Author Topic: MILLY... MILLO>>>> MILOS>>>> Mayhar  (Read 2663 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
MILLY... MILLO>>>> MILOS>>>> Mayhar
« on: November 18, 2014, 07:51:22 PM »
Milos, take a break dude.

I enjoyed our talk a week ago but dude.. seriously?

calling me at 3AM then 4AM??? I keep my phone on when I travel to make sure my family is safe.

We have the corp jet for this project so I pick up my shit I keep in the warehouse. If you were local I would shot your drunken ass before getting my coffee this AM.

Nothing personal but control your impulses or I'll control them for you.

®

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: MILLY... MILLO>>>> MILOS>>>> Mayhar
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 07:54:51 PM »

calling me at 3AM then 4AM??? I keep my phone on when I travel to make sure my family is safe.

We have the corp jet for this project so I pick up my shit I keep in the warehouse. If you were local I would shot your drunken ass before getting my coffee this AM.

here comes the truth

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 07:59:03 PM »
here comes the truth

I can't post pictors.. arsenal that is. Very frustrated so will do an epic attachment. I butt funnelled that shit.

®

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2014, 08:00:55 PM »

I thought 3.00am 4.00am UK time was like 6.00pm your time dude and I only called you like 4 times and got voice mail....why you crying?

You told me to call you anytime ....lol

We have business to discuss about the Vagina

But....uhhh....ok ...douchey.....

Next time I call you and don't get through can I call your mum and see if she grounded you again?

Quit whining and make another video....I am bored. ;D

PS Welcome back loser
:D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2014, 08:03:46 PM »
I can't post pictors.. arsenal that is. Very frustrated so will do an epic attachment. I butt funnelled that shit.

This is some travelling hitman stuff....
O

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2014, 08:09:05 PM »

I thought 3.00am 4.00am UK time was like 6.00pm your time dude and I only called you like 4 times and got voice mail....why you crying?

You told me to call you anytime ....lol

We have business to discuss about the Vagina

But....uhhh....ok ...douchey.....

Next time I call you and don't get through can I call your mum and see if she grounded you again?

Quit whining and make another video....I am bored. ;D

PS Welcome back loser
:D

here we got with the windmill of craziness... remember when we talked about bigmc etc and talking beyond this bullshit drama? well this is one of thozzze situations.

I have a business to run. 7 digit contract with WC Telcos. A family to look over and make sure they're safe. You calling at 2-3-4 AM ain't helping any of this.

I'm all for the cause but if you are who you claim to be, show some respect for people who professionally get shit done.

If you can't respect that. I will have to reconsider what you claim to be which I blindly gave you the internet of a doubt.

GodSpeed Princess Manor dude. you've got everything you need to be successful yet decide to waste productive cycles putting a show for the internets.

Make me believe in you. Show me you HAVE the business background you claim to have. So far your got me doubting (no homo).

I'm out.
®

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2014, 08:13:51 PM »
here we got with the windmill of craziness... remember when we talked about bigmc etc and talking beyond this bullshit drama? well this is one of thozzze situations.

I have a business to run. 7 digit contract with WC Telcos. A family to look over and make sure they're safe. You calling at 2-3-4 AM ain't helping any of this.

I'm all for the cause but if you are who you claim to be, show some respect for people who professionally get shit done.

If you can't respect that. I will have to reconsider what you claim to be which I blindly gave you the internet of a doubt.

GodSpeed Princess Manor dude. you've got everything you need to be successful yet decide to waste productive cycles putting a show for the internets.

Make me believe in you. Show me you HAVE the business background you claim to have. So far your got me doubting (no homo).

I'm out.

No problem chief, I shoot you my cell on pm, I think you have it anyway,  give me a ring anytime you want, I wont ring u, I stay up all hours...(currently 4.0am here) I don't need my beauty sleep...and everything I learned I learned from you and Josh......next generation material... :-*

Peace

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2014, 08:20:51 PM »

No problem chief, I shoot you my cell on pm, I think you have it anyway,  give me a ring anytime you want, I wont ring u, I stay up all hours...(currently 4.0am here) I don't need my beauty sleep...and everything I learned I learned from you and Josh......next generation material... :-*

Peace

I'm not sure I can decipher this shit but to be clear, do not interfere with my professional life.

alternative is a quick trip to the UK Office with a mission. I've done it before, will do it again.

