Author Topic: Insulin & Ice Cream  (Read 9099 times)

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Insulin & Ice Cream
« on: November 22, 2014, 08:01:50 PM »
Shot preworkout slin, had preworkout meal, finished working out, had post workout meal. Still CRAZY hungry but not in the mood for rice+chicken+eggs again as I literally ate that 5 minutes ago. I could go for a huge tub of ice cream. Slin was shot 3 1/2 hours ago and I'm currently bulking. What do you think?

epcfitness

• Getbig II
Re: Insulin & Ice Cream
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2014, 08:06:01 PM »
I'm bulking and crazy hungry and it's post workout nutrition already had my main carbs + 60g protein from chicken and eggs well I'm going for ice cream. Let me know if it's ok to do this without putting on tons of fat due to the slin still being active but bulking+hungry+postworkout nutrition.. everything is telling me to down more food and the main meal has been done so I will.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2014, 09:22:18 PM »
that's fine, lol!
If you get fat, just run some t3 for a shot while or do post workout cardio! Sometimes you get that bottomless pit feel when slin hunger kicks.
?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »
Is the OP one of the bigger guys?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 01:18:25 AM »
i dont get hungry on slin infact im never hungry

must be the anadrol.

lilhawk1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 09:03:00 AM »
Shot preworkout slin, had preworkout meal, finished working out, had post workout meal. Still CRAZY hungry but not in the mood for rice+chicken+eggs again as I literally ate that 5 minutes ago. I could go for a huge tub of ice cream. Slin was shot 3 1/2 hours ago and I'm currently bulking. What do you think?

Probably best to keep it fairly clean, are you using GH?  If so then its a whole different ball game.

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 07:50:48 AM »

Personally id stay away from any fat during the insulin's active hours just to mitigate the visceral fat build up on the abdomen and organ's.

If your using a slow acting slin theres not really anyway to avoid it but id be sticking to fast acting forms of slin around my post training if I were to use it and avoiding all fats during that 3-5 hour period that it's doing its job.

Just my two cents, I have no experience with slin but everyone I know who incorporates fat into their diet, uses slin and competes gradually developed a gut that sticks out further than their chest.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2015, 03:03:25 PM »
Pretty easy to eat a low fat diet of under 50g a day.
You can eat chicken breast with no skin or even 500g of ground beef with 5% fat will be OK
Then jasmin rice for carbs (tastes good w/o butter)

Plenty of veg
I prefer high fat over high carbs though. If I get most of my calories from carbs the subc water in the face is incredible, I keep them at 1g/lb now

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2015, 06:24:58 PM »
Stay the fuck away from ice cream when bulking unless you want high blood pressure and a high resting heart rate.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2015, 09:26:11 PM »
Stay the fuck away from ice cream when bulking unless you want high blood pressure and a high resting heart rate.

huh???
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2015, 07:10:49 AM »
huh???

Also fucks up your insulin sensitivity. Ice cream is one of the worst foods you can eat for your health. I've had 2 pints before and checked my bp and heart rate and that shit was high, and gave me heart palps. fuck that

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2015, 07:27:01 AM »
Also fucks up your insulin sensitivity. Ice cream is one of the worst foods you can eat for your health. I've had 2 pints before and checked my bp and heart rate and that shit was high, and gave me heart palps. fuck that

2 pints???
let me guess... Hagen DAz, lol?

I just eat a regular serving after supper most nights and am fine. Ya sure it's not the tren or something, lol? And eat normal, regular ice cream, not the 20gr of fat per serving stuff... has 6 grams...
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2015, 07:48:51 AM »
2 pints???
let me guess... Hagen DAz, lol?

I just eat a regular serving after supper most nights and am fine. Ya sure it's not the tren or something, lol? And eat normal, regular ice cream, not the 20gr of fat per serving stuff... has 6 grams...

