Author Topic: Tren Cough Storytime  (Read 12195 times)

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Tren Cough Storytime
« on: November 23, 2014, 04:16:45 AM »
Well bros, today I had the worst pin ever, thought I'd share  ;D

Had my pin loaded up with 2.4ml consisting of 200mg test, 180 NPP and 110mg Tren Ace.

Wanted to hit ventroglute, so I warmed up the pin, put a 27G on it (yeah i like em small  ;D).

Stabbed my VG, well, guess I hit too far up (last time i got horrible pip because i actually hit the tensor fascia latae i think, so the very much upper outer quad) so I wanted to make sure to pin higher that time.

Well, i hit a bone there lol. So I pulled out, moved a bit, pushed the pin in and it made a screeching sound, like when you unwrap candy.
I wonder where the fuck that comes from because Ive only ever pinned VGs like 20 times so that cant be scar tissue.
Didnt even try to push the oil in because it was hard to get the pin in already so I pulled out and moved a bit to the left...

So yeah everything goes in smoothly, however after like 1.5ml I suddenly have a tingling in my throat and my foot gets numb and i start sweating profusely...

Only ever had tren cough 3 or 4 times even tho Ive used a shitton of tren ace but only had it one time heavily... but then i was pinning 150mg tren ace with nothing else in the pin and it wasnt even half as bad.

So I quickly finish my pin, my throat gets all knotted up and I cant breath, cough a couple times, feel like shit for 10mins and continued sweating heavily for like half an hour. 10mins later I have to take a shit pretty badly lol (probably because of the prostaglandin release or something)

Stomach was a bit in pain for a good 3 hours after that, now fine again.

Weird thing is that the pin was smooth and not a single drop of blood whatsoever came out.

Inb4 cool story bro

So yeah, at least I know my tren must be fucking potent lol

I always thought you'd either get tren cough or not, like some people dont really get it, but this time knocked me out really.

It also seems to be different for everyone, like my buddy says his jaw starts cramping and he starts gagging, while I felt like suffocating and sweated like crazy. Also my right foot was numb

Anyone else with tren cough stories? :D

And btw does anyone know why the fuck my ventroglute made that disgusting sound like when you scrunch up aluminium foil when i pushed the pin through the skin? Or does it just happen sometimes when the skin is dry ? I just came out the shower then

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Tren Cough Storytime
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 08:57:30 AM »
Ya you can never fall in love with tren cough.. when it hits... ya...

Throat starts feeling like pinching/spicy food choke... you smell the oil even then the cough starts and doesn't stop.. I try to have water handy and just keep drinking water not that it helps much really hard to control the cough if you try too... just letting it rip until goes away...

nosbp2

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 01:41:15 PM »
Ya you can never fall in love with tren cough.. when it hits... ya...

Throat starts feeling like pinching/spicy food choke... you smell the oil even then the cough starts and doesn't stop.. I try to have water handy and just keep drinking water not that it helps much really hard to control the cough if you try too... just letting it rip until goes away...

sniff a cotton with alcohol, im srs it helps

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 01:37:38 AM »
yeah i got it real bad yesterday - i actually pinned my delt, first time ever i checked for blood and blood rushed in the syringe not a little vessel like i was about to give blood

fucking good job i didnt pin 3ml fucking good job, infact uit happened again today,

either its coz i got flu and somethings happened to push my veins up, or im just getting bigger veins as my size increases to add to the blood flow.

last week i put 4ml in my delt - bad bad bad i dea also did it with a 27 3/4 pin, didnt put it in the muscle properlty and tyhe oil spread to my neck and down my arm back of my shoulderm,

the worst opain ive ever had for 3 days, and i got the flu aswell after

not a nice coulkeple weeks tbh

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 02:07:27 AM »
haha 4ml in the delt? with 27g ?  :D mustve taken for-fucking-ever with a 5ml syringe.
i use 27gs everywhere but for delts i use 25g because i need to get the shit in within 30secs, otherwise i start shaking and make minced beef of my shoulder.

