Author Topic: 78 Year Old Vegan Bodybuilder Looks Like He’s Found The Fountain Of Youth  (Read 11269 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

POB

• Getbig IV
Bingo.

Lets not forget the base he laid a base with years of heavy dbol and deca use.

THE BEEF

Lol :D, don't forget great black man genetics :D

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
My pal Peter Finch, a meat eater, wrinkle free and same age, makes Jim look like a hungry refugee. Peter's muscles are full and alive. Peter has won the NPC Over 70 National Championship (I came in 2nd) before they gave that age group a Pro Card. Peter will be on that NPC stage one more time in July and seek his Pro Card.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
My pal Peter Finch, a meat eater, wrinkle free and same age, makes Jim look like a hungry refugee. Peter's muscles are full and alive. Peter has won the NPC Over 70 National Championship (I came in 2nd) before they gave that age group a Pro Card. Peter will be on that NPC stage one more time in July and seek his Pro Card.

looks wrinkly and muscle shape/cuts had wasted away. Skin tone looks unhealthy as well.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I would fathom a guess that Jim Morris is not on roids...........probably TRT but not roidage as we know it.

Both guys are to be commended!!

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Solid, tight, sexy. We are waiting for more progress pictures of these juicy muscles.

He is gay & use to be Elton Johns BODY guard  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
lol

chest hair alone is priceless,,,like a set wings coming of his upper chest..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
2 years ago

No D vitamin in that fat body  ;D

basil

• Getbig IV
He looks like he's made of chocolate and starting to melt.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
A

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
he would look exactly the same eating normal, meat, fish, vegetables only milk procust etc etc etc...just plain bullshit!

He can get canser tomorrow and die in 6 months! People are fucking stupid! Or smart, making money from stupid people...or just not aware of the beliving its the food...

My grandma is 93 drink coffie and eat sandwitches with cheese and honey all her life. No medicin, living on her own. She dosent writhe a fucking book about it!

my wife's grandmother was 106 when she died, smoking and drinking all the way until she was 104.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V

my wife's grandmother was 106 when she died, smoking and drinking all the way until she was 104.

great old generation, home made booze,organic tobacco................. . ;)