Author Topic: deca run with TRT  (Read 3201 times)

CDel19

• Getbig II
deca run with TRT
« on: November 19, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »
hey guys question about my deca and test usage-Im 42 been on trt for three years and added deca for the last two-do you think I should take breaks here and there from the deca-no problems here just wondering-I got good results from it but maybe I should switch it up ?  I always keep test at minimum of 200 mg week  thx

whitewidow

Re: deca run with TRT
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 05:09:11 PM »
hey guys question about my deca and test usage-Im 42 been on trt for three years and added deca for the last two-do you think I should take breaks here and there from the deca-no problems here just wondering-I got good results from it but maybe I should switch it up ?  I always keep test at minimum of 200 mg week  thx

I would keep getting it! dosn't mean you have to use it but just pick it up every month! I only get 200mg every 10-14 days and my doctor probably dosn;t even know what deca is! I am getting my TRT just from my primary care doctor not a rejuvenation clinic. Even if I did go to a rejuvenation clinic they all suck up here in Portland,Or they prescribe just gels and creams or insert one of those pellets in you! no injectable Testosterone is prescribe or HGH. your stuck paying shit loads of money just for androgl or some other kind of Test cream of gel or the Testosterone Pellet method if you want to run that crazy shit!

My primary care doctor hooked me up way better then any of the TRT/HRT clinics would have!

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 05:15:11 PM »
Deca is being touted as one of the WORST for heart health. lots of research showing how terrible nandro is for the heart.

whitewidow

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 05:30:19 PM »
Deca is being touted as one of the WORST for heart health. lots of research showing how terrible nandro is for the heart.

probably not worse then some orals like dianabol or adrol i think those are the worst for the heart! The old ciba Dbol the guys in the late 70's took was insanely potent and would drive bodybuilders BP levels up scary high!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

CDel19

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 07:35:32 AM »
just thinking a break for a few months could be good? maybe itll kick in again-its pharma deca from a compound pharmacy-my BP is very good

GHGut

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2014, 04:31:53 PM »
My TRT doc prescribes deca with my test. He prescribes 500 mgs a week of each. I use less, say 200-250 of test (depending) and 200 of the deca. Been doing this for 2 & 1/2 years with no breaks (I am 42 also). Blood work fine. Everything good.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2014, 04:54:38 PM »
My TRT doc prescribes deca with my test. He prescribes 500 mgs a week of each. I use less, say 200-250 of test (depending) and 200 of the deca. Been doing this for 2 & 1/2 years with no breaks (I am 42 also). Blood work fine. Everything good.

Wow, would love info on your clinic. pM me if you can

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2014, 08:29:39 PM »
I wouldn't keep it in forever.. Maybe cycle here and there.. Stick to what is naturally produced in your body

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2014, 10:49:23 PM »

Post this research plz, doses and subjects. Test is "bad for your heart" if you're a typical sedentary fat pig 55 year old drinker with high BP who jumps on HRT

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2014, 11:53:22 PM »
Post this research plz, doses and subjects. Test is "bad for your heart" if you're a typical sedentary fat pig 55 year old drinker with high BP who jumps on HRT
http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html
not saying i agree with anything but i know the study

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2014, 08:53:27 AM »

Wow, would love info on your clinic. pM me if you can

Ditto that! Add me to that PM lol. What country are you in? - curious if I can get this kind of deal in Canada.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2014, 01:37:50 PM »
http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html
not saying i agree with anything but i know the study

interesting.. but I'd like to know what those concentrations equate to in real terms of MG injected per week, as I'm not planning on injecting nandrolone precursors directly into my heart (or doing lines of coke)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2014, 01:57:54 PM »
interesting.. but I'd like to know what those concentrations equate to in real terms of MG injected per week, as I'm not planning on injecting nandrolone precursors directly into my heart (or doing lines of coke)

If you read the articles it talks about conversion rates to what humans take and i think it was below what most BB dudes use. To be honest man, this article had me tossing my brand new NPP i just got. There are some things ill ignore but im not gonna try and act smarter than these researchers and find ways to justify the use/abuse as soo many do. Gotta draw the line somewhere. Everyone jumps on a pro-roid article and says look its fine! Then they read a negative one and go "nah thats bull, it was injected into the lining of a cell T instead of cell R and it was on a rats penis skin and not a human penis skin" or other "im smarter than the scientist" talk.  JMO

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2014, 11:36:37 PM »
To be honest man, this article had me tossing my brand new NPP i just got.
:-\
Y U NO SEND IT TO ME