Author Topic: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S AMAZING IMMIGRATION ACTION  (Read 13013 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: PRESIDENT OBAMA'S AMAZING IMMIGRATION ACTION
« Reply #100 on: November 25, 2014, 06:42:36 AM »
Really? they managed to force the ACA through. And maybe, just maybe, we don't really need immigration reform. Maybe the US just needs to enforce the existing laws. Yeah I know that's just crazy talk  ::)

oh come on, lets not be childish.....you and I both know presidents come into office with an agenda..Immigration was not Obama's agenda....ACA was...he focused all of his energies on getting that passed...it was what he was elected on NOT the immigration issue.....

I wish you would stiop hurting your brain to come up with oppositional arguments and think rationally

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: November 25, 2014, 06:44:37 AM »
Really? they managed to force the ACA through. And maybe, just maybe, we don't really need immigration reform. Maybe the US just needs to enforce the existing laws. Yeah I know that's just crazy talk  ::)

and again ...what do you say about the fact that Bush had EIGHT YEARS with a congrerssional majority and STILL couldn't get it done...why do you expect Obama to perform a miracle that Bush couldn't???

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: November 25, 2014, 06:44:43 AM »
so what?...two years is not enough time to force through that type of legislation...it wasn't done in the previous 100 years....so how do you expect Obama to do it in two?....and again..Bush had a majority in congress during his entire time in office and he couldn't get it through either
FORCE?

the dems had the house, senate and the presidency...what forcing would they have needed to do?

I thought you hated bush, now youre justifying obamas actions with his?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2014, 07:26:30 AM »
and again ...what do you say about the fact that Bush had EIGHT YEARS with a congrerssional majority and STILL couldn't get it done...why do you expect Obama to perform a miracle that Bush couldn't???

Bush is not he POTUS, maybe we can blame Clinton? Reagan? Ford? How about FDR?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2014, 07:28:11 AM »
oh come on, lets not be childish.....you and I both know presidents come into office with an agenda..Immigration was not Obama's agenda....ACA was...he focused all of his energies on getting that passed...it was what he was elected on NOT the immigration issue.....

I wish you would stiop hurting your brain to come up with oppositional arguments and think rationally

I see so now that he is a lame duck and lost the Senate, immigration is a big deal. I think you need to ponder rational thinking.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2014, 07:30:53 AM »
FORCE?

the dems had the house, senate and the presidency...what forcing would they have needed to do?

I thought you hated bush, now youre justifying obamas actions with his?

WRONGO......I was a big time George Bush supporter.....I like the Bushes....I think Bush, his father and brother Jeb are what the Republican party should be....I have repeatedly saiid I would vote for Jeb....

as for your above assertion...just because you control all branches of Government you still can't just force the house to go along with you...you still have to convince your own party to vote for what you want....ask Bush...who had a congressional majority for his entire eight years

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2014, 05:54:39 PM »
Here's the question no one is answering.  According to Andre the policy we have and the policy Obama advocates is defacto amnesty.  My question is, if this is true why does Obama keep lying that it isn't amnesty?

I doubt this.  Income levels are low for that group and if they do contribute it is a very insubstantial amount and way under what they would ever collect in benefits

Doesn't change the fact they are contributing.

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2014, 06:12:52 PM »

Good and hope they never get a cent back, we will call it a penalty for not being a citizen.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2014, 06:26:25 PM »
actually they are a net drain on the system.

how much do they pay in taxes? how much do they take in entitlements?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2014, 07:09:38 PM »
I see so now that he is a lame duck and lost the Senate, immigration is a big deal. I think you need to ponder rational thinking.

unfortunately you, like the other conservatives on here have a really really really hard time admitting when you're wrong

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2014, 07:24:31 PM »
unfortunately you, like the other conservatives on here have a really really really hard time admitting when you're wrong

Wrong about what exactly? That .gov refuses to enforce existing laws? Nope.

And what exactly needs to be reformed? It should be hard to gain citizenship in this country. An immigrant should have to demonstrate a skill that is beneficial to the Untied States.