i put 2.5 mls in delts easily but 4mls is a bit much huh?
sometimes gear seems to "run down" the arm, especially if you work out a couple hours after pinning... sometimes my triceps gets a bit red and hurts from pinning delts lol

whitewidow

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 04:42:43 AM »
yeah i got it real bad yesterday - i actually pinned my delt, first time ever i checked for blood and blood rushed in the syringe not a little vessel like i was about to give blood

fucking good job i didnt pin 3ml fucking good job, infact uit happened again today,

either its coz i got flu and somethings happened to push my veins up, or im just getting bigger veins as my size increases to add to the blood flow.

last week i put 4ml in my delt - bad bad bad i dea also did it with a 27 3/4 pin, didnt put it in the muscle properlty and tyhe oil spread to my neck and down my arm back of my shoulderm,

the worst opain ive ever had for 3 days, and i got the flu aswell after

not a nice coulkeple weeks tbh

fuck man 4ml's! what did you think was going to happen. I would of done 2cc in each shoulder and just used to 25 gauge 1IN pins. You guys actually think it's safe to pin juice in your shoulder with anything smaller then a 25 gauge 1ml?  27 gauge 3/4th that seems like it would be a bitch to get out of a vial? maybe a amp but a vial? I shot my delt one time with a 25 gauge 3/4th In pin and after that 1ml I thought it didn;t go in deep enough so I broke out a 25 gauge 1-IN pin. dude you have big shoulders why are you using that type of pin? I wouldn't even pin my rear delt with something that small.

I will admit I do have somebody else do my shots so maybe it is easier for me.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 01:41:55 PM »
fuck man 4ml's! what did you think was going to happen. I would of done 2cc in each shoulder and just used to 25 gauge 1IN pins. You guys actually think it's safe to pin juice in your shoulder with anything smaller then a 25 gauge 1ml?  27 gauge 3/4th that seems like it would be a bitch to get out of a vial? maybe a amp but a vial? I shot my delt one time with a 25 gauge 3/4th In pin and after that 1ml I thought it didn;t go in deep enough so I broke out a 25 gauge 1-IN pin. dude you have big shoulders why are you using that type of pin? I wouldn't even pin my rear delt with something that small.

I will admit I do have somebody else do my shots so maybe it is easier for me.

you dont draw with the same needle that you shoot with. thats unsterile...

whitewidow

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 11:59:04 PM »
you dont draw with the same needle that you shoot with. thats unsterile...

I don't switch needles I just draw the juice up and swab 90% Isopropyl alcohol over the pin that kills any bacteria. I have never had any issues ever. Only problem I have ran into since I started this cycle a few months ago is I'm building scar tissue in my glutes. My shoulders don't have as much scar tissue so I am going to start shooting those more.These days I have somebody who went through nursing school do my shots. I am like you! I saw you mentioned you get shakey when doing full 3cc shots. I rather somebody do my shots if I can.

I know all you guys mix your compounds but I hate doing that because if something fucks you up you don;t know what it is! That's diffrent if your shooting each compound on it's own. look at what happened to Bostin lloyd he isn't sure what caused that horrible infection he got that nearly needed surgery because he had like 4 diffrent compounds in the syringe.

I'm not sure what I am going to do I am running out of injection spots. I do 4 shots on shooting days wich is 2-3 times a week and I sometimes need or want to shoot more but she tells me I have alot of scar tissue and she dosn;t want to do it till I find more injection sites. I have been just shooting glutes and delts. I am kind of sketch shooting my quads and fuck shooting my calves. She already knows she is shooting me with way more gear then I am prescribed ,she said she would do my shots but not more then I was prescribed, she will do it but told me I need to find some new spots.

Anyway all that was off subject I had some morning star labs Tren acetate back in 2005-2006 circa and that stuff was very potent I got horrid Tren cough . I was nervous it got so bad! I didn't think I was even going to do another shot of MSL Tren it was so bad I almost threw it away! I did end up using it but I did .5ml and that was enough!

