Author Topic: first cycle  (Read 5015 times)

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
first cycle
« on: February 19, 2006, 10:55:26 AM »
how does this sound for my first cycle...

wk 1 - 10  test e   250 mg on monday & thursday
wk 3 - 10  deca     200 mg on monday & thursday

for pct, i have tamoxifen..  planning on taking it as follows

day 1 (2 weeks after my last shot), 60 mg
day 2-14 40 mg ed

any changes i should make??? or any suggestions on anything else during this time on my cycle???

MarkyM

• Getbig III
Re: first cycle
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 01:15:44 PM »
Extend your test to 12 weeks and you can start with 40mg of Nolvadex for first 5-7 days and finish with 20mg/day for next 2-3 week.

BTW what are your stats, goals?
I hope your diet, training and rest are in line as must be before starting with a cycle.  8)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 03:34:47 PM »
everything looks good but why start the deca at wk 3? start it from the beginning and again run the test to wk 12 and deca to wk 10 as it tends to make recovery hard.

muscle
muscle

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 03:47:58 PM »
I missed that he planned to start with Deca at week 3.
Good catch muscle19  8)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 08:28:05 PM »
how does this sound for my first cycle...
wk 1 - 10  test e   250 mg on monday & thursday
wk 3 - 10  deca     200 mg on monday & thursday
for pct, i have tamoxifen..  planning on taking it as follows
day 1 (2 weeks after my last shot), 60 mg
day 2-14 40 mg ed
any changes i should make??? or any suggestions on anything else during this time on my cycle???

Lil' Chuckie.....

That 500:400 Test:Deca ratio is a bit close.......you sure you want to do that?  Your sex life is on the line here.  If you haven't had Decadick before I promise it's not something you want. 

Also, extend this cycle to 12-16 weeks.....long enough for the Deca to kick in for longlasting effect.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

w_llewellyn

• Getbig II
  • X-Factor
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2006, 07:38:33 AM »
IMO, people are getting a little crazy with their doses these days. Sometimes it is warranted, but other times it is just an inefficient way to spend your $$. For a first cycle, I don't think you need to go as high as 900mg of esterified injectable per week. I'd probably keep it to 400 or 500mg if it were me. At that level I'd notice very good results and tolerable side effects..

The Nolvadex is a good idea to have on hand during cycle as well, just in case. 400-500mg of test/deca can be more than enough to cause problems for many users.

X-Factor: Most Potent Natural Anabolic

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2006, 12:14:03 PM »
alright, i'm guessing i should modify it a bit....
wk 1-10   deca  200 mg on monday and thursday
wk 1-12   test e  250 mg on monday and thursday
my stats are, i'm 5'10, 188 lbs.  27 years old.... (fat % is a little higher than i'd like)
i have my workout routine in line, plus time for sleeping isn't going to be a problem.... i am a little concerned about my eating.... any helpful ideas ???
as for the ratio on 400/500 deca/test.... any suggestions on that.... i keep hearing 400/500 mg a week is pretty good dosage... 

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 12:43:45 PM »
DUDE YOU DONT NEED DECA, JUST DO A TEST ONLY CYCLE, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO GET BETTER RESULTS WITH THE CYCLE YOU PLAN ON DOING, ALL ITS GOING TO DO IS BUILD UP YOUR TOLERANCE AND YOU WILL NEED ALOT MORE GEAR IN THE FUTURE FOR YOU TO BE ABLE TO GROW, SAVE THE OTHER COMPOUNDS/HIGHER DOSES FOR FUTURE CYCLES.  TEST E 400-500MG A WEEK, THATS IT.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 07:37:17 PM »
alright, i'm guessing i should modify it a bit....
wk 1-10   deca  200 mg on monday and thursday
wk 1-12   test e  250 mg on monday and thursday
my stats are, i'm 5'10, 188 lbs.  27 years old.... (fat % is a little higher than i'd like)
i have my workout routine in line, plus time for sleeping isn't going to be a problem.... i am a little concerned about my eating.... any helpful ideas ???
as for the ratio on 400/500 deca/test.... any suggestions on that.... i keep hearing 400/500 mg a week is pretty good dosage...