That's true, portion size is really what counts but we are all different. If I have one bite, I need 2 whole pints. I can't just stop there lol. That's why a diet like IIFIYM would never work for me. And yea not all ice cream has the same sugar content, but I have been trying to avoid sugar entirely lately because of all the studies showing it shortens life expectancy and so forth.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2015, 07:52:59 AM »
That's true, portion size is really what counts but we are all different. If I have one bite, I need 2 whole pints. I can't just stop there lol. That's why a diet like IIFIYM would never work for me. And yea not all ice cream has the same sugar content, but I have been trying to avoid sugar entirely lately because of all the studies showing it shortens life expectancy and so forth.

if training, using slin, it has a purpose. To keep you alive, lol!
Don't see it that way.

Waking up in the middle of the night to eat loads of candy, is another thing.

With all we do drug wise, not so sure keeping tabs on sugar consumption will be what makes you live longer, lol!

I woudl go through 2 pints in say 5 days or so, just to clear the palet after the meat and rice... Also need the cals. I cut it, I get leaner, lol..
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2015, 09:31:10 AM »
if training, using slin, it has a purpose. To keep you alive, lol!
Don't see it that way.

Waking up in the middle of the night to eat loads of candy, is another thing.

With all we do drug wise, not so sure keeping tabs on sugar consumption will be what makes you live longer, lol!

I woudl go through 2 pints in say 5 days or so, just to clear the palet after the meat and rice... Also need the cals. I cut it, I get leaner, lol..

Absolutely wrong! Avoiding processed foods and eating an all natural diet will negate SO many of the health risks of steroid use. As the years go by, more and more people will begin to realize this. Trust me, your bloods and health markers will be drastically different if you stick to this on AAS as opposed to eating a lot of junk calories.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2015, 09:36:53 AM »
Absolutely wrong! Avoiding processed foods and eating an all natural diet will negate SO many of the health risks of steroid use. As the years go by, more and more people will begin to realize this. Trust me, your bloods and health markers will be drastically different if you stick to this on AAS as opposed to eating a lot of junk calories.

Bah, who cares? Live a few years less to not have to restrict.
I can only eat so much clean food man, the rest can be nice little treats. I took the clean food approach very recent and lost weight...

Not as bad to eat sugar stuff than loading on high fat stuff for sure. The major majority of my stuff is clean anyway.
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2015, 10:06:38 AM »
agree 100%
but then again its 100% genetics aswell
my buddy has been on tren for a year straight and eats like absolute utter shit, a gallon of soda everyday and so on
his bloodwork completely in range, lol

Bah, who cares? Live a few years less to not have to restrict.
I can only eat so much clean food man, the rest can be nice little treats. I took the clean food approach very recent and lost weight...

Not as bad to eat sugar stuff than loading on high fat stuff for sure. The major majority of my stuff is clean anyway.

i agree too
however when i eat too much sugar shit i can literally feel my body suffering. inflammation is much higher, much more pip, no energy etc

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2015, 01:33:31 PM »
agree 100%
but then again its 100% genetics aswell
my buddy has been on tren for a year straight and eats like absolute utter shit, a gallon of soda everyday and so on
his bloodwork completely in range, lol

i agree too
however when i eat too much sugar shit i can literally feel my body suffering. inflammation is much higher, much more pip, no energy etc

very important to listen then. I do this for EFFECTS. Not SIDE EFFECTS...
But I can take a lot of sugar stomach wise no issues...
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2015, 01:42:17 AM »
very important to listen then. I do this for EFFECTS. Not SIDE EFFECTS...
But I can take a lot of sugar stomach wise no issues...
STOMACH wise i can eat a pound of sugar and have no issues... its more about wellbeing. dont get my wrong, i eat perfectly clean (except when the slin is active, however i dont think high glycemic nutritionally empty carbs are as bad when exogenous slin is present).
i usually never eat fast food, also eat little sugar, mostly homecooked stuff, no prepackaged shit full of preservatives.

