Author Topic: UG gear and kidney damage  (Read 9738 times)

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
UG gear and kidney damage
« on: November 22, 2014, 10:33:20 AM »
This past year five weeks out from a competition I took a shot of a tren blend and within 48 hours had terrible pitting edema. A few hours after the shot I knew something was wrong as the injection site was irritated but it wasn't an infection. Well as it turns out my source at the time went scammer and God only knows what I actually pinned. Whatever was in it damaged one of my kidneys and scarred it giving me secondary FSGS. I put this out there as a cautionary tale. Know your source and get lab work regularly. At the time this happened I had no insurance and wasn't getting blood work and perhaps if I had the damage to my kidney could have been avoided.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: UG gear and kidney damage
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 10:35:18 AM »
owned.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 10:36:42 AM »
This past year five weeks out from a competition I took a shot of a tren blend and within 48 hours had terrible pitting edema. A few hours after the shot I knew something was wrong as the injection site was irritated but it wasn't an infection. Well as it turns out my source at the time went scammer and God only knows what I actually pinned. Whatever was in it damaged one of my kidneys and scarred it giving me secondary FSGS. I put this out there as a cautionary tale. Know your source and get lab work regularly. At the time this happened I had no insurance and wasn't getting blood work and perhaps if I had the damage to my kidney could have been avoided.
Perhaps you should have never used in the first place.  :-\

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2014, 10:38:15 AM »
All good points. Just wanted to put this out there as a cautionary tale.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2014, 10:44:21 AM »
dont worry, we all die of something one day anyway, some just die sooner than others.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2014, 10:55:18 AM »
Über an this is indeed true. I have for all but this past year gotten blood work done every 90 days and have never had a health issue. The gear isn't what caused this but rather something in the gear like a heavy metal that caused this. I have said before that the quality of gear these days is questionable at best and this proves it.

juicemachine

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2014, 11:01:03 AM »
What lab, what brand?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2014, 11:04:14 AM »
Chinese have been poisoning American's for decades. Can't even fathom what kind of fillers are in Chinese powders.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2014, 11:05:06 AM »
Are we talking fact or fiction regarding this cautionary tale. What would damage your kidneys from single shot? They must have put rat poison in it or something similar.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2014, 11:06:23 AM »
Take a look at the face of Lee Priest. Talk about unhealthy edema and very high blood pressure...

epic_alien

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2014, 11:09:50 AM »
Perhaps you should have never used in the first place.  :-\

no one likes a  quitter

now go make me some cookies

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2014, 11:13:46 AM »
What lab, what brand?

Yes, name some fucking names!

juicemachine

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2014, 11:17:37 AM »
Yes, name some fucking names!
If he does not expose the lab, then he is an accessory after the fact.

bentone

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2014, 11:23:28 AM »
For the record up until my first shot of this brand of gear, which I will go grab the name and post in a moment I had no edema or symptoms whatsoever. I have always taken mild cycles and have very low blood pressure, low cholesterol, et . In fact I had dozens of blood panels which essentially said I am in perfect health except I had mild proteinuria. I asked for a kidney biopsy as I knew something had to be wrong and the biopsy found a very tiny patch of scar tissue about the size of a millimeter. Pathology came back with secondary fsgs. My endocrinologist and nephrologist all believe it isn't the hormones that caused this but some sort of poison or pathogen in the gear that caused this. So I am not the stereotypical Lee Priest scenario walking around bloated and red faced. I have always been careful with my use until this instance. Pitting edema is very different from the typed edema most people think of. I went to bed one night shredded and woke up so swollen I could fit my feet in my shoes and edema so bad in my lower legs that I could press on my shin and have an indentation nearly a 1/2 inch deep.

IronMeister

• Getbig IV
  • Übermacht
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2014, 11:35:51 AM »
 :-X

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2014, 11:50:34 AM »
Chinese have been poisoning American's for decades. Can't even fathom what kind of fillers are in Chinese powders.

Yep, it's a secret plot to take over America. First they poison the steroid supply, disabling the strong ones....

Next thing you know, we're wearing flip flops, and praying to a fat man.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2014, 12:07:26 PM »
Yep, it's a secret plot to take over America. First they poison the steroid supply, disabling the strong ones....

Next thing you know, we're wearing flip flops, and praying to a fat man.

No they've been poisoning for decades now. Children's toy's and knock off meds/vitamins are the number one cause of concern. Also Chinese food. Have a lab test a sample of Chinese powder and see what you come up with. I'd bet the house that lead content will be thru the roof...

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2014, 12:55:39 PM »
Are we talking fact or fiction regarding this cautionary tale. What would damage your kidneys from single shot? They must have put rat poison in it or something similar.

gh15 had stated multiple times that there was rat poison in some vials. I never believed him.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2014, 01:19:39 PM »
Name the brand dude.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2014, 03:14:03 PM »
No they've been poisoning for decades now. Children's toy's and knock off meds/vitamins are the number one cause of concern. Also Chinese food. Have a lab test a sample of Chinese powder and see what you come up with. I'd bet the house that lead content will be thru the roof...

A 'friend' had some tren powder from an unknown supplier tested back in ORD when the good suppliers went down for a while, and found the powder to contain weed killer, amphetamines, DMSO and TCA (chemical peel acid). On the plus side it was about 95% tren and a water wash dissolved most of the junk.

On the negative side, it was so badly made that the ester literally fell off after a couple of months in the bag and it became impossible to dissolve in anything less than pure BA

My friend was a bit annoyed at having to throw out a rather large amount of powder and obviously the fly-by-night Chinaman refused to reply to his angry emails

dustin

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2014, 04:36:06 PM »
It's more probable that it was the cumulative damage rather than just a shot or two of one particular gear. None of us should think for a moment that any of the shit we're using is perfectly safe. Far from it.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2014, 05:43:15 PM »
If he does not expose the lab, then he is an accessory after the fact.

And the thread is pointless.

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 05:50:50 PM »
you deserve this when you put shit into your body

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 06:02:29 PM »

They make good hyge Gh

dustin

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2014, 06:21:25 PM »
lol Jesus, you guys. No one's putting fucking rat poison in anything. Heavy metals and contaminants are in there because the APIs are poor along with poor handling of raws. No one's going to buy a box of rat poison and cook it down with this shit.

Bad gear exists because corners are cut. No one takes the additional time to add bad stuff to it. Stop being paranoid parrots.