Author Topic: Alexis Rivera Rolon, overall-winner of 2014 NPC Nationals  (Read 8136 times)

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Alexis Rivera Rolon, overall-winner of 2014 NPC Nationals
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2014, 04:04:50 PM »
John "shackdaddy" Hnatyschak is a good friend of mine. Dude is cool as hell and an awesome NPC / IFBB judge. I asked him about the guys today versus the old timers. He thinks Dorian / Ronnie are light years ahead, but states that Phil Heath looked unbelievable the first couple of years he won the Olympia.

Now, talking about the NPC, the dude who won the overall looks damn good, but his arms are funky. However, I give him time. I don't think I see oil in the B&W photo. I think he may spilled over at the night show as his arms were freaky striated in those two pre-contest pics.

Is john still in NJ? I remember seeing him at a gym in north Jersey (can't remember the name) in the late 80's when I was powerlifting.  He was a really nice guy.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2014, 05:17:34 PM »
Is john still in NJ? I remember seeing him at a gym in north Jersey (can't remember the name) in the late 80's when I was powerlifting.  He was a really nice guy.
he was a cop long time in jersey,,sick build ,was great in late 80's shows 'pro'

Bix

• Getbig IV
  • The Instigator
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2014, 05:36:50 PM »
Guys at this years nationals were shredded.

Middleweight winner David Paterik.

Why award 1st place to a bitch tit :(

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2014, 05:38:23 PM »

Why award 1st place to a bitch tit :(
not the 1st or last ..