Author Topic: Right, how the hell do some guys do it?  (Read 3513 times)

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Right, how the hell do some guys do it?
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 04:36:30 AM »
Crazy, shows how delusional people are and how self involved they can be. "Why me!?" Wow.

How did he find out?

his buddy worked out there and she didnt know him,he called him and said yo bro,your wife is leaving the gym everyday with some dude hugging and kissing,her husband watched her the next day from down the block and caught her walking into a motel :o.she supposedly had the nerve to say(SO WHAT,I ONLY BEEN SUCKING HIS COCK,IT AINT LIKE I FUCKED HIM,LOL).
R

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 04:36:45 AM »
damn man wished i looked like that,id be walking around with a tank top every where i went,even in the winter ;)

Dude, he's admitted he only looks like that for 3 weeks out of the year.  Here's a pic he sent right after a rough night at Ibiza.

Y

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 04:39:17 AM »
Dude, he's admitted he only looks like that for 3 weeks out of the year.  Here's a pic he sent right after a rough night at Ibiza.

cleanest natural has packed on some serious size.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2014, 04:39:50 AM »
his buddy worked out there and she didnt know him,he called him and said yo bro,your wife is leaving the gym everyday with some dude hugging and kissing,he watched her the next day from down the block and caught her walking into a motel :o.she supposedly had the nerve to say(SO WHAT,I ONLY BEEN SUCKING HIS COCK,IT AINT LIKE I FUCKED HIM,LOL).

Whoa, chick was dumb enough or cared so little that she was openly leaving the gym with a different guy. Me and wife workout at the same gym and i have no friends there, just people i say hi too, and im sure if they saw wife leaving with another guy often, it would be akward for everyone there

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014, 04:49:51 AM »
Whoa, chick was dumb enough or cared so little that she was openly leaving the gym with a different guy. Me and wife workout at the same gym and i have no friends there, just people i say hi too, and im sure if they saw wife leaving with another guy often, it would be akward for everyone there

actually the guy who seen his wife with the dude called me and said hey george what should i do?since we all knew eachother,i wouldnt say we where all buddys but we knew eachother,he asked me to call him and tell him,i said fuck that shit man. anyway he said the dude(husband) went into denial at first and said u r lying to me and shit,the dude(gym guy) said why would i lie bro?forget i even told u then and hung up on the guy.
R

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 04:57:05 AM »
bcz their heads are fucked up,u summed it up there cause any women with halfway DECENT MORALS and VALUES wont fuck another man if shes married,regardless how great he looks. pigs do that,not any decent,stable,mature,caring women will risk throwing away her whole life,KIDS,HUSBAND,HOUSE ECT for some sex,only trashy type of women do that stuff

Til the right man meet her in the right moment, right circumstance at the right time. The better she look the more resistance she can give, bcz she is more used to get attension from men, and have probably seen/expericen it all. If she is ugly she would probably be more tempted bcz she never had a chans on a Godalike man hitting on her.

Most people are nog faithful bcz they are faithful its bcz no one want them!

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014, 05:09:27 AM »
Til the right man meet her in the right moment, right circumstance at the right time. The better she look the more resistance she can give, bcz she is more used to get attension from men, and have probably seen/expericen it all. If she is ugly she would probably be more tempted bcz she never had a chans on a Godalike man hitting on her.

Most people are nog faithful bcz they are faithful its bcz no one want them!

also there r underlying marital problems when people cheat,most of the time the husband is abusing them and calling them fat asses and ugly bitch so their self esteem is gone,i agree with u on that,if a women is in a abusive relationship and maybe knows her husband is cheating and he calls her names she is more likely to cheat. if a women is HAPPY,SECURE,GETS SEX ANYTIME SHE WANTS FROM HER HUSBAND,THE HUSBAND TREATS HER LIKE GOLD ECT, the chances r slim to none of her cheating. even us guys,if we had a beautiful wife,beautiful healthy kids,a great home life,great job ect we would have to be plain stupid to risk throwing it all away on a peice of ASS,i dont care how good it is cause once u bust a nut the ass looks all the same when u r wiping your dick off and the excitements over. maybe cause im alittle older now i think alittle different,when i was a horny young buck i mightve done something stupid and took a chance,we all think the grass is greener on the other side and when u get on the other side u realize its all the fucking same
R