Are you not listening on purpose? All you did was bump the cycle up 2wks. You were told that your test/deca ratio was too close and that you needed to adjust it, but for some reason unknown to me, not only did you not adjust it, you completely ignored the advice that you should take.

I'll never understand why people get on here and ask questions when they have absolutely no intention whatsoever of listening to the advice. Now I'll admit, advice is given but in the end it is up to you to make the decisions, but don't just blatantly ignore the advice because it didn't line up with exactly what you wanted to hear.

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 08:39:57 PM »
 test e 1-16 750mg week
deca 1-14 400 mg week

then the nolva and if i where you id get some hcg
for pct also

also you said your body fat is a little higher then usual.... well if your like me then for 1 do not shoot your glutes if your holding fat there or else you will just waste your money

im no where near fat ( have tons of deffinition and striated chest but my glutes seem to hold fat (aka ghettos ass) so pretty much all my glute shots where a waste of time and money bro i couldnt really feel anyting after week 6 of using glutes, i switched to quads and everythigns all good now

so hit your quads or delts  if theres less fat there.. you should know the difference, if your in fat the syringe will pretty much flop around... if your deep in the muscle that syringe will almost stand up on its own ;)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 09:22:42 PM »
IMO, people are getting a little crazy with their doses these days. Sometimes it is warranted, but other times it is just an inefficient way to spend your $$. For a first cycle, I don't think you need to go as high as 900mg of esterified injectable per week. I'd probably keep it to 400 or 500mg if it were me. At that level I'd notice very good results and tolerable side effects..
The Nolvadex is a good idea to have on hand during cycle as well, just in case. 400-500mg of test/deca can be more than enough to cause problems for many users.

I agree that for a first a compact cycle of 250MG Sustanon/50MG D-bol for 12 weeks would be fine, but people come here with ideas in their head and no amount of explanation will deter them.  So, I'm just trying to warn them of the possible consequences.  They will do what they want anyway.

For a first cycle he could get away with using Sustanon only, just to see how that works.  It would definitely be effective.

DIV

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 02:30:14 PM »
how about i make this very easy
test e 500mg week for 12 weeks.....and nolva for pct...
250mg on monday and 250mg on thursday....

reason for ignoring some of these answers, are they sound pretty dumb in my opinion... like this last message... it's the first time i hear anyone tell me to run gear for 16 weeks for my first time.... the test/deca ratio... sounded like a good idea from alot of other people... didn't think that was gonna be that big of an issue... as for the sustanon and d-bol.... i already have test e and deca on hand.... i don't want to buy more gear when i already have this... guess i'll try the deca on my next cycle... i'll keep it nice and simple this time... i'll let u guys know how it goes... i begin on the 27th of feb.  thanks for all your help, sorry for the stupid comments and questions i've made...

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 03:11:31 PM »
*wonders why he thinks 16 weeks is dumb? yet he wanted to run only 10 and a 400/500 ratio of deca lol* id save the deca for second cycle and id stil run your test for 16 weeks ;)

and i still see no hcg in your pct why is that? have you researched pct yet? dont wanna lose all your gains at the end brotha

even better ifyour not gonna run deca run your hcg with your test shots to keep the balls goin and use an ai like amidrex

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2006, 03:45:29 PM »
my bad, 16 weeks might be reasonable, but just seems like a long time to be on it...  when i first started asking.. i heard 8 weeks was about normal, then people started telling me to push it to 10, then i heard 12, now 16??? that's twice what i orginially started hearing about.. just sounded kinda odd.. unless someone now wants to tell me 20???  or y stop there, anyone 30???

anyhow, all kidding aside... think i'm gonna do 12 and see what happends from there.. as for pct.. i hear nolva is good enough... 40 mg on the first five days, then 20mg for the remainder of the 2-3 weeks... 