however when i get to my parents place (for christmas, birthdays etc) and allow myself to eat like shit for just 3-4 days (cake, candy, chocolate, desserts etc) i always feel like a fucking zombie. yawning all day, inflamed, everything hurts, cant sleep.
 i dont even overeat when i do this, i keep calories the same, but will eat like 2 huge meals instead of 5-6 and just make sure to get my protein in, the other macros i dont give a fuck then

when i take care of my own food i also rarely have pip or DOMS. when i eat like shit i feel like shit too.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2015, 06:45:24 AM »
Agreed with both of you. I also feel like I can't accomplish anything productive when I eat like shit. It's probably mental to some degree too.

I'm a guy who made a total 180 as far as diet goes. Used to eat 7-8k worth of bad calories per day and now try to only eat organic, non-processed, free range, grass fed, healthy oils and fats, etc. I also have been recovering from an injury and haven't been able to train for 6 months, which is miserable.

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2015, 07:55:01 AM »
Just got into organic eggs! Feel the difference, no shit. As soon as I get my deep freezer, gonna find source for organic chicken thighs and stock up.

Just wanted to add my unclean cals are of no choice as after 500ish clean carbs, I see no other choice. Clean carbs also tend to have fiber making me shit more than I already do, lol...

But 7-8k cal is mega huge, no idea how you managed to get those down day in day out!

On off days, will purposely have a pizza or rib meal to get in cals, no choice really, ecto genes take over if not..
?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2015, 08:42:52 AM »
lol how can you not be a fat fuck on 7-8k kcals

does GH make such a big difference?

i have an ectoish structure (i gain very easily though) and i bulk on about 3200/4200 off days/gym days and aim for 2lbs/week gain
and im on a gram of tren too lol

if i would eat 7000 kcals a day i would be a fat fuck within 3 weeks
it would probably serve my tren induced appetite well, i could easily do that...
except for the fact that i would probably have to shit 10 times a day instead of 3-4 (which is already fking annoying)

but NOTHING makes me as sugar crazy as tren

i still have to take sibutramine while BULKING when on tren because i'd be out of control 24/7 without that stuff lol and im STILL HUNGRY all the time
talking about 2 pound nutella jar demolishions with a spoon in the evenings

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2015, 08:46:56 AM »

i have an ectoish structure (i gain very easily though) and i bulk on about 3200/4200 off days/gym days and
aim for 2lbs/week gain

it would probably serve my tren induced appetite well, i could easily do that...
except for the fact that i would probably have to shit 10 times a day instead of 3-4 (which is already fking annoying)

i still have to take sibutramine while BULKING when on tren because i'd be out of control 24/7 without that stuff lol and im STILL HUNGRY all the time

OK, that is not ectoish, lol!!! Not even close, rather normal would say. I even consider 3200 to be very low, would lose weight fast on that!
?

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2015, 11:05:33 AM »
Just got into organic eggs! Feel the difference, no shit. As soon as I get my deep freezer, gonna find source for organic chicken thighs and stock up.

Just wanted to add my unclean cals are of no choice as after 500ish clean carbs, I see no other choice. Clean carbs also tend to have fiber making me shit more than I already do, lol...

But 7-8k cal is mega huge, no idea how you managed to get those down day in day out!

On off days, will purposely have a pizza or rib meal to get in cals, no choice really, ecto genes take over if not..

If you go that route, go for the free range organic eggs. I'm a big mountain dog diet fan so I'm pretty familiar with it.

I'd eat 5 slices of pizza with toppings in a single meal, fried chicken and wings every day, a burger every day, and this would be 6 meals a day plus oatmeal/whey pre workout and chicken/rice post in addition. I have a food addiction disorder. Sucks man.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2015, 11:09:32 AM »

i have an ectoish structure (i gain very easily though) and i bulk on about 3200/4200 off days/gym days and aim for 2lbs/week gain

700mg prop, 700mg tren a, and 5iu hgh with intense training kept me lean, which was a curse.