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 05:18:05 AM »
also there r underlying marital problems when people cheat,most of the time the husband is abusing them and calling them fat asses and ugly bitch so their self esteem is gone,i agree with u on that,if a women is in a abusive relationship and maybe knows her husband is cheating and he calls her names she is more likely to cheat. if a women is HAPPY,SECURE,GETS SEX ANYTIME SHE WANTS FROM HER HUSBAND,THE HUSBAND TREATS HER LIKE GOLD ECT, the chances r slim to none of her cheating. even us guys,if we had a beautiful wife,beautiful healthy kids,a great home life,great job ect we would have to be plain stupid to risk throwing it all away on a peice of ASS,i dont care how good it is cause once u bust a nut the ass looks all the same when u r wiping your dick off and the excitements over. maybe cause im alittle older now i think alittle different,when i was a horny young buck i mightve done something stupid and took a chance,we all think the grass is greener on the other side and when u get on the other side u realize its all the fucking same

This is only for a short period of time! Nothing last 4ever

Everything is very complicated...

MikMaq

« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2014, 05:20:09 AM »
Crazy, shows how delusional people are and how self involved they can be. "Why me!?" Wow.

How did he find out?
No joke these are the cosby's of the world.

Us relatively normal folk have all been in those situations where we think, should I?.

Most of us rationally don't cross those lines.

But than there are those that feel the world is there for them to exploit.

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2014, 07:41:42 AM »

this fellas, is the worst mistake a guy can make

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 11:44:45 AM »

this
l

AlphaGyno

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2014, 01:27:29 PM »
Beta thread alert

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2014, 02:04:03 PM »

:D
S

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2014, 02:07:58 PM »
cleanest natural has packed on some serious size.

Hahahaha - nearly lost my toupee because of laughter!

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: November 25, 2014, 02:55:39 PM »
One of the major things that women are attracted to is confidence. Some guys looks like complete crap but they are so delusional about it that their confidence is off the charts. Seen guys that have no problem walking up the hottest girl in the club or bar and talking to her like it's done deal. I knew a guy that was so confident in his pick up ability and he had the girls to back it up. He had zero inhibitions and just walked up the smoking hot chick and just started talking like she was lucky to talk to this very average guy.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 25, 2014, 05:25:20 PM »
Doubtful.

x2

Also, if you never ever EVER doubt yourself, if you're at least above average, you could probably have whoever you want

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #41 on: November 25, 2014, 05:29:45 PM »
Pics of the tits and hatchet wound or fuck off

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 25, 2014, 05:35:17 PM »
Pics of the tits and hatchet wound or fuck off

Yes.

Also include pics of stink-knot for further study.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #43 on: November 25, 2014, 05:47:00 PM »
Yes.

Also include pics of stink-knot for further study.

Haha that's a good one :D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 25, 2014, 05:51:12 PM »
One of the major things that women are attracted to is confidence. Some guys looks like complete crap but they are so delusional about it that their confidence is off the charts. Seen guys that have no problem walking up the hottest girl in the club or bar and talking to her like it's done deal. I knew a guy that was so confident in his pick up ability and he had the girls to back it up. He had zero inhibitions and just walked up the smoking hot chick and just started talking like she was lucky to talk to this very average guy.

I think this is genetic. Hell, i get nervous and anxious just looking in the general direction of a girl i find attractive. Good thing im married cuz id be fucked if i wasnt

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 25, 2014, 05:53:26 PM »
I think this is genetic. Hell, i get nervous and anxious just looking in the general direction of a girl i find attractive. Good thing im married cuz id be fucked if i wasnt

Yeah, maybe a good portion of it is genetic. I thought i was hot shit years ago, and I look back and I'm like  :-X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 25, 2014, 05:55:02 PM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 25, 2014, 08:07:49 PM »

Nope. My dad told me the secret to a successful marriage. He treats my mom like she's still his girlfriend. Treat others how you wanna be treated. That may sound lame, but it brings good in a relationship. If not, move on, the person was not right for you anyway.
?

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #48 on: November 25, 2014, 08:19:35 PM »

Lmao
Well played  ;D