can arrange between my solicitors and yours and have a meeting. I am happy to accommodate that.
Its how business works my friend.

5) I am deadly serious into my inquiry about purchasing GB and ultimately I believe it will be if the price is right. However, it should be a private discussion.

I am not Iranian so stop already with that, if you "claim" that I am, then according by your own logic you stated before "it is the responsibility of the person making the claim" to post up the proof.
You and others just say shit without backing it up or providing evidence.
No one has lost their mind here my friend apart from you and no I haven't touched cocaine since I was in my twenties.
And I would happily go to any lie detector agency of your choosing in London and pay for it MYSELF and they can post you the results so please less with the personal accusations.

You say I don't back things up, that is hilarious I have posted many videos living in a 2mil dollar property as has been proven by fact, driving 150K dollar cars etc and you have only seen a small sample of WHAT I AM CHOSEN TO SHOW YOU, so again you talk total nonsense with due respect.

Again total nonsense, what you are trying to do is get to have sensitive private information from me that no sensible individual in their right mind would disclose on a public forum, when potentially individuals with criminal histories such as Josh could use to harm me, not mentioning information falling into the wrong hands from outside the board.

If you care to dispute this please post up right now your bank statements, passport, drivers license or anything else you care to prove me wrong.

This is price-sly why negotiations of this kind are done across boardrooms in private, I was simply giving you the opportunity to open negotiations on the matter.
It is so far you who is refusing to engage and making up excuses.

Totally agree, I was saying to you for months not to be so heavy handed with the moderation.
These types of threads represent the real Getbig.
You have me to thank for this and now understand why my protest movement was worth it.
We have won our freedom back so far. Lets hope it stays that way. I take full credit for it

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2014, 03:23:26 PM »
No problem my friend, will all due respect, I will simply see you as Mahyar the Iranian son of Jafar that goes by the screen name of Junior. No problem my friend, it is all fine.

Since you say it is not true my friend, we will simply have to agree to disagree my friend, that's just the way things are my friend.

"1"

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2014, 03:32:10 PM »

And no, once again, Getbig isnt for sale, so please stop having people think it is.  Nor has there ever been any discussions on it either.

ALSO - if there are issues in the thread, click on Report to Moderator, and it will be deleted. 

That is most interesting Ron-father, I completely understands the reasons why and always have done and respect your decision.
I appreciate your complete integrity on the matter, especially with making sure there is nothing sinister going on with the Bigtoughguy gimmick god forbid.
I am sure you fully appreciate and realized this about me by now, that truth always comes out in the end and what an honest bloke I really am. :-*

With the greatest amount of respect I was not trying to make out "GB is for sale" it was simply a part of discussion we were having with OMR.
He has come to understand and appreciate over time that this "lightweight kid" cannot be outsmarted or out maneuvered and has taken on giants in business and won which pales in comparison to any internet forum, regardless of how wonderful and great GB is as we all know.

Notwithstanding that fact I am a firm believer as a matter of opinion that everything in business has a price, its just usually a case of finding the right pricing point etc.

Regardless I totally agree this is not a matter for public discussion in case people get some notions which might end up being pure speculation.

Sincerest Regards
Joon

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #74 on: November 18, 2014, 03:41:31 PM »
No problem my friend, will all due respect, I will simply see you as Mahyar the Iranian son of Jafar that goes by the screen name of Junior. No problem my friend, it is all fine.

Since you say it is not true my friend, we will simply have to agree to disagree my friend, that's just the way things are my friend.

"1"

No problem at all my friend, with all due respect, I will simply see you as "Gayner", the son of Bigmc's UK gimmick that goes by the screen name of Foozle. No problem my friend, it is all fine.

Since you say it is not true my friend, we will simply have to agree to disagree my friend, that's just the way thing are my friend.

I mean everyone is allowed to fantasize, believe and or create whatever scenarios they want in their head.
Who am I to take that away from you.  :-*