Author Topic: I just figured something out. Took 56 years!  (Read 28229 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: I just figured something out. Took 56 years!
« Reply #225 on: November 24, 2014, 08:30:32 PM »
You don't know what you are talking about re science or hypertrophy so please spare me the insults. Shame on you as a person and moderator.

This is how a scientist responds to a request for data?

So why start the thread?

dustin

« Reply #226 on: November 24, 2014, 08:31:45 PM »
tab it to view bigger image:

This.

9 pages in and the "so-called" expert has yet to post his theory or article.

By the way Basile, SF1900 is absolutely right. A theory is used to explain how things work and is typically based on facts. Theories are also accepted by scientists and are generally repeatedly tested by experiments and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

At best, you "probably" have a hypothesis. Hopefully, you will step down from the pedestal you built yourself and present something for us to evaluate. Realize that some of us actually have graduate degrees in different branches of science and are no strangers to research. So, we welcome your alleged theory with open arms. Also, the topic of Hypertrophy has been studied ad nauseam for hundreds of years, so at best, you're probably just regurgitating shit that was already known.

As of now, with nothing to show for all the boasting you do, you are looking like an imbecile.

"1"

And this. Brutal owning. I'll always laugh at the Basile Photoshops too. They're timeless.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #227 on: November 24, 2014, 08:46:03 PM »
tab it to view bigger image:

Hahahahaha! Fucking hilarious and still an understatement.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #228 on: November 24, 2014, 08:49:46 PM »
These 80+ year old women seem to have achieved what Vince Basile cannot:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18248533

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #229 on: November 24, 2014, 08:54:16 PM »
You don't know what you are talking about re science or hypertrophy so please spare me the insults. Shame on you as a person and moderator.

How doesn't he know what he is talking about? He gave a perfect definition of theory. Here is it explained from two science websites.

Hypotheses and theories are part of the scientific method — the process of asking and answering questions by experimentation. The method exists to ensure that science is as accurate as possible in explaining the world and that arguments rely on observable evidence. The main components of the scientific method are that experiments should be repeatable, so other scientists can verify or nullify the results; data should be collected by observation and experimentation; and experiments should be documented and shared.

A theory not only explains known facts; it also allows scientists to make predictions of what they should observe if a theory is true. Scientific theories are testable. New evidence should be compatible with a theory. If it isn't, the theory is refined or rejected. The longer the central elements of a theory hold--the more observations it predicts, the more tests it passes, the more facts it explains--the stronger the theory.

Based on those two above statements, you do not know what a theory is. You do not even have a hypothesis. You're a delusional, lonely, old man. Just give it up and accept the fact that you do not have a theory on hypertrophy. You never will have a theory. When you die, no one will remember your shitty ideas because it was never formulated into a theory, let alone a workable hypothesis. People that come across getbig in years to come, will look at your rants as delusional. You lose.

Unfortunately, even in the span of 56 years, you have not figured out what an idiot you are.
X

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #230 on: November 25, 2014, 02:37:34 AM »
Sad to read this thread.

I have a pretty healthy scientific curiosity and I don't give a flying fuck whether Vince is a quack, I would have given his theorems the time of day, considering he has expended so much time describing their virtues.  Shit, plenty of people were prepared to listen to Adonis's radicalism.

After 10 pages, it seems abundantly clear that Vincent has hit what I would deem the "troll barrier", where the bullshitter can no longer pass, for he has boasted so tremendously and expended all forms of distraction, he is now forced to openly ignore any calls for verification in favour of unrighteous indignation.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: November 25, 2014, 07:31:01 AM »

...Says the guy that after 10-pages has yet to post a single reputable theory or article of his own.

Clearly, you have no basis to stand on.

"1"