Author Topic: JAY CUTLER  (Read 5574 times)

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
JAY CUTLER
« on: February 19, 2006, 03:08:39 AM »
Who thinks Jay will win the Mr.Olympia 2006?
I think the pressure is on the judges big time. To much politics involved..
I think Ronnie has the Michael Jordan syndrome. When Jordan use to play b-ball the judges would lean towards him giving him the calls he wanted just because he was Jordan.  :o

Another question..

How much money do you think Cutler and Coleman have? who makes more?
I'm cuirious because i want to see how much of a future bodybuilding has when it comes to money..  ???
I heard Cutler Gets more money from his endorsements/sponsors.

ps.

I use to be 800lbs and i lost all my weight and im thinking of going into bodybuilding what do u guys think of my body... I think i have nice abs... check out my pic..

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: JAY CUTLER
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 04:12:59 AM »
WTF?? LMAO  where did you find that pic? :o ;D

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 04:17:07 AM »
Oh My F'in GOD !!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHH !!!!

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 05:08:29 AM »
DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN!!!
I am a mini beast

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 05:10:55 AM »
Sorry you'll never make it, you've got weak lats.

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 07:39:29 AM »
monster triceps.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

hillbilly

• Getbig III
  • LOOK! the crazy cat is back and packing a gat!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 07:48:49 AM »
LMAO! wicked pic! i guy must have been like 50st and lost it all in 3 weeks using the slim fast plan!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2006, 09:13:52 AM »

I'd hit it.

Wait, what was the question?

Kal-El05

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2006, 09:34:40 AM »
Just a note from an amateur you've probably never heard of that has done well, comparatively financially, as such.  I was signed as a Team PROLAB Athlete in 1999 for about $1000/ month plus $250 in supplements.  Local companies sponsored my tanning, registration, and accomodations.  I even managed to have a law firm in another state provide over $1500/ month for my food expenses in 2003.Also in 2003 I signed a 3 year deal with REEBOK.  I'm currently on a program similar to what I did with PROLAB for another fantastic company, and am weeks from signing with NESTLE, Patagonia, Rip Curl, and either NIKE or New Balance.  Endorsements are available.  Companies are looking for public faces to utilize for marketing.  It helps if you actually work out seriously and have some marketing goals for yourself as well.  Hope this is encouraging to somebody that wants to make it for themselves.
Chris Glass

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2006, 10:04:22 AM »
Just a note from an amateur you've probably never heard of that has done well, comparatively financially, as such.  I was signed as a Team PROLAB Athlete in 1999 for about $1000/ month plus $250 in supplements.  Local companies sponsored my tanning, registration, and accomodations.  I even managed to have a law firm in another state provide over $1500/ month for my food expenses in 2003.Also in 2003 I signed a 3 year deal with REEBOK.  I'm currently on a program similar to what I did with PROLAB for another fantastic company, and am weeks from signing with NESTLE, Patagonia, Rip Curl, and either NIKE or New Balance.  Endorsements are available.  Companies are looking for public faces to utilize for marketing.  It helps if you actually work out seriously and have some marketing goals for yourself as well.  Hope this is encouraging to somebody that wants to make it for themselves.
Chris Glass

So what was the purpose of the post?  You tryin to help a mofo make some cheese?

Kal-El05

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2006, 10:15:12 AM »
It was intended to give guys the peek behind the curtain that eluded me early on.  You don't have to "go pro" to be a professional.  Once you've created money, it gets much easier.  Credibility begets more credibility...  You could do it.

Gorilla-Zo

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2006, 01:22:30 PM »
LMAO! 2 funny guyz...

I think the sport is great but if there is no money in it whats the point.. I think Culter needs to do a DVD on Steroids.. showing what he uses and how much.
Coleman doesnt not have a wife or kids... I guess women took it to personal when he said "It Aint Nuthin But a Peanut!"
Can u imagine how funny Cutler is going to look when he comes off the juice.. He's got a huge Head..
When i met him.. one day on the street he looked sad.. so i approached him and asked  "Hey Cutler why the long face" he replied all confused "ummmmm I was Born this way..?" that liar.. ahhaha

So no one knows how much loot these guyz make...

ps.

Here is my real pic.. I didnt use a Estrogen blocker and i think i screwed up.. i kinda have bitch tits.. can u notice???  be serious..

Kal-El05

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2006, 04:24:00 AM »
That's something you might want to have looked at...  Actually, you're right and wrong about money in the sport.  In the sport itself, contest winnings for most are miniscule to non- existant.  However, the image you achieve through pursuing such a sport can prove to be very profitable- if not just fund your hobby.  Even fewer people have the ability to even do that, in say... basket weaving.  When I worked with PROLAB, Box Long coached me a bit on the life of a pro and suggested I take up golf because there was "no money in the sport".  I just refused to believe that, and I did what research I could to make things work for me.  Read "The Next Trillion" by Paul Zane Pilzer.  It talks about people positioned in the health and fitness industry being part of a $Trillion industry... there's plenty to go around.  If Jay cutler can spend $500/ week on sushi, you can figure out how to get paid to look good as a bodybuilder.
C. Glass

aliamini

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm that damn good
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2006, 04:44:36 AM »
Who thinks Jay will win the Mr.Olympia 2006?
I think the pressure is on the judges big time. To much politics involved..
I think Ronnie has the Michael Jordan syndrome. When Jordan use to play b-ball the judges would lean towards him giving him the calls he wanted just because he was Jordan.  :o

The prerogative of being on top of THE GAME 

Dnizneer

• Getbig III
  • Meat
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2006, 02:55:10 PM »
Jay's into real estate. 100k can turn into 10 mill in a year if you do things right. Me I dont invest in that real estate bull sht. I put all my money into edible dildos, hoping it will catch on to senior citizens.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2006, 03:06:35 PM »
100k can turn into 10 mill in a year if you do things right
Sorry, but no.  The stock market would be a better bet on that and even so, extremely unlikely to make 100x your initial investment in a year.  To get that return you'd be better off playing the lotto with those dollars.  Next thing you know, you'll tell me that garbage men make 90g's a year.
N