Author Topic: Bill Cosby Gets Warm Welcome At SOLD OUT Florida Show  (Read 10223 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Bill Cosby Gets Warm Welcome At SOLD OUT Florida Show
« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2014, 12:57:07 PM »
As stated, over 90% of people never report sexual abuse and/or assault. Do the research. You probably meet a lot of people on a daily basis who have been sexually abused and/or assaulted and you will never ever know. Could be some of your own family members. Its actually NOT uncommon for victims to never come forward and seek help. Some eventually do when they feel like they have enough support to come forward, which is why women may be coming forward now.

People need to stop using the timeline (oh they are coming out 30 years later) as an excuse. There are many, many reasons why some people disclose and most others do not. That has no bearing on whether or not rape actually occurred.
Solid.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2014, 12:57:18 PM »
Cosby says: People should fact check......  I think they are.  The fact that more than 20 women claim the same story over and over.....well after the statute of limitations has expired speaks volumes.  The fact that he refuses to respond also speaks volumes.  If ONE woman falsely accuses me of rape, I'm going to defend myself very loudly. Not cower away and hide behind an attorney.  Another fact is that he settled a case eight years ago...... a very similar case to one that the current women claim happened to them.

His dumbfuck wife just sits there and smiles through it all.  All the accusations, the admissions that led to the settlement, and the admitted infidelities Cosby has taken part in (He must have been out of roofies those days).  What a great role model she is for women....... Pathetic.

Hey Camille.......you could kick the rapist to the curb and still probably pocket 100 mil.  You would also leave with something you don't currently possess.....self respect.  

I'm not defending him in any way but 20 plus people may not be telling the same story. Maybe one girl told a story that many others decided to repeat. Now you have Janice Dickinson who is IMO a complete skank with zero credibility coming forward and making the same accusations.

I would like to know if any of these women ever told anyone about what happened. I would find it very hard to believe that none of these women ever told a single person in over 40 plus years. If you get raped by a celebrity you would think that at least a few of them would have told maybe  friend a boy friend daughter son husband mother father etc at some point in their lifetime. Also, how many women can one guy drug and rape till at least one of them would get pissed enough to tell the police.

I wonder if any of these women would volunteer to take a lie detector test just for the heck of it? If any of them passes then Bill could step up and do the same thing. Lastly why would an in his prime Bill Cosby need to rape anyone? I'm sure there are thousands of women who would be willing to fuck this guy to further their career. I'm not ready to throw the guy to the wolves just yet.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2014, 01:04:59 PM »
Vince, I have noticed over the years that you vouch for black people even if they're being acussed of 1st degree murder and you have zero evidence to back up your claims.

That's called racism.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2014, 01:14:38 PM »
As stated, over 90% of people never report sexual abuse and/or assault. Do the research. You probably meet a lot of people on a daily basis who have been sexually abused and/or assaulted and you will never ever know. Could be some of your own family members. Its actually NOT uncommon for victims to never come forward and seek help. Some eventually do when they feel like they have enough support to come forward, which is why women may be coming forward now.

People need to stop using the timeline (oh they are coming out 30 years later) as an excuse. There are many, many reasons why some people disclose and most others do not. That has no bearing on whether or not rape actually occurred.

Your stat is bs and unsubstantiated . I would believe it with children but not with  20 to 30 women. So all these women got raped by a filthy rich guy and they wait until one woman comes forward?

If one woman said Bill Gates raped me 30 years ago and 20 more women claimed the same you would assume he was guilty because 90% do not come forward? I bet this wouldn't happen if the accused was a janitor instead of a filthy rich guy.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2014, 01:44:15 PM »
"Sexual assault" seems to have a very broad definition these days.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »
Quit calling chicks broads.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2014, 02:27:39 PM »
Why is every black person in America defending Cosby like he's their father?  Half the comments on the articles about Cosby are from black women attacking his accusers.

Whoopi wants to get his accusers on the view so she can interrogate them.   

Black Americans seem to always call shennanigans on everything, and get away with a different agenda (they are being biased to their own race). Take Ferguson, Cosby, OJ... any number of major issues. Cop in Ferguson could be guilty as hell but if there was CCTV of Brown attacking him and drawing knife they would still chant their shitty "hands up" slogans and say it was racist. OJ was guilty as hell just rich. Cosby, I generally am cynical of historical accusations so will see where it goes. Why wait so long unless a coverup by cops hindered such complaints coming forward?

I don't live in these areas so don't know if there is oppression but most other immigrants and "minorities" seem to find work and thrive a lot better in the second generation onwards rather than moan about the past and discrimination. Irish, Chinese, Italians were all treated as sub human now you have the situation where Asian Americans are suing about college entry because they are too successful as a race and limited by quotas...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2014, 03:58:43 PM »
Vince, I have noticed over the years that you vouch for black people even if they're being acussed of 1st degree murder and you have zero evidence to back up your claims.

That's called racism.

shut up
A

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2014, 04:17:35 PM »
Somebody above said that "time" should not be an issue.

