Author Topic: Regarding Avesher  (Read 14733 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Regarding Avesher
« on: November 21, 2014, 12:42:12 PM »
This is not an arrogant self fulfilling thread. Its just to clear up some stuff about me. People pm asking questions and stuff so Im gonna try to clear up who I am, what Im about on here.

I simply state the truth, there is no reason for me to lie. I dont have a job, dont really have family, pretty much zero friends and that just says to me I am able to do and say what I want without a filter. I am completely comfortable speaking or doing my mind even if it gets me in legal trouble. The bottom line is I dont want to go to the grave wishing I had stood up for myself in some situation or said something on my mind. Now Im COMPLETELY aware that most people on here cant be like that due to family, kids, jobs etc etc, and I totally respect that.

Do I think Im the toughest guy on here? Oh fuck no not by a longshot, I could sit here for a long time doing a list of getbiggers who could kick the living shit out of me. And lord knows it has happened a lot in real life, Ive been on the giving end and the sleeping end. But I'd rather get knocked the fuck out than be a bitch. 99% of the population doesnt agree with that, but hey, thats their choice. People who shoot their mouths off however should back up what they say. If I shoot my mouth off on here and someone comes to Regina and shuts it, all the power to them. I beaked one guy one time bigger than me, he fucking one punched me to next week. I got up, looked at him (2 minutes after I woke up) and said that was the hardest punch I have ever felt, and I walked home. I deserved it.

And I fucking love animals and hate most people. Anyways, tldr, wall of text etc etc no homo

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Regarding Avesher
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2014, 12:52:40 PM »
Good post Josh.

It's a shame that you've apparently not experienced the kind of love and support from friends and family that comes without boundaries.

I feel very lucky to have good lifelong friends and a very supportive family. While I don't make a point of sharing every detail about my experiences on Getbig, I do occasionally talk with my family and friends about some of the folks I've met here. Particularly folks I like and admire, like you. You are a better person than you give yourself credit for being. And just because....(NO HOMO).

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2014, 12:55:37 PM »
Good post Josh.

It's a shame that you've apparently not experienced the kind of love and support from friends and family that comes without boundaries.

I feel very lucky to have good lifelong friends and a very supportive family. While I don't make a point of sharing every detail about my experiences on Getbig, I do occasionally talk with my family and friends about some of the folks I've met here. Particularly folks I like and admire, like you. You are a better person than you give yourself credit for being. And just because....(NO HOMO).

well the thing with me is I dont feel certain things
like the biggest one i have never felt is loneliness. I actually cant comprehend what people mean when they say they are lonely. Im happiest when its just me and Potato, and am beyond miserable if I have to spend even 30 seconds around anyone.

and family,...well,...Ive done some shitty stuff in my life,...including to family

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2014, 12:57:50 PM »
It's good to have Josh back.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2014, 01:00:28 PM »
It's good to have Josh back.

thanks
Ill make sure Potato gives you a shoutout next video

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2014, 01:02:59 PM »
thanks
Ill make sure Potato gives you a shoutout next video

Appreciate it brotha!  8) :)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2014, 07:42:57 PM »
This is not an arrogant self fulfilling thread. Its just to clear up some stuff about me. People pm asking questions and stuff so Im gonna try to clear up who I am, what Im about on here.

I simply state the truth, there is no reason for me to lie. I dont have a job, dont really have family, pretty much zero friends and that just says to me I am able to do and say what I want without a filter. I am completely comfortable speaking or doing my mind even if it gets me in legal trouble. The bottom line is I dont want to go to the grave wishing I had stood up for myself in some situation or said something on my mind. Now Im COMPLETELY aware that most people on here cant be like that due to family, kids, jobs etc etc, and I totally respect that.

Do I think Im the toughest guy on here? Oh fuck no not by a longshot, I could sit here for a long time doing a list of getbiggers who could kick the living shit out of me. And lord knows it has happened a lot in real life, Ive been on the giving end and the sleeping end. But I'd rather get knocked the fuck out than be a bitch. 99% of the population doesnt agree with that, but hey, thats their choice. People who shoot their mouths off however should back up what they say. If I shoot my mouth off on here and someone comes to Regina and shuts it, all the power to them. I beaked one guy one time bigger than me, he fucking one punched me to next week. I got up, looked at him (2 minutes after I woke up) and said that was the hardest punch I have ever felt, and I walked home. I deserved it.

And I fucking love animals and hate most people. Anyways, tldr, wall of text etc etc no homo
Humans suck in general...Dogs are loyal. Welcome back!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2014, 07:44:31 PM »
Humans suck in general...Dogs are loyal. Welcome back!

thanks man
potato shoutout for you

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2014, 07:45:55 PM »
thanks man
potato shoutout for you
Thank you Josh. Look after Potato!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2014, 07:50:37 PM »
Lucy has a bad attitude tonight. She doesn't like the new hardwood floors upstairs. The other three pups don't have any problem with them. They troupe right out onto them without so much as a backward glance. Lucy sits at the top of the carpeted stairs cussing in dog language. We carried her out onto the floor and she froze. Life is a bitch or Lucy is sometimes.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2014, 10:05:07 PM »
I'd love to be able not to give a fuck .. but they can kick me out of the US for so much as unpaid parking tickets and I kind of like it here

I'm ridiculously easy going but a few months back I had a "josh moment" when I was driving home from work at 11pm and overtook a fat Mexican who was driving like an old lady in the overtaking lane.

