Author Topic: Sean Hannity has "evolved" on Amnesty.  (Read 389 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Sean Hannity has "evolved" on Amnesty.
« on: November 19, 2014, 10:12:22 AM »
Read how Sean Hannity said he "EVOLVED" his position on amnesty.  In 48 hours.  One week after the 2012 defeat to Obama:
http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2012/11/09/latino-power-suddenly-sean-hannity-wants-immigration-reform/

“I think you control the border first. You create a pathway for those people that are here — you don’t say you’ve got to go home. And that is a position that I’ve evolved on. Because, you know what, it’s got to be resolved. The majority of people here, if some people have criminal records you can send them home, but if people are here, law-abiding, participating for years, their kids are born here, you know, first secure the border, pathway to citizenship, done.

Now, if you can agree that Hannity abruptly changed his position, one week after the 2012 election, I can keep moving on to additional FOX hosts who did this in the same time period.  Do you follow so far?  Or is this when you get into your old "Well, maybe a dozen fox HOSTS did a radical change in the same week, but the NETWORK ITSELF doesn't..."   That's like saying maybe a few people in hitler's govt were up to no good during the 1940s, but the trees and gravel and water inside germany, hey, they had nothing to do what that whole WWII thing lol.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Re: Sean Hannity has "evolved" on Amnesty.
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 10:56:04 AM »
"8 million" (lol) new "workers" - coming next year. I feel really bad for anyone currently in the middle of a legal immigration process, they will be bumped back for years because of this.

I'm sure the guvmint will secure the border, this time. Because there will be no need for illegal workers to replace the freshly amnestied ones