Author Topic: How long does it take you to "turn around" being 10 pounds overweight?  (Read 5645 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: How long does it take you to "turn around" being 10 pounds overweight?
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2014, 09:32:57 AM »
I'm 4 days in now.   it was 2 days of BRUTAL stomach distress.  Fiber, fiber, water, water.  ECA.  I was an unpleasant man, to say the last.   Stomach seems to have adjusted now.  I wanted to just kick it into gear fast. It's only about ten pounds of fat - abs still have shape but blurred out for the first time in years. 

a 7-11 opened near my house and i developed a nasty habit of iced coffee.  It's BAD. very bad.  Never begin this habit, people. 

GOOD LUCK...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: How long does it take you to "turn around" being 10 pounds overweight?
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2014, 11:13:33 AM »
I'm 6 days in.  I think it took 3-4 days of the HIGH fiber eating to really clean me out, but it did the trick.  Waistline is down over an inch.  I'll take pics in another week, but I look like a new man already.  

Oatmeal 2x a day.    Daily probiotic.  and 2-4 fiber gummies a day.  Lots of bananas, ZERO sugar.  I had a few french fries last night, then played a 4 hours show so they were burned up.  

I had been eating garbage, feeling like crap.  I can't believe how happy I feel, with guts all un-stuck once again.  I must sound like the old man in the fruit aisle, chatting about fiber to anyone that will listen.  I was working with one of my singers, a fairly hot 22 year old, and I'm telling her about the benefits of oatmeal as she's chugging Fireball as fast as humanly possible.  I'm *that* guy.