You talk (type), but never actually say anything
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #111 on: November 26, 2014, 05:35:21 AM »

A small portion are but you can't really call it a contribution.  I wouldn't call putting in a penny and taking out a dollar a contribution.
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: November 26, 2014, 07:24:39 AM »
Wrong about what exactly? That .gov refuses to enforce existing laws? Nope.

And what exactly needs to be reformed? It should be hard to gain citizenship in this country. An immigrant should have to demonstrate a skill that is beneficial to the Untied States.

You talk (type), but never actually say anything

you're deflecting.....but I expect that from you....he, who never admits he is wrong or concedes a point................as for having to demonstrate a skill for entrance into the country, the Irish, italians, poles, jews, germans, etc never had to show a skill when they came here by the millions.....however your point is well taken in this day and age....

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #113 on: November 26, 2014, 05:07:54 PM »
you're deflecting.....but I expect that from you....he, who never admits he is wrong or concedes a point................as for having to demonstrate a skill for entrance into the country, the Irish, italians, poles, jews, germans, etc never had to show a skill when they came here by the millions.....however your point is well taken in this day and age....

Yes, you're right. What America (and the black community especially) needs is 20-50 million unskilled, illiterate cucarachas on the dole. This will do wonders for America's GDP, unemployment rate and education system.  ::)

Sadly, morons like you seem to make up the vast majority of the black population in this country. Is it any wonder that you're part of the permanent underclass?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #114 on: November 26, 2014, 07:47:55 PM »

You do understand that the government in those days didn't give those unskilled Germans and poles literally tens of billions of taxpayer dollars? Because it seems like you might not be getting just how expensive this will be to us taxpayers

You do pay taxes, don't you?

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: November 27, 2014, 07:15:45 AM »
Yes, you're right. What America (and the black community especially) needs is 20-50 million unskilled, illiterate cucarachas on the dole. This will do wonders for America's GDP, unemployment rate and education system.  ::)

Sadly, morons like you seem to make up the vast majority of the black population in this country. Is it any wonder that you're part of the permanent underclass?

every time you stick your head in a thread you bring up black people...why is that?....we are talking about immigration....if you don't understadn the topic and have to resort to racial nonsense as you always do then stay out of the thread

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #116 on: November 27, 2014, 07:24:05 AM »
every time you stick your head in a thread you bring up black people...why is that?....we are talking about immigration....if you don't understadn the topic and have to resort to racial nonsense as you always do then stay out of the thread

Gaybama screwed you

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: November 27, 2014, 07:30:52 AM »

Gaybama screwed you

still screwing you.....in your head and elsewhere 8)

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: November 27, 2014, 05:22:11 PM »

So now were going to go back to pre civil war America to attempt to prove that Obama is correct?
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #119 on: November 27, 2014, 05:29:06 PM »

There was no welfare then.  It was sink or swim for those immigrants.  If they could not make it they returned to their land of origin.  Having a skill would have been advantageous for success. 
A

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: November 27, 2014, 08:02:53 PM »
So now were going to go back to pre civil war America to attempt to prove that Obama is correct?

has nothing to do with Obama...although in your mind, EVERYTHING has to do with him...all I did was state a fact

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: November 27, 2014, 08:05:22 PM »
There was no welfare then.  It was sink or swim for those immigrants.  If they could not make it they returned to their land of origin.  Having a skill would have been advantageous for success. 

theres no welfare for them now either...I used to work in a homeless shelter...I should know....many of the men in the shelter were undocumented...all they got was free medical........no cash assistance , no food stamps, and they were ineligible for SSI, social security, or public housing

Kazan

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: November 29, 2014, 12:21:18 PM »
has nothing to do with Obama...although in your mind, EVERYTHING has to do with him...all I did was state a fact

And it is completely nothing to do with the country today, if things were like they were back then the fuckers wouldn't be coming across the border in hoards.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #124 on: December 03, 2014, 12:16:52 PM »
many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out.

:-X