Author Topic: BP& cycle ?  (Read 2417 times)

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
BP& cycle ?
« on: February 19, 2006, 02:44:10 PM »
I finished an 8 week cycle of 600mg wk eq  and 6 weeks of 50 mg winstrol ed first 6 weeks
my bp went up 135/100 it went back down 2 weeks after cycle.
its been 7 weeks and i am ready to get back on cycle,here's the plan.
500 mg wk test cyp and cut the eq back to 300 mg wk 10 weeks.
i am 41 yrs old 5'6" 180 lbs work out 6 days a week chest and legs 1 time a week everything else twice a week.play racket ball every day.
so my question is will cutting the eq back help with bp,and is there anything over the counter i can take to help with bp? thanks W

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: BP& cycle ?
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2006, 03:33:17 PM »
i dont think the eq would cause the high blood pressure as it tends to not make u hold too much water (more lean gains) as if say deca. the test can cause this, maybe switch to a diff type of test if ur worries about BP, like sust. shot 3 times a wk (mon, wed, fri). and  i would bump that eq back to 400mg. if ur worried about water then take a-dex at 1 eod. what is ur pct plans like? what is ur diet like as well?

muscle
muscle

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2006, 03:46:12 PM »
I am also curious how your diet looks like.

Diet with high salt intake can cause high BP as alcohol intake, adrenal tumors, recent strenuous physical activity, anxiety.
These are just few factors which can cause higher BP.

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2006, 05:29:47 PM »
i dont think the eq would cause the high blood pressure as it tends to not make u hold too much water (more lean gains) as if say deca. the test can cause this, maybe switch to a diff type of test if ur worries about BP, like sust. shot 3 times a wk (mon, wed, fri). and  i would bump that eq back to 400mg. if ur worried about water then take a-dex at 1 eod. what is ur pct plans like? what is ur diet like as well?
muscle
pct 40 mg of novadex fo 30 days,my diet is clean mostley chicken and v8

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2006, 05:39:38 PM »
I have a very high stress job aircraft maint,my diet is ok mostley chicken and V8,donot get enuff sleep i work from 4:oo am- 3:oo pm and raise the most perfiect 6 yearold little girl in the world (single dad).
is there anything over the counter i can get?for bp.

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2006, 05:42:42 PM »
o ya pct 40 mg novadex 30 days

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2006, 08:38:55 PM »
I have a very high stress job aircraft maint,my diet is ok mostley chicken and V8,donot get enuff sleep i work from 4:oo am- 3:oo pm and raise the most perfiect 6 yearold little girl in the world (single dad).
is there anything over the counter i can get?for bp.

Cutting the EQ won't have any effect on your hypertension.  You need a lifestyle change, bro.  You work too much and don't sleep enough, combined with your physical activity in the gym, that will lead to hypertension.  Sleep is the main problem.  If you don't get your 8 hours sleep, you are cheating your body and there is no point in going to the gym because it will do no good.  Either cut your hours or cut your gymtime........something must give. 

I recommend Capoten (Captopril) as a mild hypertensive agent.  Since you work for an airline you should have a nice insurance package.  Ask your doc for some, he'll obviously oblige.  While you are there you might ask for HRT.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

no passn

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2006, 09:18:33 AM »
Hey thanks for the info, our ins is very good i didnot want to listen to my Dr.tell me how bad aas is! you know what i mean anyway i will run the hrt by him a script would take a lot of stress off LOL.
thanks again.W

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2006, 09:11:27 PM »
Hey thanks for the info, our ins is very good i didnot want to listen to my Dr.tell me how bad aas is! you know what i mean anyway i will run the hrt by him a script would take a lot of stress off LOL.
thanks again.W

You don't have to tell him you're on AAS, just have him take your BP and he'll see you're hypertensive.

It's common sense.

DIV

HickoryStick

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2006, 09:20:48 PM »
Don't you think that doctors can tell someone is using AAS with some simple observation?  Surly the signs are not that hard to see.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 09:31:12 PM »
Don't you think that doctors can tell someone is using AAS with some simple observation?  Surly the signs are not that hard to see.

They might have a suspicion, but no proof.

AAS affect different people in different ways.

DIV

MarkyM

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2006, 09:28:31 AM »
You don't have to tell him you're on AAS, just have him take your BP and he'll see you're hypertensive.
It's common sense.
DIV
In other case Doc will surely blame all the problems you got to AS's usage.  ::)

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 04:59:43 PM »
fuck em! go in get ur shit and forget everything the doc says about "using" if he knows. it sounds like u need it so go help ur self out, i might even go in soon and get some to have it incase my BP gets out of hand (normally its good)

muscle
muscle