Author Topic: Do you have a dollar?  (Read 5610 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Do you have a dollar?
« on: November 19, 2014, 06:29:22 PM »
Wtf are you going to do with a dollar.  The never ending cycle of begging.
I just replied to this lady, "uhhh, do you have a dollar?"  She replied no...shocking.
I plan on usng this line until on person says sure...then I'll give them $10.
That'll show em'.   Haha
N

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Re: Do you have a dollar?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 06:33:07 PM »
I never give them anything.  My tax dollars go towards plenty of help for these people.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 06:35:42 PM »

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 10:26:12 PM »
Shape: it's funny you posted a David Cross clip.  He's one of my favorite comedians.
I'll have to check out some Mr Show clips on YouTube.
N

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 01:41:53 AM »
I don't give money per say, to people who beg on the streets, but I am part of a U.K. organisation called 'Street Pastors'.

A couple of times a month I will be out (in uniform no homo) from 10pm-3am on a Fri or Sat night. During this night I will sit down with genuine street homeless people (there are about 80 genuine) in my town who we know on a first name basis. We pray with them, buy them a hot meal and drink and just sit down in their level and listen.

I've personally intervened on plannned suicides/domestic violence and helped hundred of people doing this.

In my opinion this is a better shot at 'helping the homeless' than throwing a couple of quid at a Romanian who might even have a night job and an apartment lol.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 01:43:04 AM »
It makes a lot of people think when they see my in my Street Pastor jacket, as they might have seen me work the door in a club 100 yards away the week before  ;D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 01:47:00 AM »
I don't give money per say, to people who beg on the streets, but I am part of a U.K. organisation called 'Street Pastors'.

A couple of times a month I will be out (in uniform no homo) from 10pm-3am on a Fri or Sat night. During this night I will sit down with genuine street homeless people (there are about 80 genuine) in my town who we know on a first name basis. We pray with them, buy them a hot meal and drink and just sit down in their level and listen.

I've personally intervened on plannned suicides/domestic violence and helped hundred of people doing this.

In my opinion this is a better shot at 'helping the homeless' than throwing a couple of quid at a Romanian who might even have a night job and an apartment lol.

Good work.

Do you get into "are you suggesting?" rounds with the vagabond populous?

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 02:02:23 AM »
i used to give bums change until i realised all the money you give them will be spent on tabacco and alcohol products
the food and clothes bein provided to them for free by charities

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 02:06:19 AM »
i used to give bums change until i realised all the money you give them will be spent on tabacco and alcohol products
the food and clothes bein provided to them for free by charities

Great work man.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 02:10:50 AM »

Good work.

Do you get into "are you suggesting?" rounds with the vagabond populous?

Hahaha yes, sometimes i'll bust out the occasional icebreaker such as "Are you saying that the last time you had a bath, was when you forget to vacate the carwash before 6am?" etc

I always make sure to carry a smartphone, so I can show the suicidal ones some pictures of shizzo and they snap right out of it.

Europe

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 02:19:37 AM »
Scandinavia is filled with these filthy scum beggars gypsies, I always ignore them and shun if they are being stubborn. They have become a real problem here in Sweden, so much that left-liberals now protect them. Funny how these liberals do their gay parade, protest along with islamist, gypsies & other scum.

They(libtards) move to apartments close to them being all tolerant and later get beaten, robbed & chased off from those neighbourhood. Now nobody dares to speak ill against their action, it's all over "that they had a rough life and therefore..."

liberty

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 02:59:58 AM »
Some people will do anything for a dollar  :D

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 09:46:19 AM »
Hahaha yes, sometimes i'll bust out the occasional icebreaker such as "Are you saying that the last time you had a bath, was when you forget to vacate the carwash before 6am?" etc

I always make sure to carry a smartphone, so I can show the suicidal ones some pictures of shizzo and they snap right out of it.

Yes. Seeing shizzo would really cheer up even the most down on his luck individual. It reminds them..."it could always be worse".

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 10:22:59 AM »
Scandinavia is filled with these filthy scum beggars gypsies, I always ignore them and shun if they are being stubborn. They have become a real problem here in Sweden, so much that left-liberals now protect them. Funny how these liberals do their gay parade, protest along with islamist, gypsies & other scum.

They(libtards) move to apartments close to them being all tolerant and later get beaten, robbed & chased off from those neighbourhood. Now nobody dares to speak ill against their action, it's all over "that they had a rough life and therefore..."
yeah this country is going down the shitter with the non-white immigration pushed by the leftist media and goverment.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 10:30:38 AM »

Great work, Street Pastor!  A lot better and more helpful than just throwing money at them.   :)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 10:32:29 AM »

EXCELLENT!  I never saw this side of you, but that kind of thing is perfect. Esepcially the getting down to their level and listening.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2014, 11:38:39 AM »
I imagine BigCyp very closely resembles Dolph Lundgren as the street preacher in Johnny Mnemonic

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2014, 11:59:50 AM »
Yeah, if I have change, I'll usually pony up....why not.

I use my money on drugs & alcohol anyways, so it doesn't bother me when they do it too   8)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2014, 12:03:11 PM »
You've got to love when someone asks for a dollar and gets offended when you don't give them one. Had a guy ask for a dollar but I didn't have cash so I offered some change, around 60 cents no pennies.   He declined my offer.  I guess he wasn't that hard up for money
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2014, 12:05:25 PM »
Jeez, just give the young hebrew a dollar next time he asks.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 12:11:48 PM »

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2014, 12:22:35 PM »
You've got to love when someone asks for a dollar and gets offended when you don't give them one. Had a guy ask for a dollar but I didn't have cash so I offered some change, around 60 cents no pennies.   He declined my offer.  I guess he wasn't that hard up for money

Yes I hate the ones that get all indignant when you don't give them anything.  If you ignore them they mouth off to you, if you stop and say "sorry I don't have anything" they give you the stink-eye like you're lying.  As if you owe them a dollar for some reason.

I had a guy recently when I was coming out of the metro station make a beeline for me specifically for some reason, out of the dozens of people leaving the turnstiles, "'scuse me sir 'scuse me sir 'scuse me sir" over and over and over again.  I told him to fuck off and he's like "I just wanted to know what time it is" as he's standing 10 feet from a gigantic monitor with the current time on it.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 02:53:12 AM »
I imagine BigCyp very closely resembles Dolph Lundgren as the street preacher in Johnny Mnemonic

Hahahaha not far off

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 09:54:05 AM »
Yes I hate the ones that get all indignant when you don't give them anything.  If you ignore them they mouth off to you, if you stop and say "sorry I don't have anything" they give you the stink-eye like you're lying.  As if you owe them a dollar for some reason.

I had a guy recently when I was coming out of the metro station make a beeline for me specifically for some reason, out of the dozens of people leaving the turnstiles, "'scuse me sir 'scuse me sir 'scuse me sir" over and over and over again.  I told him to fuck off and he's like "I just wanted to know what time it is" as he's standing 10 feet from a gigantic monitor with the current time on it.

If you were wearing a flag nor fail shirt he would of known better.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 09:58:08 AM »
I only give $$ to beggers if it's a cute tranny willing to give me a BJ for it