Author Topic: Endomorph who gets lean...  (Read 2543 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
Endomorph who gets lean...
« on: November 20, 2014, 01:11:47 PM »
So say u an endomorph...

You struggle to stay lean year round.
You get to 8-10 percent bf...

How do you increase size without getting fat
-what drugs, doses, calories, etc?

I hate permabulking, but eating over 2500 kcals and the sloppiness starts coming back. it sucks

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: Endomorph who gets lean...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2014, 01:21:57 PM »
Unless you are on gh year round - you are doomed to be either fat or lean, BUT small.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2014, 01:23:25 PM »
Yeah, id like to run GH year round but the cancer implications worry me . I am on TRt though

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 01:24:03 PM »
So say u an endomorph...

You struggle to stay lean year round.
You get to 8-10 percent bf...

How do you increase size without getting fat
-what drugs, doses, calories, etc?

I hate permabulking, but eating over 2500 kcals and the sloppiness starts coming back. it sucks
keep the cals around 2500-3000......should be able to develop nicely without getting sloppy.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 01:25:21 PM »
Unless you are on gh year round - you are doomed to be either fat or lean, BUT small.
WRONG.......TYPICAL GET BIG STATEMENT.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 02:03:48 PM »
How about eating say 2300 per day?  Write down everything, take pictures and be diligent.  Then adjust up or down in small increments.  I have heard some people say that you should start a bulk when you are around 8% and I can't say I disagree with this.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 02:16:15 PM »
I was about 8 before vacation, now i feel around 11-12. That was from 4 days of 5k-6k plus of calorie binging. Im back on the low cal wagon and will reverse diet. This week im 1750 cals. Next week 1850. 

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 02:30:21 PM »
don't bulk. get down to a bodyfat you want to maintain. then eat the calories you need to gain but gauge your bodyfat by your abs/cuts. once they start to fade cut back a bit until they come back. as an endo you don't want to get too fat again.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 02:34:14 PM »
WRONG.......TYPICAL GET BIG STATEMENT.

It's a very subtle balance for people with a tendency to get fat. Lot's of attention and trials to achieve an equilibrium and still... it's difficult for most. Either a big belly and good strenght or flat stomach but flat muscles too.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Re: Endomorph who gets lean.
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 02:40:46 PM »
It's a very subtle balance for people with a tendency to get fat. Lot's of attention and trials to achieve an equilibrium and still... it's difficult for most. Either a big belly and good strenght or flat stomach but flat muscles too.

I've always been this way.  It seems for me to feel really strong I have to carry a little fat..so its kind of a game of whether i want to look good or feel strong.  I have wondered at times if I just took a good 8 months and ate everything I could get my hands on and lifted hard, then took a good solid 4 months and dieted, what Id look like.  I just struggle with not wanting to be fat...i hate it!

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2014, 03:05:44 PM »
maybe try carb cycling and r-ala on carb days, stuff works real good. You need some strategy with your carbs, I often like to have them pre, during, post and the meal after training. The rest are protein fat to get in shape fast. Many ways to do it...
?

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2014, 03:11:26 PM »
I have read of some people bulking till they start feeling too fat, then doing keto for 2-3 weeks but I've never tried keto myself. 

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2014, 03:13:04 PM »
maybe try carb cycling and r-ala on carb days, stuff works real good. You need some strategy with your carbs, I often like to have them pre, during, post and the meal after training. The rest are protein fat to get in shape fast. Many ways to do it...

i have never really done this before, however...isnt a calorie a calorie?

I have done low carb before but lasted about a month And didnt notice shit. Id guess because my calories were still high.

For example, im still eating about 2 cups of oats (raw) which is approx 600 cals a day. But my total is still floating around 1700-1800

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2014, 07:24:43 PM »
There is no such thing as endo, ecto, etc. you need to buckle down and do what needs to be done.  You may have a mind that craves foods higher in sugar, but eating a diet where you pay close enough attention to macros will get you right.  After that you have to make a lifestyle change in order to keep yourself from over-eating and/or eating the wrong foods and getting yourself into trouble again.
Air Falcon

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2014, 07:49:22 PM »
i have never really done this before, caloriehowever...isnt a calorie a?

I have done low carb before but lasted about a month And didnt notice shit. Id guess because my calories were still high.

For example, im still eating about 2 cups of oats (raw) which is approx 600 cals a day. But my total is still floating around 1700-1800

Absolutely not.
do you get your sleep? Don't underestimate the importance of this one?
Do your cardio first thing, use clen or ephedrine. I'd never diet without either.

Use R-ala with each carb meal, it does a nice job...

You sure your calories have been properly counted???
?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2014, 11:53:32 PM »
There is no such thing as endo, ecto, etc. you need to buckle down and do what needs to be done.  You may have a mind that craves foods higher in sugar, but eating a diet where you pay close enough attention to macros will get you right.  After that you have to make a lifestyle change in order to keep yourself from over-eating and/or eating the wrong foods and getting yourself into trouble again.

Fucking moron...

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2014, 03:51:35 AM »
Absolutely not.
do you get your sleep? Don't underestimate the importance of this one?
Do your cardio first thing, use clen or ephedrine. I'd never diet without either.

Use R-ala with each carb meal, it does a nice job...

You sure your calories have been properly counted???

Yep i track all macros. Protein is usually around 150, carbs have been around 170, and fats (not sure about grams) but typically i end up with a 40/40/30 at 1600-1800 cals while dieting.

The more i read, maybe i should drop carbs below 50 a day, not train so often, and see if that helps me stay lean. Friday night and saturday could be mod-high carb