Author Topic: Drunk drivers, sex abusers, drug dealers, gun offenders not top deportation  (Read 539 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Simple solution....if a sex abuser, drug dealer or gun offender breaks in to my house and threatens my family or business, shoot them on site. No questions asked.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/after-obama-action-dhs-sets-new-immigration-rules-drunk-drivers-sex-abusers-drug-dealers-gun-offenders-not-top-deportation-priorities/article/2556517

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Simple solution....if a sex abuser, drug dealer or gun offender breaks in to my house and threatens my family or business, shoot them on site. No questions asked.

In most states (not sure about cali, but I'd guess)... if ANYONE breaks into your house and threatens you family, you can shoot them.  No questions.  They don't have to be a sexual deviant or a drug dealer.  They can just be a nobody with zero criminal record.  legal citizen or illegal immigrant.   Castle doctrine.  You are allowed to protect home.  In FL, castle doctrine extends to car also.  Someone sticks their head in your car, you're justified.

I'm happy to see you showing this kinda fire.