Author Topic: EL-O-EL-zeersss.. what's a "UK Board" anyway lol!!!!!  (Read 4404 times)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
EL-O-EL-zeersss.. what's a "UK Board" anyway lol!!!!!
« on: November 19, 2014, 07:29:35 PM »
hahahaha oh brother... a bunch of inbred fucked up teeth individuals with the willingness to "group together"? Is that what is is?

what's next a Honduras board? lol...

fuck me dude.

UK, as a nation, you should be ashamed of yourselves; you went from an empire of domination so vast that the sun would never set on... to being the cradle of muzzleism  infiltration and hosting of not peace... wtf?

I have like goosebumps of shame for you weirdos... get your shit straight...
®

Knooger

• Getbig V
Re: EL-O-EL-zeersss.. what's a "UK Board" anyway lol!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 09:05:36 PM »
They'll never recover.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 09:15:16 PM »
I wanted to set up a Australian Board.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 10:42:12 PM »
Its a boad where joon cant post

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2014, 10:44:46 PM »

And at that, it is just one of many.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 12:21:53 AM »
Correct or it will be removed. Just like his last one. ;D

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 02:26:52 AM »
hahahaha oh brother... a bunch of inbred fucked up teeth individuals with the willingness to "group together"? Is that what is is?

fuck me dude.

UK, as a nation, you should be ashamed of yourselves; you went from an empire of domination so vast that the sun would never set on... to being the cradle of muzzleism  infiltration and hosting of not peace... wtf?

Excuse me senior but I take exception at your remarks. Our political class may be the scum of the earth but that does not pertain to all English people. Some of us are not to blame for the influx of muslims into Britain and the rise of a tyranical government. We are undergoing a hostile takeover to turn our once proud people into a nation of divided, unarmed, docile, dumbed down, politically correct wimps but don't think everyone here is going to fall victim to that. There still exists the remnants, a nucleus of fine people that are aware and will fight back.

Ps your once fine country is also under attack and you only need to look at what has happened here to see where they want to take it.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 09:21:12 PM »
Excuse me senior but I take exception at your remarks. Our political class may be the scum of the earth but that does not pertain to all English people. Some of us are not to blame for the influx of muslims into Britain and the rise of a tyranical government. We are undergoing a hostile takeover to turn our once proud people into a nation of divided, unarmed, docile, dumbed down, politically correct wimps but don't think everyone here is going to fall victim to that. There still exists the remnants, a nucleus of fine people that are aware and will fight back.

Ps your once fine country is also under attack and you only need to look at what has happened here to see where they want to take it.

Absolutely agree to all the above. I actually feel bad for the folks there. And yes you're right we're under attack as well.
®

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 06:13:41 AM »

fuck me dude.

There was a time at getbig where some legit english rude gentlemen and a montenegro imigrant wanted to take power over this american forum. To keep the peace around Ron kindly created a UKboard so this fine british creatures and imigrants felt a sense of greatness within their fragile ego. It was a place where they could team up an insult cowardly other getbiggers.

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 03:42:30 PM »
There was a time at getbig where some legit english rude gentlemen and a montenegro imigrant wanted to take power over this american forum. To keep the peace around Ron kindly created a UKboard so this fine british creatures and imigrants felt a sense of greatness within their fragile ego. It was a place where they could team up an insult cowardly other getbiggers.

... "There was a time...." ;D

®