Author Topic: April 2nd 2015- Tennis Courts How its Gonna Go Down Exactly - Sticky Please  (Read 1621 times)

Uncle Joon

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
OMR please sticky this.

On the 2nd of April 2015 me and some of my "friends" will go down to Regina at the Tennis courts Josh mentioned in Regina.

We will book at the tennis courts to play a game or two of tennis and we will be there all day and everything will be filmed.

I am not advocating violence and are there to have a good time.

Now Josh has stated on numerous occasions if he see's me   he will "Smash my face in" ..."Literally break my legs"...."pour gasoline on me and light a match" ...as he has done in the past according to him and has criminal record to prove it ......because he is such a tough guy......blah....blah... blah......this is his opportunity he has been begging for.

ALL he has to do is come down to where we are (Tennis courts) and carry out what he claims he is going to do to prove himself.

I will call him a fat fuck to his face, call him "The Vagina" from Regina......say anything I want.....but I will not physically touch him in anyway or get into his personal space.

ALL he has to do if he doesn't like it is attack me like he said he will do and carry out whatever he wants to do.

In which case whatever I do, will be entirely justified as self defense by law.

We will be there, everything will be on film to prove.

Let the bi-polar wonder turn up and carry out what he says he wants to do.

And lets see what happens.

No more yapping or talking from me, just pure actions from this point.

I will not even address him or reply to a single one of his posts.

This is for the world to see.

The difference between yapping on the internet and a man of action.

Please sticky.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
OMR please sticky this.

On the 2nd of April 2015 me and some of my "friends" will go down to Regina at the Tennis courts Josh mentioned in Regina.

We will book at the tennis courts to play a game or two of tennis and we will be there all day and everything will be filmed.

I am not advocating violence and are there to have a good time.

Now Josh has stated on numerous occasions if he see's me   he will "Smash my face in" ..."Literally break my legs"...."pour gasoline on me and light a match" ...as he has done in the past according to him and has criminal record to prove it ......because he is such a tough guy......blah....blah... blah......this is his opportunity he has been begging for.

ALL he has to do is come down to where we are (Tennis courts) and carry out what he claims he is going to do to prove himself.

I will call him a fat fuck to his face, call him "The Vagina" from Regina......say anything I want.....but I will not physically touch him in anyway or get into his personal space.

ALL he has to do if he doesn't like it is attack me like he said he will do and carry out whatever he wants to do.

In which case whatever I do, will be entirely justified as self defense by law.

We will be there, everything will be on film to prove.

Let the bi-polar wonder turn up and carry out what he says he wants to do.

And lets see what happens.

No more yapping or talking from me, just pure actions from this point.

I will not even address him or reply to a single one of his posts.

This is for the world to see.

The difference between yapping on the internet and a man of action.

Please sticky.

Absolute nonsense. Why not come to Australia and jump in the water up north where there are crocodiles. Same lunacy.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
[3:34:39 PM] Pee Weeple: ahhaahahahaahhahaha
[3:39:19 PM] A  get into his personal space LOL
[3:39:26 PM] A : flying from around the world to a town in middle of canada
[3:39:31 PM] A : ya thats nothin close to gettn to his personal space
[3:40:00 PM] A : what ever happened to just agreeing on fighting a person and leave it at that
[3:44:52 PM] Pee Weeple: not a clue