His fat mustached ass took offense to being overtaken so he decided to put his headlights on full beam and drive up right behind me, which pissed me off so much I started grabbing empty cans of rock star from the floor (my car looks like a dumpster) and tossing them out the window, followed by handfuls of change which hopefully fucked his windshield up.

He still wouldn't quit with the headlights so I stamped on the brakes and crawled him to about 20mph on the freeway for the next 10 mins until we got to the city where he ran a red light and cut off into the ghetto. At this point I was past rage so I started to drive after him to smash him and his car in with the big dumbbell rod I carry around when a cop pulled me up and gave me a warning.

He was probably saving my life the beaners homies would have stabbed me if I'd actually followed him home. Alex knows the kind of shitbags that live in ghetto hayward.

Being able to do that stuff with no fear of consequences would make life a lot more fun.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2014, 10:11:27 PM »
I'd love to be able not to give a fuck .. but they can kick me out of the US for so much as unpaid parking tickets and I kind of like it here

I'm ridiculously easy going but a few months back I had a "josh moment" when I was driving home from work at 11pm and overtook a fat Mexican who was driving like an old lady in the overtaking lane.

His fat mustached ass took offense to being overtaken so he decided to put his headlights on full beam and drive up right behind me, which pissed me off so much I started grabbing empty cans of rock star from the floor (my car looks like a dumpster) and tossing them out the window, followed by handfuls of change which hopefully fucked his windshield up.

He still wouldn't quit with the headlights so I stamped on the brakes and crawled him to about 20mph on the freeway for the next 10 mins until we got to the city where he ran a red light and cut off into the ghetto. At this point I was past rage so I started to drive after him to smash him and his car in with the big dumbbell rod I carry around when a cop pulled me up and gave me a warning.

He was probably saving my life the beaners homies would have stabbed me if I'd actually followed him home. Alex knows the kind of shitbags that live in ghetto hayward.

Being able to do that stuff with no fear of consequences would make life a lot more fun.

If but.....actions always have consequences. Rational people consider the consequences of their actions before they do something. Irrational people don't. Maturity and being rational go hand in hand.

I once gave someone the finger when they cut me off on the freeway in San Francisco. They followed me for miles. My family was in the car. I was stupid and immature. Fortunately it ended well.

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2014, 01:28:10 AM »

I  I dont have a job, dont really have family, pretty much zero friends

Hey that's pretty much me too apart from I have a job but it sucks. Long tedious hours. >:(

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2014, 12:16:18 PM »

And I fucking love animals and hate most people.
Anyways, tldr, wall of text etc etc no homo

Me too. I'm trying to work on it and love my fellow man a bit more. At the moment I am seemingly immune from feeling jackshit about human suffering and crying my eyes out over a dying beetle stuck on its back.
O

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 12:23:07 PM »
Me too. I'm trying to work on it and love my fellow man a bit more. At the moment I am seemingly immune from feeling jackshit about human suffering and crying my eyes out over a dying beetle stuck on its back.

haha thats exactly how I am

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 12:27:57 PM »
I once gave someone the finger when they cut me off on the freeway in San Francisco. They followed me for miles. My family was in the car. I was stupid and immature. Fortunately it ended well.

I did that once too. Man, was he surprised when I put a .38 under his chin when he came screaming to my window.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 12:44:06 PM »
I did that once too. Man, was he surprised when I put a .38 under his chin when he came screaming to my window.

I went to drag a guy out of a car once, he backed up about 15 yards, pinned it and ran me over. I went over the hood, the windshield, the roof and the trunk and landed on the ground. Not a scratch. I got charged with assault and threatening and he got nothing because I had, ohhh lets say some prior encounters with the police  :-X

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 01:31:03 PM »

A .38 has a way of making "tough guys" come back down to reality.

That's why no matter what, when ever I drive (very rarely), I give everyone the right of way and smile even if they cut me off. It also helps that during this season, I typically play George Michael's greatest hits while I drive. Tomorrow, we drive up to old Rochester, NY. I think I will play this little gem to get the season going...

"1"

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 01:38:14 PM »
A .38 has a way of making "tough guys" come back down to reality.

That's why no matter what, when ever I drive (very rarely), I give everyone the right of way and smile even if they cut me off. It also helps that during this season, I typically play George Michael's greatest hits while I drive. Tomorrow, we drive up to old Rochester, NY. I think I will play this little gem to get the season going...

"1"

I might know all the words to Freedom 90 and sing it out loud but thats a story that wont be told here  :-X

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2014, 03:35:01 PM »
Best George Michael song ever is Diffferent Corner IMO. As great as Never gonna dance again, Careless Whisper etc are. Different Corner is just something else.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2014, 07:58:17 PM »
This thread has taken an awkward turn. :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2014, 08:03:50 PM »
This thread has taken an awkward turn. :-\

I'll take some pics of the welds my welder laid down on the truck today. Unreal--perfection. Laid this one 3 wide down for strength, looks like a river. Holy he can weld. 60 bucks an hour versus an average in Regina of 100/hr from others.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 08:25:38 PM »
I'll take some pics of the welds my welder laid down on the truck today. Unreal--perfection. Laid this one 3 wide down for strength, looks like a river. Holy he can weld. 60 bucks an hour versus an average in Regina of 100/hr from others.
If you're side jobbing him with cash, $60 is an average price for a nonfriend. If that's his business price, you're getting a great deal.
I assume they're mig welds?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 08:28:28 PM »
If you're side jobbing him with cash, $60 is an average price for a nonfriend. If that's his business price, you're getting a great deal.
I assume they're mig welds?

yes mig
its his business

youre gay

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 08:32:00 PM »
yes mig
its his business

youre gay