Author Topic: 12 year old shot and killed by police in Cleveland  (Read 27562 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: 12 year old shot and killed by police in Cleveland
« Reply #125 on: November 24, 2014, 12:06:59 PM »

rocket launchers aren't inherently bad either but there is no reason in a civilised society that people need to own them. why do you think that the US has such a problem with gun crime and random shooting sprees? don't generally have it in western europe...do you think americans are inherently bad or mental compared to people in europe?

can dance around the issue till the cows come home but it's patently obvious that it boils down to the number of guns in circulation.

Yes.  We have a certain groups of people largely responsible for all violence, not just gun violence.  Take away that crime statistic and you have a lower crime rate than pretty much any 1st world country.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: November 24, 2014, 12:13:02 PM »

if total number of guns in circulation has no relevance, then why do you think you have such a huge problem with gun crime compared to the rest of the developed world and such a higher murder rate?

we also have high crime and violent crime areas in the uk and i'm certain if guns were as readily available to criminals here as they are in the US we would face similar problems,  but the guns simply aren't there to throw petrol on the fire.

anyways i'm done banging my head against a brick wall with you, if americans generally really can't see the correlation between the number of guns in circulation and gun crime, then who am i to argue  ;)

Hey moron, I live in an area with more guns per capita than anywhere in the United States and there hasn`t been a murder in over two decades.  Figure that out for me.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: November 24, 2014, 12:24:40 PM »
You have to prove how they got there other than a conspiracy theory.  The most likely scenario is theft considering that a large portion of these crimes are committed with stolen weapons.  It's not a stretch to conclude that those committing gun violence are capable of theft.

Even if what you say has a sliver of truth it does not provide evidence for Conkers conclusion that the prevalence of guns is a factor in gun violence. The fact still remains that gun violence isn't higher where guns are the most plentiful.

Actualy I wasn't alluding to a conspiracy...there are criminal gun rings and thefts of firearms that funnel weapons to certain regions....and I could make the same theory that you made but in reverse......look at Japan and Britain where no one has guns.....there is hardly any gun violence.....in New York city almost all gun violence is from out of town guns, not legally bought weapons which are hard to get in NY...so the prevalence of guns, many illegal ,contribute to gun violence as well as American violent culture

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: November 24, 2014, 12:28:22 PM »
Conker is incorrect.  It's not the number of guns in circulation that is the problem.  Correlation does not imply causation. If it did, the majority of legal gun owners in the country would be committing the bulk of the crime.  This is demonstrably false.

I see.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #129 on: November 24, 2014, 12:31:59 PM »
Actualy I wasn't alluding to a conspiracy...there are criminal gun rings and thefts of firearms that funnel weapons to certain regions....and I could make the same theory that you made but in reverse......look at Japan and Britain where no one has guns.....there is hardly any gun violence.....in New York city almost all gun violence is from out of town guns, not legally bought weapons which are hard to get in NY...so the prevalence of guns, many illegal ,contribute to gun violence as well as American violent culture

Having studied Japan all my adult life I will tell you the reason for Japan being a low violence nation is all cultural.  Again, its not fair to compare Britain and the United States at least the United States as a whole. Subtract the areas of concentrated crime in the United States and the crime levels are pretty comparable to Britain. I'm sure if you compared crime rates in the areas of the US with a high concentration of gun ownership with crime rates in a British town of a similar population make up there wouldn't be much difference in crime.
A

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #130 on: November 24, 2014, 12:33:05 PM »
Hey moron, I live in an area with more guns per capita than anywhere in the United States and there hasn`t been a murder in over two decades.  Figure that out for me.

hey fuko ,you live in your mommy's basement, baking cakes and taking cocks up the arse all day, what the fk do you know about what goes on in the real world ::)

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: November 24, 2014, 12:37:34 PM »
Yes.  We have a certain groups of people largely responsible for all violence, not just gun violence.  Take away that crime statistic and you have a lower crime rate than pretty much any 1st world country.

lol we have them too...we call them "violent criminals"  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: November 24, 2014, 12:40:49 PM »

hey fuko ,you live in your mommy's basement, baking cakes and taking cocks up the arse all day, what the fk do you know about what goes on in the real world ::)
No I don`t.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: November 24, 2014, 12:42:23 PM »

Conker

• Getbig IV

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: November 24, 2014, 12:44:30 PM »
You have teenagers only a few years older than 12 who murder their parents or shootup schools.

Also to the people asking where the parents are: A 12 year old kid is old enough to go to the park by himself.

You act like he should of had the parents right by his side 24/7.

I read Tyson's autobiography. That fucker was doing shit at age ten that coulda got him shot by police any day of the week. Some kids grow up real fast.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: November 24, 2014, 12:44:53 PM »
The United States only has a violence rate of of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents which puts it below any European country on that list (even with the gun violence figured in).

Hope this helps.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: November 24, 2014, 12:46:12 PM »
Having studied Japan all my adult life I will tell you the reason for Japan being a low violence nation is all cultural.  Again, its not fair to compare Britain and the United States at least the United States as a whole. Subtract the areas of concentrated crime in the United States and the crime levels are pretty comparable to Britain. I'm sure if you compared crime rates in the areas of the US with a high concentration of gun ownership with crime rates in a British town of a similar population make up there wouldn't be much difference in crime.

not true because there are no guns in the poor areas of Britain

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: November 24, 2014, 12:46:30 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: November 24, 2014, 12:47:23 PM »
UK is way more violent and has a higher violent crime rate than the United States. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: November 24, 2014, 12:48:26 PM »
Handgun/firearm ban in the UK has done NOTHING as far as overall trend is concerned.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #141 on: November 24, 2014, 12:49:37 PM »

I'm sure there are.  But that's not the comparison I'm making. Take an area of the United States with a high concentration of gun owners (not gun violence) and compare it to a British area with a similar population.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: November 24, 2014, 12:50:29 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: November 24, 2014, 12:51:51 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2014, 12:52:47 PM »
TA mopping the floor w people in this thread. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: November 24, 2014, 12:53:03 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: November 24, 2014, 12:54:37 PM »

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #147 on: November 24, 2014, 12:55:01 PM »
TA is like A Beautiful Mind when it comes to charts and graphs.

He comes up with this shit in minutes  :D

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: November 24, 2014, 12:56:04 PM »
UK is way more violent and has a higher violent crime rate than the United States. 

but not in terms of gun violence

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: November 24, 2014, 12:56:14 PM »
The United States only has a violence rate of of 466 crimes per 100,000 residents which puts it below any European country on that list (even with the gun violence figured in).

Hope this helps.

oh look the UK is more violent than south africa  ::)

as i've said before crime figs apart from murder stats are very difficult to compare country to country as each nation has very different ways of classifying different crimes. but if that chart gives an accurate picture, then that would point even more to the correlation between guns in circulation and gun crime and murder rates...why else would the UK be generally more violent than the US but have a much, much lower gun crime and murder rate?

you are confirming my argument for me...thanks