Author Topic: Have you peaked?  (Read 5365 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Have you peaked?
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 06:46:38 AM »
Next summer, next summer...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 06:53:34 AM »
I already peaked, this is from my workout this morning:

probably a personal trainer trying out a new technique on a cliet, the spazz incline db press  or sidp for short.
F

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 12:12:18 PM »
You're 46? You look great (no schmoemo)
yes ,,thankyou,,i feel great every day ,never shortchange any workouts ever,,still the #46'i still can't believe it esp when my dad is 71 'i'm like hello time whats going on slow down.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2014, 05:46:24 AM »
yes ,,thankyou,,i feel great every day ,never shortchange any workouts ever,,still the #46'i still can't believe it esp when my dad is 71 'i'm like hello time whats going on slow down.

It's all about how you look/feel, not about numbers so don't worry.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2014, 06:28:02 AM »
The same could be achieved with no training or diet at all, since naturals look like untrained average people who may go for a jog and some pushups sporadically.

Lol just because this was true for you doesn't mean it's true for the rest of us  ::)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #30 on: November 23, 2014, 07:05:01 AM »
I'm early 30's too and don't notice less muscle.

You won't because your T is still high enough.  Every one of my natty friends all started to noticing their strength decreasing by their early/mid 40's.  Even if your diet and routine is consistent, there is a natural regression in strength as you age.  Size becomes harder to attain, fat loss is more and more difficult.  This is directly attributed to lower T production.  Gear will fix it, but you can't be on the sauce forever and have to stop eventually.  When you stop you'll feel 100x worse than if you never took it in the first place.

I peaked sometime in my late 20's/early 30's.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #31 on: November 23, 2014, 07:34:37 AM »
Or did you get lost on the way? You still trying to improve or just settled for maintaining what you got? You dont get many chances to reach your best you know, dont let the opportunity pass you by.

peaked at posting on Getbig?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2014, 10:39:05 AM »
You won't because your T is still high enough.  Every one of my natty friends all started to noticing their strength decreasing by their early/mid 40's.  Even if your diet and routine is consistent, there is a natural regression in strength as you age.  Size becomes harder to attain, fat loss is more and more difficult.  This is directly attributed to lower T production.  Gear will fix it, but you can't be on the sauce forever and have to stop eventually.  When you stop you'll feel 100x worse than if you never took it in the first place.

I peaked sometime in my late 20's/early 30's.

blast and cruise. Would be dumb to go off if you're over 40 and do pct. Why suffer like that???
?

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2014, 10:42:24 AM »
blast and cruise. Would be dumb to go off if you're over 40 and do pct. Why suffer like that???

This.

R.Robinson, G.Strydom, etc... They'll go off the day they'll hear the angels singing and no earlier.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »
It's all about how you look/feel, not about numbers so don't worry.
yeah i know  ;)...

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2014, 03:51:16 AM »
ill be 50 in march and im just going to stay on my TRT cause id rather live to 70 feeling great on TRT than live to 75 feeling like dog shit every day, at my age its not a choice no more its a NECESSITY when it comes to TRT
R