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 12:05:47 AM »
damn, im currently shooting about 2.3ml ed and im also running out of spots. i usually just pinned quads top and bottom and delts, then i added ventroglutes but i fuck these up too often and limp for 3-4 days lol. now i started hitting glutes from the side aswell, extremely painless.
sucks having to pin that often but thats what u gotta do with shorter esters or low concentrations

whitewidow

« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 01:25:34 AM »
damn, im currently shooting about 2.3ml ed and im also running out of spots. i usually just pinned quads top and bottom and delts, then i added ventroglutes but i fuck these up too often and limp for 3-4 days lol. now i started hitting glutes from the side aswell, extremely painless.
sucks having to pin that often but thats what u gotta do with shorter esters or low concentrations

see that is where I am going to run into issues with the stack I am running. I am still running long acting compounds right now just Test cyp and Primo. I'm going to add oral winstrol again and maybe dbol as well. My strength went down once I ran out of winstrol wich sucks and I don't really want to inject winstrol on top of what I am already doing. I rather just take the tablets. I'm going to be fucked once I start the short acting esters. the person doing my shots dosn't want to shoot anywhere but my glutes and my delts.

I asked her if she thought my traps were big enough to shoot them with a 22 gauge 1.5 IN and she said yes that should be fine. never shot my traps before so I might try that,the fuckers are getting pretty big. anybody think a 25 gauge 1IN would be good enough for shooting traps? I def want to get the pin in as deep as possible I think that is why I have never had issues. always have went very deep into the muscle. never have used anything smaller then a 25 gauge 1In

personally I think it is way easier having somebody else do your shots especially if they have gone through nursing school. I know it sounds pussy but I would of had way more trouble doing these shots on my own. I can pin my glutes easy but hitting rear delts I def like her doing it.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 02:38:56 AM »
Where in the traps are you supposed to shoot?

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 02:40:18 AM »
yeah 4ml is too much i learnt the hard way

usually 2.5 or 3ml i put in max. wanted to try 4ml

plus it was high concentration of aas

240mg tren 200mg prop 200mg npp

you can imagine the 'PIP' lol

whitewidow

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 03:14:47 AM »
Where in the traps are you supposed to shoot?

I flexed my traps and asked if she could shoot my traps from the rear . picture a real lat spread mine are way meatier in the rear then the front but I suppose either way should work.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 05:27:14 AM »
see that is where I am going to run into issues with the stack I am running. I am still running long acting compounds right now just Test cyp and Primo. I'm going to add oral winstrol again and maybe dbol as well. My strength went down once I ran out of winstrol wich sucks and I don't really want to inject winstrol on top of what I am already doing. I rather just take the tablets. I'm going to be fucked once I start the short acting esters. the person doing my shots dosn't want to shoot anywhere but my glutes and my delts.

I asked her if she thought my traps were big enough to shoot them with a 22 gauge 1.5 IN and she said yes that should be fine. never shot my traps before so I might try that,the fuckers are getting pretty big. anybody think a 25 gauge 1IN would be good enough for shooting traps? I def want to get the pin in as deep as possible I think that is why I have never had issues. always have went very deep into the muscle. never have used anything smaller then a 25 gauge 1In

personally I think it is way easier having somebody else do your shots especially if they have gone through nursing school. I know it sounds pussy but I would of had way more trouble doing these shots on my own. I can pin my glutes easy but hitting rear delts I def like her doing it.

1.5 for traps!? No maN. 1 inch or less. Even if it gets put subq it wont matter

whitewidow

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 07:56:16 AM »
1.5 for traps!? No maN. 1 inch or less. Even if it gets put subq it wont matter

I was thinking 1 IN just def want it to get into the deep muscle tissue. I have pretty big Traps I do think I could handle a 1.5IN but I use 1In for rear delts and have not had a problem but my rear delts are not my best point. I'll start with 1IN,no way I would go under 1 In though. I have to get it as deep into my traps as possible. I do have 25 gauge 3/4th IN but that is for vitamin B shots and even those pins suck because and don;t seem to go in deep enough! I did one shot in my rear delt just vitamin B complex and after that the next shot I did 25 gauge 1IN . It just felt like it got in better using the 1IN. same when I shoot my rear delts with test always 25 gauge 1ml.