Seriously; I have a hard time believing that ~20 women were able to remain silent for 20-30 years..... then in a matter of 7 days; they all of a sudden want to talk to CNN.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »

Seriously; I have a hard time believing that ~20 women were able to remain silent for 20-30 years..... then in a matter of 7 days; they all of a sudden want to talk to CNN.

Somebody takes sexual abuse / rape With them to the grave without telling anyone about it... How is this so hard to believe exactly? ::) Its been said and documentet a hundred times, but for some reason, people like you refuse to comprehend basic logic.... Now please go kill yourself. :-*

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2014, 05:22:56 PM »

Because time has nothing to do with whether or not he actually raped them. He may or may not have raped them whether or not it was 5 days ago or 30 years ago.

The evidence will present itself either way, independent of when it happened (obviously not DNA at this point).

People need to stop focusing on the length of time. Can you imagine that actually being a defense used by a lawyer.

Lawyer: "Clearly, Cosby is innocent because these women are claiming it happened 30 years ago."

Do you see how stupid that sounds? It would not even be a good argument to use. :-\

You realize how many crimes are solved years and years later.
X

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2014, 05:58:47 PM »
Mike Tyson just came out and said he was molested as a teen ager.

I guess Getbig thinks that bullshit too because it was when he was a young boy.  :-\  (Getbiggers are some dumb sons of bitches at times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2014, 06:06:46 PM »
Another actress explains Bill using his stiff pudding pop inappropriately.....

http://www.showbiz411.com/2014/11/21/cosby-complaint-law-order-actress-writes-i-was-instructed-to-never-tell-anyone-what-we-did-together

His TV "daughter" tweets: Nothing stays in the dark forever....

http://www.inquisitr.com/1628582/lisa-bonet-slams-bill-cosby-twitter/

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2014, 06:21:26 PM »

No kidding, you can't even offer a woman a pudding pop these days.

MikMaq

« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2014, 08:47:14 PM »
Rape and shit is so dam common you have to wonder why its even taboo.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2014, 08:57:05 PM »
Rape and shit is so dam common you have to wonder why its even taboo.

Im not supposed to post up here but wtf did I just read? This is why I named you as one of the 3 stupidest people on this site. This is absolutely fucking stunning to read, absolutely ludicrous.

MikMaq

« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2014, 09:34:26 PM »
Im not supposed to post up here but wtf did I just read? This is why I named you as one of the 3 stupidest people on this site. This is absolutely fucking stunning to read, absolutely ludicrous.
You know what I meant, to talk about, don't be a fucking fucktard.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2014, 09:38:15 PM »

no, no one knew what you meant. A mod and 6 other people exchanged pms with me

one stated you are the kind of guy who has a dead hooker in the closet
another stated you are a clone of the silence of the lambs guy

you are one sick in the head individual---i pity any woman who comes around you
you are the next Luka Magnota

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2014, 09:54:22 PM »

I actually thought you were condoning rape. That is the way it came off. Youre an idiot, so it would not surprise me. Personally, I think youre back peddling now since you were called out on it.
X

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2014, 10:02:15 PM »
Mike Tyson just came out and said he was molested as a teen ager.

I guess Getbig thinks that bullshit too because it was when he was a young boy.  :-\  (Getbiggers are some dumb sons of bitches at times)

But after Tyson's admitted that he was molested; another 20 athletes didn't all of a sudden come forward and admit that they were also molested 30 years ago.

PS: if Cosby truly is guilty of these rapes; then he should be put in prison.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2014, 05:42:23 AM »
vince, did you ever called queen vissy a "cracker" when you and him got into an argument?

We went back and forth with "name calling" ....but we were generally joking.
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2014, 09:52:41 AM »

We went back and forth with "name calling" ....but we were generally joking.

Did you ever call him a racial slur?

What names did he call you?
X

MikMaq

« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2014, 07:46:34 PM »
no, no one knew what you meant. A mod and 6 other people exchanged pms with me

one stated you are the kind of guy who has a dead hooker in the closet
another stated you are a clone of the silence of the lambs guy

you are one sick in the head individual---i pity any woman who comes around you
you are the next Luka Magnota
Lol you obviously haven't been reading the other posts. Nor the jian ghomeshi thread I kept trying to keep alive.

ironically its my reaction to your treatment of woman, that got me on your shit list.

Funny enough I'm comtemplating a removing pork and beef from my diet, because of my distate of predatory behavior of any kind.  

MikMaq

« Reply #48 on: November 23, 2014, 08:04:15 PM »

This was the post I was reading when I made my provacative comment.

I was actually gonna mention something how common it was to know people in these situations, and state the number of friends I have that have had unpleaseant situations with this shit, but I deleted the whole thing plus the quote. Which may explain why it was taken out of context.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #49 on: November 23, 2014, 08:05:09 PM »
all icould think about is eddie murphy 'raw'rant on cos son 'late ennis'wanting to buy a 'TICKET'to an eddie murphy show and eddie doing a dead on cos and richard pryor impersonatoon,,,'prior'tell bill to smile ,have a coke and shut the fuk up!!