Author Topic: Fuck off One More Rep  (Read 10732 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Fuck off One More Rep
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 12:18:17 PM »
I honestly think we've only scratched the surface there.... I think he has long, long running accounts from years back that people wouldn't even dream were him.

Are you suggesting something, JOON?

:D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 12:27:59 PM »

Are you suggesting something, JOON?

:D

Mwah
x0x0
O

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 08:49:53 PM »
I honestly think we've only scratched the surface there.... I think he has long, long running accounts from years back that people wouldn't even dream were him.

I hear that the mental health community is planning an in-depth study of Junior's posting habits, not just on Getbig and Youtube, but anywhere he's left his foot in mouth print.

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2014, 12:51:32 PM »
That's ok, because the message you just sent me via PM demonstrates to me that you're just a gimmick.

You were never going to post any pictures of yourself, because you are not the person you claim to be. You're just a fucking gimmick.

You get angry because I moved one of your threads to the training section, when, in reality, it should have just been deleted for clogging up the forum with random brain farts. Then again, you're just a fucking gimmick account, as useless as a forum bot.

Enjoy yourself as you try to establish yet another identity.

Happy Banning!

"1"

He must be ex PLO loser  :D

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2014, 02:10:51 PM »
He must be ex PLO loser  :D

Pot Limit Omaha?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2014, 07:42:36 PM »

the trainer had a distinct change in posting style/tone around a year ago (at least that was when I noticed it).  He was for sure a shared account at least.