Author Topic: UG gear and kidney damage  (Read 9735 times)

dustin

Re: UG gear and kidney damage
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2014, 08:28:41 PM »
Epic beating around the bush and skirting over the issue of naming names. What a stupid douche.

whitewidow

« Reply #51 on: November 25, 2014, 08:40:11 AM »
The dude who started this thread is full of shit! one shot couldn;t possibly do this kind of damage and like dustin said there is NO RAT POiSON in any UGL gear. Yes UGL gear can contain heavy metals or lead but c'mon if you don;t name the guys name or source handle this is totally pointless!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #52 on: November 25, 2014, 11:16:25 AM »

I really believe the majority of steroids being sold is coming out of China. Yes they easily have the capability to copy inserts and packaging to counterfeit. You just don't know what type of crap is in these vials. Maybe it has something to do with why the current champs look soft and bloated unlike the hard density of champs past.  

lol ::)

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 25, 2014, 01:01:08 PM »
They are making even fake eggs in china.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 08, 2015, 10:37:44 AM »
As a follow up to this thread the lab that caused my kidney damage is called Trajan Labs. If you have any of this gear toss it in the garbage. It is tainted with heavy metals.

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2015, 12:52:17 PM »
As a follow up to this thread the lab that caused my kidney damage is called Trajan Labs. If you have any of this gear toss it in the garbage. It is tainted with heavy metals.
REALLY!!! six fucking months later you decide to narc them out!  What a fucking tard

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #56 on: June 08, 2015, 12:59:23 PM »
Perhaps you should have never used in the first place.  :-\

He wasn't going to write the Iliad anyways

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: June 08, 2015, 01:19:08 PM »
so how much time you have?

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: June 08, 2015, 06:56:43 PM »
you deserve this when you put shit into your body

Screw all those dude with muscle - they should die cause they did drugs. Then when only you are left the ladies won't think you look pathetic !!  You dont have to use juice to get in shape lil fella... Maybe your genetics suck - but so what you can still improve.. Hang in there pal - I can't imagine what its like to train and never look any different but I am sure there are things you are good at in life

Rimstinger

« Reply #59 on: June 09, 2015, 03:16:41 AM »
Screw all those dude with muscle - they should die cause they did drugs. Then when only you are left the ladies won't think you look pathetic !!  You dont have to use juice to get in shape lil fella... Maybe your genetics suck - but so what you can still improve.. Hang in there pal - I can't imagine what its like to train and never look any different but I am sure there are things you are good at in life

Such advice coming from you uncle junior that's a bit rich  ::)