Author Topic: I just figured something out. Took 56 years!  (Read 28459 times)

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
Re: I just figured something out. Took 56 years!
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2014, 07:54:31 AM »
Personally I would think someone who calls himself an Aussie would conduct himself better than Vince has in this thread.

We hold to high academic standards around these parts.

He has a personal supercomputer at his place, what else do you want?

Vince, does it resemble this one:

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2014, 07:57:12 AM »
Personally I would think someone who calls himself an Aussie would conduct himself better than Vince has in this thread.

I hold an Australian citizenship but am definitely not an Aussie.

Waller

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2014, 07:58:30 AM »
I hold an Australian citizenship but am definitely not an Aussie.

Maybe if you stop holding it and pick up a dumbbell you'll get those results you want  :D

That_Dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2014, 08:04:13 AM »
The questions I want answered is who will get to the 19" mark first halo or Vince

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2014, 08:19:41 AM »
Doctor,

Maybe you can help us out here. In your professional opinion, what classifies one as an expert in any field?

For instance, in the realm of medicine, you have a wide variety of medical doctors that each practice their own discipline of medicine (Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Neurology, Pulmonology, Internal Medicine etc.). In the Internal Medicine discipline, you have millions of medical doctors that practice internal medicine, but not all are experts. Even within Internal Medicine, you have those that have risen above the rest to be deemed as "experts". Master Diagnosticians come to mind as experts, the type that Internists resort to when they can't come up with a proper diagnosis, even after beating themselves up over a slew of differential diagnoses. Likewise, when a general surgeon opens up a patient and finds out that they have a major problem in their thoracic cavity that is far beyond their expertise, they will typically refer that patient over to a Cardiothoracic surgeon for their own expertise.

Help us out Doctor, because I think the term "expert" is being passed around way too loosely here...

"1"
Well, I suppose 'expert,' is a general, relative term, and, as you say, around which too much has loosely passed. I think it suffice to say that Vince is no expert, but an interested, albeit well-read, layman.  

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2014, 08:23:30 AM »
Experts possess Blue stars and Vince clearly doesn't...

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2014, 09:12:38 AM »
Vince
Can you just briefly describe what your training and diet look like?  Any current pics? I dont know you or anyone else here so Im curious as to why all the hate.  Do you have some kind of weird training method you are trying to sell everyone here?

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2014, 09:28:19 AM »
I'm not entirely convinced this is anything other than trolling because nobody could be that fucking delusional to write such a delicious opening salvo of pure bait.

its obvious that Vince's account belongs to someone else and has for about 2 years.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2014, 10:47:31 AM »
If OMR was an expert he wouldn't have to ask those questions. He should do his job and remove defamatory posts instead.
as usual when someone comes up with valid questions you dodge them and try to change the subject. If you had any knowledge about hypertrophy besides broscience you would have answered atleast a couple of omrs questions

but its not the first time you reveal yourself, like that time when you said something came from a book you have but you didnt remember the books name, your daughter had borrowed it and you couldnt call her and ask.

you dont know anymore then we other gymrats vince

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2014, 10:56:31 AM »
To Mr Vince Basille

From Howard

Dear Mr Basille,

This is GETBIG.com. Just have fun and post what you feel. Others will do the same. Thank you.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2014, 10:58:40 AM »
If OMR was an expert he wouldn't have to ask those questions. He should do his job and remove defamatory posts instead.

why the personal insult?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2014, 11:02:41 AM »
so ya, still waiting on Basiles answers to onemorereps completely legitimate questions

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2014, 11:24:20 AM »

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2014, 11:27:46 AM »
basille has never explained his theory of hypertrophy.

bag of hot air and hairy, fat filled 18" arms

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2014, 11:53:35 AM »
At my age staying the same is an achievement.

I knew your son , 1 with Greeko name  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2014, 11:56:59 AM »

Guess what Vincenzo, photographing other people private parts (like U do) = prosecution in NSW  ;D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2014, 11:58:52 AM »
Vince is an expert secret photographer of kids in swimwear.

Until surfers & beach volleyball chicks get him  ;D ;D ;D

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2014, 11:59:27 AM »
Vince,

Just out of curiosity, what makes you an "expert" in the realm of hypertrophy?

What course work did you pursue in order to deem yourself worthy of being called an expert in Hypertrophy?

What peer-reviewed articles have you published that have somehow landed you this classification?

Have you written any chapters in any particular Anatomy & Physiology textbooks surrounding the notion of hypertrophy?

What governmental agencies have deemed you an expert in this?

Because the notion of hypertrophy itself is a very rudimentary term in common Human Physiology. There's no complex science behind what happens in hypertrophy. If it took you 56 years to figure out the basic properties of hypertrophy, I'd say your brain has been suffering from some serious atrophy.

Added stress on an organ or particular muscle, causes said organ or muscle to increase in size to compensate for the added demands. Clearly, every organ & muscle has a cap to the size in which it can grow without the use of endogenous substances (The heart can only experience hypertrophy for so long before it reaches cardiac failure etc.).

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2014, 12:07:06 PM »
so ya, still waiting on Basiles answers to onemorereps completely legitimate questions
x2, I have nothing against you Vince but you seems to be unable to answer simple questions and consider them defamatory. Claim to know certain things or deem yourself and expert on a subject and people will question you and want proof you are an expert in any field.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2014, 12:08:08 PM »

Vincenzo is Siciliano  ;)

juicemachine

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2014, 12:08:26 PM »
Bodybuilders are slow learners, taking 56 years to figure out out to pump weights and inject AAS.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2014, 12:13:40 PM »
Vince,
Can you give just a brief rundown of what your diet and training looks like?  Calories, macros, training style?  You look great in your avatar pic, when was that taken?

He is bold-old-fatso ............... ;D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2014, 04:56:11 PM »
why the personal insult?

I stated a fact. It wasn't an insult.

Why would a moderator try to discredit someone knowledgeable on this forum? Maximum human hypertrophy is not an academic discipline because no scientist is doing research re the phenomenon.

I published an original theory of maximum hypertrophy which helped explain some important issues. No one has refuted my theory so that suggests it is probably true. The theory also explains the lack of hypertrophy in so many gym rats all over the world.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2014, 05:00:26 PM »
I stated a fact. It wasn't an insult.

Why would a moderator try to discredit someone knowledgeable on this forum? Maximum human hypertrophy is not an academic discipline because no scientist is doing research re the phenomenon.

I published an original theory of maximum hypertrophy which helped explain some important issues. No one has refuted my theory so that suggests it is probably true. The theory also explains the lack of hypertrophy in so many gym rats all over the world.

doesnt matter how much u think youre hypertrophying vince end result is fat whiny man
A

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: November 21, 2014, 05:05:40 PM »
Why does everyone call Vince a pervert or peso, seriously?