®

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2014, 08:29:11 PM »
I'm not sure I can decipher this shit but to be clear, do not interfere with my professional life.

alternative is a quick trip to the UK Office with a mission. I've done it before, will do it again.

I sent you a pm. And there I was being all polite.

Do what you want, just don't yap.

This is my turf. Come down.

I take you to school near green lanes tottenham.

Don't understand what that means.

Ask bigmc.  :-*

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2014, 08:39:19 PM »

I sent you a pm. And there I was being all polite.

Do what you want, just don't yap.

This is my turf. Come down.

I take you to school near green lanes tottenham.

Don't understand what that means.

Ask bigmc.  :-*

5050 to take me into real life hey?
I was literally on my hands and fucking knees begging you to come into my real life and all you do is make excuses
keep your boy under control?
Its beyond easy to stay in control knowing your threats are as empty as your fucking head

get over yourself. Be thankful not many people read the lounge and have seen you bitch your way out of facing me
any fucking normal mma person would want me to be fat, slow and out of breath to easily beat me. But you make some absolutely brain dead stupid cop out excuse telling me to weigh 220 cause you dont want to use your mma skills on me at 300?

Hey Tom, dont use your bbj skills on the fat guy, use them on the lighter guy. Oh fuck ya that makes a ballpark of sense

this will simply be months of you and i beaking back and forth, then on april 2 i will walk to to douglas park and make the video proving you are a useless tit, and after that date we will never speak again

more predictable than lungrenisback sucking a dick

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2014, 08:39:40 PM »
Alex your inbox is full.

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2014, 08:43:16 PM »
5050 to take me into real life hey?
I was literally on my hands and fucking knees begging you to come into my real life and all you do is make excuses
keep your boy under control?
Its beyond easy to stay in control knowing your threats are as empty as your fucking head

get over yourself. Be thankful not many people read the lounge and have seen you bitch your way out of facing me
any fucking normal mma person would want me to be fat, slow and out of breath to easily beat me. But you make some absolutely brain dead stupid cop out excuse telling me to weigh 220 cause you dont want to use your mma skills on me at 300?

Hey Tom, dont use your bbj skills on the fat guy, use them on the lighter guy. Oh fuck ya that makes a ballpark of sense

this will simply be months of you and i beaking back and forth, then on april 2 i will walk to to douglas park and make the video proving you are a useless tit, and after that date we will never speak again

more predictable than lungrenisback sucking a dick

Here is the thing you fat fuck, when I deliver the goods I don't announce it and its when you least expect.
You have never dealt with anyone like me before in your life.
Someone that's willing to make it happen just on principal.

I am not going to engage you any further from this point on and this is my last post to you.

Watch your fat fucking mouth
Or it will be permanently closed when you least expect it

When I go all quiet that's when you should worry

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2014, 09:01:04 PM »

Here is the thing you fat fuck, when I deliver the goods I don't announce it and its when you least expect.
You have never dealt with anyone like me before in your life.
Someone that's willing to make it happen just on principal.

I am not going to engage you any further from this point on and this is my last post to you.

Watch your fat fucking mouth
Or it will be permanently closed when you least expect it

When I go all quiet that's when you should worry

fine its not my last post to you
there is 0% fear of you. You wont make shit happen. You go from willing to fight here to bringing 20 guys to wanting rules to wanting it in Toronto to wanting it in a ring to showing up when I least expect it

do you see a fucking theme here? Alltalk should be your middle name tattoed on your forehead. I have sat here and begged for you to deal with me in real life. I dont care if you think Im yappy and yappy people arent tough. If Im not tough cause Im yappy and fat then man the fuck up. And going quiet is your best choice cause everything you have said so far has made you look like a fucking moron

and there you go with principal again, an absolute fucking bag of hammers. Its principle

although your best was spelling nuances "nuisances"
stupid, cowardly, short and ugly. What a golden fucking combination

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2014, 11:33:18 PM »

lol one more of joons lies revealed.