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2006, 04:05:07 PM »
my bad, 16 weeks might be reasonable, but just seems like a long time to be on it...  when i first started asking.. i heard 8 weeks was about normal, then people started telling me to push it to 10, then i heard 12, now 16??? that's twice what i orginially started hearing about.. just sounded kinda odd.. unless someone now wants to tell me 20???  or y stop there, anyone 30???
anyhow, all kidding aside... think i'm gonna do 12 and see what happends from there.. as for pct.. i hear nolva is good enough... 40 mg on the first five days, then 20mg for the remainder of the 2-3 weeks...
Nothing wrong with a test only cycle for 1st cycle, the reason that 8wks is not recommended on here is because test doesn't kick in instantly, it takes time. In order to reap the full benefit 12-16 wk is preferable.

As far as your PCT plans, you'll more then likely be fine on nolva only...I'd do something like this:

wk 1 40mg ed
wk 2 30mg ed
wk 3-4 20mg ed

If all goes well with your first cycle, you get your blood work done post cycle and everything checks out good, I would see no reason to not jump back on in say 8wks assuming you’re doing everything right. This time you might add in some deca maybe winny as well and really get a solid cycle under your belt. Again, this is all assuming that your training, diet, and 1st cycle are all a success and that you are ready to begin going a bit more full blown into the AAS world.

Good luck

Double XL

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2006, 04:15:06 PM »
nolva is enough for pct, if it's a short cycle, 12-16 weeks is a long time to be shut down, most people would have a hard time recovering from a cycle like that without hcg, it's in your best intrest to get ahold of some.
[img]http://nono.com/0ICJ

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2006, 05:37:20 PM »
nolva is enough for pct, if it's a short cycle, 12-16 weeks is a long time to be shut down, most people would have a hard time recovering from a cycle like that without hcg, it's in your best intrest to get ahold of some.
thats what im sayin

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2006, 08:59:43 PM »
Only 8 weeks off then he's cool to go back on?  Doesn't that seem a little short?  I was under the assumption that time on=time off , or even more time off than on...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2006, 09:03:48 PM »
Only 8 weeks off then he's cool to go back on?  Doesn't that seem a little short?  I was under the assumption that time on=time off , or even more time off than on...
Depends

J-Land_Joe

• Getbig III
  • Grooooooowin'
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2006, 10:36:27 PM »

That is the best way to minimize health risks and for the recreational user, it is the best way to go.  If someone has other ambitions than they tend cut their off time down a bit.  The short of it is, the longer you are off the more responsive your receptors will become for the next time round.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2006, 02:12:31 AM »

Yes, that's true, HickoryDickoryDock...... .

But some kids want to cut corners and get edgy with their AAS protocols.

If they know the risks and still want to do it, who am I to preach to them?

It's on them.

DIV

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2006, 12:02:15 PM »
you guys went all off on this..... i'm just a recreational user... shit, i'm not even a user at all, yet... lol... this is my first time... if this works, next time i do this, won't be til next year around this time... all i want, is to look good out on the lake during summer time... i just bought me a boat, and 2 sea doos, i'm going to spend as much time at the lake as posible... plus i have a boat cruise in june... :)  i'm as recreational as it gets... :)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2006, 01:22:36 PM »
lol just b/c your a recreational user doesent mean its gonna b any differnt than if you whre a pro... you gotta do it right man... especially when your dealing with your body............ as for you looking good at the lake  is this gonna b while your on cycle? or during your pct or afterwords? if i where you id b at the lake during mid cycle so your lookin prettyjacked cause pct and after is when you have to really fight to keep your gains

as for you only doing one cycle this year well we will see lol...... when you see the gains you can make youl wanna run another cycle... you just gotta make sure your following protocol and not become an abuser ;)

davinci

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2006, 01:23:48 PM »
oh yea i forgot 12-16 weeks if test

alls i can say is hcg hcg hcg hcg

look it up bro...... and you can get it easy from resarch sites through the mail ;)

chuckie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2006, 01:52:05 PM »
alright, i looked up hcg, if i'm going to run test e for 12 weeks, how would i use it.... what kind of hcg? when do i start? and how much of a dosage? and for how long?