Author Topic: Junior is banned  (Read 23964 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Junior is banned
« Reply #225 on: November 23, 2014, 09:04:48 PM »
hes shit talking you already in one of the threads. Not many to look at so im sure you will find it

Thanks for the info, but I don't think I'll bother looking for it. Why seek out negativity? There are a great group of folks here on Getbig who will give me shit when I deserve it and sometimes when I don't. This is enough keep me on my toes.

I don't dislike Junior. I just don't have a lot of time for folks like him who prefer stirring up shit and insulting people to having good relationships.

My motto is honesty. He seems not too interested in being honest or accepting others honest opinions if they don't massage his ego. I also believe he has no time for me because he knows I cannot be bought. He appears to be happier dealing with people who will do things, even idiot stuff like pushups, for dollars, which may or may not be forthcoming depending on his whim or the immediate state of his finances.

I am not monetarily an excessively wealthy man, but I have the great wealth from my loving family and many friends, plus enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life. People like Junior who feel they need to buy friendships are misguided. Friendship cannot be bought or sold. He'll figure this out someday, I hope.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Junior is banned
« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2014, 07:49:01 AM »
He is literally talking to himself in some threads. Good luck with that  ::)

::) Poor man, must be I need of some mess,
And or psychological Help.
I Notice that this site Hasn't Collapsed without His Postings.

Not sure if it would be wise to log on to that site as it's fairly
Certain he would be storing all info he can get on people.
For whatever Twisted reason He has.