Author Topic: Don't pick a fight with a professional boxer  (Read 9953 times)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
Don't pick a fight with a professional boxer
« on: November 23, 2014, 10:08:43 PM »
Credit to the one guy that stayed on his feet...

O

juicemachine

Re: Don't pick a fight with a professional boxer
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 10:12:39 PM »
They fell down like puppets.

CARTEL

• Getbig V
  • Have a good time, all the time.
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 10:25:08 PM »
That cigarette ricocheting off the wall was pretty sweet.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 12:33:08 AM »
I love seeing a thug get the shit beaten out of him.  Makes me feel a little closer to God.
Ψ

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 12:42:11 AM »
I love seeing a thug get the shit beaten out of him.  Makes me feel a little closer to God.

Killing yourself also gets you closer to god.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 12:51:01 AM »

hahaha they dropped.
they had to be drunk.

Russians love cigarettes.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 12:52:42 AM »
They went down almost as fast as bob chicks reputation as a competent Olympia announcer
w

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 04:27:17 AM »
Killing yourself also gets you closer to god.

No it doesn't.  It probably sends you to some dark and nasty place.
Ψ

Sokolsky

• Getbig IV
  • Sensory receptors succumb
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 04:49:27 AM »
No it doesn't.  It probably sends you to some dark and nasty place.

Try it and let us know

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 04:51:17 AM »
second guy who got dropped with black vest and white shirt under it tried some lame ass kick on the boxer dude and caught a perfect counter right to his jaw,lol.
R

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 04:55:38 AM »
second guy who got dropped with black vest and white shirt under it tried some lame ass kick on the boxer dude and caught a perfect counter right to his jaw,lol.

haha yes i wonder what he thought he would accomplish with that kick? probably seen to many bruce lee movies

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 05:01:17 AM »
haha yes i wonder what he thought he would accomplish with that kick? probably seen to many bruce lee movies

;D, or he prolly just saw a van damme re run on TBS and screamed jean claude forever as he ran at the dude with that kick ;)
R

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 05:02:35 AM »
there were a lot of people around so the odds were not that good for the boxer but i guess its something with watching 2 people get knocked out that just make people have second opinions about participating  :D

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 05:07:16 AM »
there were a lot of people around so the odds were not that good for the boxer but i guess its something with watching 2 people get knocked out that just make people have second opinions about participating  :D

yes i was thinking same thing,if i was that boxer dude i wouldve tried to get out somewhere in the street where i had space to move around incase of the BUMRUSH, to be honest even if u knew JUDO/WRESTLING/BJJ/BOXING/KARATE ECT it doesnt really matter when u got 12 or more dudes running at u,eventually they will get the better of u, in the movies the guy kicks everyone ass but in real life its very different.
R

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 05:24:36 AM »
Lol.. you don't go into a fight with a fag in your teeth and try to start it with a lame kick, wtf..

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 02:37:31 PM »

FAKE

We all know 99% of street fight end up on the ground,  boxers have no chances in a street fight , if this video was real the only way he would win the fight is pulling guard  and go for the guillotine.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 08:46:05 PM »

Imagine someone starting a fight with Mike Tyson circa 1985-1989?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 12:10:54 AM »
Ha, come on,all you need is a bit of ground game knowledge and Tyson would ve been dead.

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 12:12:42 AM »
Try it and let us know

Stop sticking cucumbers in your ass and see if that helps.
Ψ

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 02:01:09 AM »
That's not Che.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 02:27:52 AM »
thats where judo/sambo becomes so effective in a street situation,the last friggin place id want to be is on the ground with a bunch of people around. big john aint gonna be there to pull them off u when they r all stompin u. muay thia/judo combo is best street defense imo, u got 8 limbs to wreck someone instead of 2 like a boxer and judo u can throw them and have them meet the concrete head first and say hello. fuck all that guard pullin shit unless u r in bjj class with your buddies
R

juicemachine

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 04:05:55 AM »
thats where judo/sambo becomes so effective in a street situation,the last friggin place id want to be is on the ground with a bunch of people around. big john aint gonna be there to pull them off u when they r all stompin u. muay thia/judo combo is best street defense imo, u got 8 limbs to wreck someone instead of 2 like a boxer and judo u can throw them and have them meet the concrete head first and say hello. fuck all that guard pullin shit unless u r in bjj class with your buddies
Kicking is not a valuable tool, it puts you off balance and requires extensive warming up and loose clothes as well as good shoes and floor. Punching is the best and simplest tool to brake someone's face. It requires extensive training and talent to do it the right way. Most big juiced up monsters stand a better chance than some geek who thinks he can fight. People who can really fight are very rare. To be sure use your brain and judgement then you won't need to fight. And just in case there is no escape carry a gun if possible.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 05:02:24 AM »
Kicking is not a valuable tool, it puts you off balance and requires extensive warming up and loose clothes as well as good shoes and floor. Punching is the best and simplest tool to brake someone's face. It requires extensive training and talent to do it the right way. Most big juiced up monsters stand a better chance than some geek who thinks he can fight. People who can really fight are very rare. To be sure use your brain and judgement then you won't need to fight. And just in case there is no escape carry a gun if possible.

Ive never been in a real fight. Had a couple kids push me around once or twice growing up, but i was never the type that felt i wasnt a man because of it. Would i like to know how i handle myself in a situation like that...of course. But, im fine with not either. Careers/lives can get RUINED if a serious accident happens or you accidentally cause someone to be paralyzed. I aint fucking with that.

Always makes me think when i see two animals fighting at a bar or something. Either they have nothing to loose (no job, life, house, etc). Or they lack the mental ability to think of the consequences. America now days is not 1950 anymore, and Its definitely not the UK where you can get in a fight at a pub with no cop involvement

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 05:07:07 AM »
Don't pick a fight with anyone...no real upside to doing so.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 05:19:43 AM »
Ive never been in a real fight. Had a couple kids push me around once or twice growing up, but i was never the type that felt i wasnt a man because of it. Would i like to know how i handle myself in a situation like that...of course. But, im fine with not either. Careers/lives can get RUINED if a serious accident happens or you accidentally cause someone to be paralyzed. I aint fucking with that.

Always makes me think when i see two animals fighting at a bar or something. Either they have nothing to loose (no job, life, house, etc). Or they lack the mental ability to think of the consequences. America now days is not 1950 anymore, and Its definitely not the UK where you can get in a fight at a pub with no cop involvement

thats why i stopped going to bars, because stupid fucks who have nothing to lose start fights with people that do have good lives,moral of the story is stay away from places that put u at high risk of such situations. i learned that the hard way,ive had 20 dudes beating the shit outta me in a bar one night and it wasnt fun, i tried to fight back but i wasnt making out to well,lol.man did they beat my ass that night,i had glass stuck in my skull and swollen lips and black eyes.thank god thats all that happened,it was scary,very scary when u realize u might die here and now from getting beat down
R