Author Topic: Best product for acne?  (Read 5596 times)

whitewidow

Best product for acne?
« on: November 22, 2014, 04:32:35 AM »
what do you guys think the best acne medicine is prescription or over the counter dosn't matter? best in my opinion meaning it works and dosn't get in the way of your gains? I used to just go tanning alot but very spendy these days anybody have acne issues when on cycle? If so what has worked the best?

foodie

Re: Best product for acne?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 04:46:36 AM »
Might be high estro if you're using high test. Other than that, benzyl peroxide works well. You can also try nixoderm, it's a stinky sulfur thing but seems to work. Or you could man up and slap on some concealer  :D

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 06:45:43 AM »
not sure if OTC stuff works

roaccutane wipes it out for my buddy though. he had really bad acne, ran roaccutane for like 4 months and he had not a single zit (but bad scarring)...

when he stopped it slowly came back though, so hes comtemplating staying on low dose as long as bloodwork is good
didnt elevate his liver enzymes at all after 8 or so weeks

juicemachine

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 08:44:32 AM »
not sure if OTC stuff works

roaccutane wipes it out for my buddy though. he had really bad acne, ran roaccutane for like 4 months and he had not a single zit (but bad scarring)...

when he stopped it slowly came back though, so hes comtemplating staying on low dose as long as bloodwork is good
didnt elevate his liver enzymes at all after 8 or so weeks
Aren't the results supposed to be permanent?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 09:26:53 AM »
nizoral shampoo can help, but not full blown acne, little patches here and there. Just wipe the areas with pure alchohol when you get out of the shower.
Obviously showing soon after the gym is key and changing your bed sheets often.

5 grams of b5 is said to work for more serious cases.
?

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 09:43:41 AM »
Aren't the results supposed to be permanent?
Not quite from what I've heard. I think you actually have to be on it for like 6 months or so if I remember correctly (20mg is plenty) for it to be gone for a looong time. A friend of mine had it doctor prescribed and came back a bit about 3 to 4 years later but not nearly as bad as original acne to the point where I didn't notice it at all on him but he was a bit of a primadonna.

I ran it a few years ago and haven't had issues like I used to either but also run lower test now which helps a ton.

juicemachine

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 09:45:03 AM »
You are supposed to run 80mg a day for 6 months........

heenok

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 10:33:30 AM »
antibiotics works great

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 01:18:33 PM »
Sun light, anti-bacterian soap, antibiotics pills or topic aplication.

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »
UGL accutane, accutane prescription, minicycline, erythromycin (the last 2 you can get easily from your general doc). I also heard there's a research chemical version of accutane I don't exsctly remember the name though. Accutane will work 100% though if you have bad acne

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2014, 11:31:21 AM »
Depending on severity the only route is isotretinion.
If you use hormones it will return.

I did a full derma supervised course for 9months and it was brutal.

whitewidow

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 02:43:26 AM »
Isopropyl rubbing alcohol and apricot scrub works fine for me also tanning really helps if you can afford it. I want to up my dose but I am starting to get more acne then when I used to run AAS and this is all USA grade stuff except for a few products but they are still considered Human grade. It's nothing serious. I have seen way worse just wondering if drugs prescription drugs can fuck up any gains? I took tetrocycline when I was younger and it didn't do much I got it prescribed I donlt see tetrocycline being prescribed much anymore. I have had more luck with Isopropyl and Apricot scrub

Mad-scientist

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 08:02:21 AM »
I would personally go to a dermatologist acne can get horrible extremely quick than your stuck with scars. Usually bad acne starts as a small amount of acne and then builds up and gets worse when the over the counter stuff is used. The over the counter stuff can help for a while but i have found it makes it worse in the long run. I would look into antibiotics or accutane but obviously accutane can have some horrible side effects

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 11:37:16 AM »
Isopropyl rubbing alcohol and apricot scrub works fine for me also tanning really helps if you can afford it. I want to up my dose but I am starting to get more acne then when I used to run AAS and this is all USA grade stuff except for a few products but they are still considered Human grade. It's nothing serious. I have seen way worse just wondering if drugs prescription drugs can fuck up any gains? I took tetrocycline when I was younger and it didn't do much I got it prescribed I donlt see tetrocycline being prescribed much anymore. I have had more luck with Isopropyl and Apricot scrub

IME antibiotics did sod all for me.
They lost their short effect and i was on the fuckers for years.

juicemachine

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 02:28:55 PM »
Accutane doesn't cause "horrible side effects", it just dries out your lips and skin.

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 05:29:37 PM »
You are supposed to run 80mg a day for 6 months........
20mg is just as effective as shown by studies.

Not sure if it is true but read that a lot of european doctors don't give it as high as those in America who appear to want to prescribe it quite high for whatever reason and this is when some people have issues. Makes sense given the actual medical studies.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 07:50:33 PM »
Accutane doesn't cause "horrible side effects", it just dries out your lips and skin.

It's hard on the liver, no?
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 11:38:01 PM »
It's hard on the liver, no?

not at all.. depends on the individual of course but my buddy hat bloodwork every 4 weeks and never had AST/ALT out of range even after 4 months continuous use

Not sure if it is true but read that a lot of european doctors don't give it as high as those in America who appear to want to prescribe it quite high for whatever reason and this is when some people have issues. Makes sense given the actual medical studies.

my buddy got prescribed 40mg but 60 for the first 2 weeks or so if i remember correctly

juicemachine

« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 04:01:51 AM »

Recommended dose is there for a reason. No bullshit study will change that.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 09:26:20 AM »

Best product for acne?  IS PREVENT ACNE !!!

But.......how????  thats a billion dollar question

GH15 could not explain me.
imagine the shit then

how many threads do you plan on cluttering with your SHIT?
GENETICS moron GENETICS

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 07:39:48 AM »
like above

if your gna get a fucking side your gna fucking get it

if your gna get kidney failure ur gna get it

mine is prolactin my nips get fucked during cycles but i dont use an ai. just mast.

U CANT DO SHIT ABOUT IT.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 08:07:32 PM »
When I lived in Atlanta, I met quite a number of pros.  If you look at their skin in person, they hardly ever have any acne.  Genetics is a good reason (I never had any acne problems either) but most say that using Accutane 2 weeks prior to starting a cycle and two weeks mid way through was their secret.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2014, 09:44:26 AM »
take Dostinex for your boobs. fag

another "User" who knows nothing ..... and keep talking shit and fighting with everyone.

If you want to talk shit, go to the facebook.  twilight generation
since maz is a pro id assume he knows that lol

but dostinex lowers IGF1 drastically

not a good thing when u use HGH

maz probably has his priorities lol

gyno is much worse than lactation imo because nobody can see it unless you want them to lol

pestosterone

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2014, 02:11:53 PM »
Dbol gave me zits when I was fat and took it hope this helps

kevthekid

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »
^ This

I was around 15% BF on antibiotics from doctor and still had a fuckload of acne and then after I've cut down,  a majority of my acne has disappeared. Body fat does play a role in it imo