I was always told you have to be careful because you get more scar tissue and more of a chance of irritation or possible abcess if you don;t really get the juice deep into the muscle. I know you guys know that already but i read how some guys use insulin pins and look for thin gear in EO because they are scared of 22 gauge 1.5IN pins and even 25 gauge 1In pins.

I remember when I was 24 and started my first injection cycle and I couldn;t believe how fucking big the needle actually was. I was expecting more like a oversized Insulin needle wich are thin not these huge dart needles -lol Oh well. The shots don't bother me at all especially since I have somebody do my shots.back then I wasn;t involved with somebody who went through a nursing program and I hated pinning on my own. I like it now! I would have no trouble doing 10 shots a day of diffrent gear,HGH and peptides as long as she did all my shots but problem is she says I am getting alot of scar tissue just after 2 months.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2014, 03:12:51 AM »
I stopped using tren ace. The sides are bad for me. The tren cough is terrible. Happens everytime and it feels like I'm going to suffocate

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2014, 08:36:53 AM »
i always smoke my e-cig if im getting the cough ectually helps big time

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2014, 09:00:14 AM »
The only sides I've got from tren A was running it too long and getting high BP (high enough that my feet swelled up so bad that shoes didn't fit properly!). Never had the cough, but I have a theory about that. I never let a drop out of the needle before pinning, meaning I go in "dry" (no homo). I feel like this prevents the tren itself from hitting any blood vessels even if I go through some on the way in.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2014, 09:07:40 AM »
The only sides I've got from tren A was running it too long and getting high BP (high enough that my feet swelled up so bad that shoes didn't fit properly!). Never had the cough, but I have a theory about that. I never let a drop out of the needle before pinning, meaning I go in "dry" (no homo). I feel like this prevents the tren itself from hitting any blood vessels even if I go through some on the way in.

might be true to some degree

doesnt work if you pin into a blood vessel or vein though

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2014, 09:11:33 AM »
might be true to some degree

doesnt work if you pin into a blood vessel or vein though

I always aspirate, though I know that doesn't mean I won't hit a vessel as I plunge, but 1.5" into the glute/quad/biceps, chances are you won't hit a vessel. Or maybe I've gotten extremely lucky every time lol

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2014, 09:25:04 AM »
I always aspirate, though I know that doesn't mean I won't hit a vessel as I plunge, but 1.5" into the glute/quad/biceps, chances are you won't hit a vessel. Or maybe I've gotten extremely lucky every time lol

i stopped aspirating 3 months into my first run with injectables lol
its completely pointless unless you pin 5+mls at once
id rather pin shit into a vein (and get no pip this way  ;D) than pulling out and stabbing myself again

i think i never hit a vessel in quads btw because i can easily see all veins under the skin so chances are quite low
in delts it happens sometimes
ventroglutes can also be bad

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2014, 11:48:21 PM »
I got a love/hate relationship with tren.....
Mr. AZ 2003

mazfit

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 07:33:45 AM »
i only have a love relationship with tren

its the main culprit to transforming me over the years.

tren cough doesnt bother me you know ur not gna die so whats the worst that can happen u feel fuked for 2 mins lol

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 08:40:33 PM »
Does anyone here completely clean the outside of the needle before they inject?  Actually better yet put a new one on and don't let any oil spill over on the needle.

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2014, 12:07:23 AM »
Does anyone here completely clean the outside of the needle before they inject?  Actually better yet put a new one on and don't let any oil spill over on the needle.
trust me if u use 20ml or 100ml vials you WILL CHANGE the needle after drawing before injecting lol
theres so much shit on them after drawing 50 times
also especially if you use more than 1 compound of course you change needles lol

im not drawing from 3 vials and then stab myself with that needle lol
also use smaller needles for injecting than drawing of course