Author Topic: OBAMA'S ASS-KICKING OF SOULCRUSHER CONTINUES...GOP says no Benghazi coverup  (Read 11649 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Wish I was in the FOX newsroom when the House Intelligence Committee made the announcement......There must have been a lot of handwringing, cursing, and suicidal thoughts going on :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Treason!  Obama knew!  Cover up!  Responsible for their deaths!

Fox News avoiding to report it? They're the ones who broke the story numb nuts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Haha, so naive. Lol

Explain.  Why did repubs clear obama of any wrongdoing?

I believe he LET IT HAPPEN because he didn't want a bigger reaction in the news.  He was fine with 4 dead americans so he didn't have an int'l crisis with 400 wasted bad guys on the news, and the world finding out the shady shit they were actually doing in the benghazi, ya heard?  I said it the day it happened - obama let it happen because he didn't want romney using it in debates as proof of obama's incompetence or the unsafe world.

BUT why did repubs in congress cover for obama like this?   You call him naive - please explain it.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Wish I was in the FOX newsroom when the House Intelligence Committee made the announcement......There must have been a lot of handwringing, cursing, and suicidal thoughts going on :D

Look at the teabaggers on here.  Strangely silent.  It's more of "let's just be quiet and hope everyone forgets about all the whining and crying I did over this a while back."   ::)

They have no argument.  They can't call the report and decision unfair and wrong without suggesting their own party is full of shit for rendering it.  They can't continue to cry about it because that would indicate they are just stupid individuals looking for any reason to whine and cry.

So they got to keep quiet....  let this thread fall off the first page and be gone.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Explain.  Why did repubs clear obama of any wrongdoing?

I believe he LET IT HAPPEN because he didn't want a bigger reaction in the news.  He was fine with 4 dead americans so he didn't have an int'l crisis with 400 wasted bad guys on the news, and the world finding out the shady shit they were actually doing in the benghazi, ya heard?  I said it the day it happened - obama let it happen because he didn't want romney using it in debates as proof of obama's incompetence or the unsafe world.

BUT why did repubs in congress cover for obama like this?   You call him naive - please explain it.  

HAHAHAHAHA.   The only "explanation" you are going to get from dumb ass Coach is the usual one.  You know, where he claims "you just don't get it do you?"

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Look at the teabaggers on here.  Strangely silent.  It's more of "let's just be quiet and hope everyone forgets about all the whining and crying I did over this a while back."   ::)

They have no argument.  They can't call the report and decision unfair and wrong without suggesting their own party is full of shit for rendering it.  They can't continue to cry about it because that would indicate they are just stupid individuals looking for any reason to whine and cry.

So they got to keep quiet....  let this thread fall off the first page and be gone.  

good assessment...agreed..... I'm still waiting for Soulcrusher to make his entrance and explain this one away

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Fox News avoiding to report it? They're the ones who broke the story numb nuts.

Main Page of Fox :  No mention of it.  But there is a story about 21 bamboo dolls being found in a swamp.  Most likely teabagger current efforts against Obama.
Political Page of Fox :  No mention of it.

So why is there no mention of this on their main pages?  Hell, when they were pointing fingers and blaming Obama, you couldn't keep it off their main pages.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
good assessment...agreed..... I'm still waiting for Soulcrusher to make his entrance and explain this one away

He won't appear.  As usual.

Let's wait for whatever marching orders Coach gets from Rush.  Maybe that will cover it.

Or perhaps we will get lucky and Retardario will grace us with one of his cut and paste hacks jobs that explain the current crow eating festival underway.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Lurkers whole life is a giant meme. Here dumb ass. It won't help you I'm sure...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/24/house-intelligence-committee-report-obfuscates-benghazi-arms-smuggling/

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
Lurkers whole life is a giant meme. Here dumb ass. It won't help you I'm sure...

http://dailycaller.com/2014/11/24/house-intelligence-committee-report-obfuscates-benghazi-arms-smuggling/

That's it? Daily Caller?  No Fox?   ::)

Instead of wasting everyone's time with whatever nonsense you are clinging to over this, why not just answer 240s question?  Here, let me repeat it for you.

Explain.  Why did repubs clear obama of any wrongdoing?

I believe he LET IT HAPPEN because he didn't want a bigger reaction in the news.  He was fine with 4 dead americans so he didn't have an int'l crisis with 400 wasted bad guys on the news, and the world finding out the shady shit they were actually doing in the benghazi, ya heard?  I said it the day it happened - obama let it happen because he didn't want romney using it in debates as proof of obama's incompetence or the unsafe world.

BUT why did repubs in congress cover for obama like this?   You call him naive - please explain it. 

I can't wait for the bullshit to flow on this one.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
That's it? Daily Caller?  No Fox?   ::)

Instead of wasting everyone's time with whatever nonsense you are clinging to over this, why not just answer 240s question?  Here, let me repeat it for you.

I can't wait for the bullshit to flow on this one.

You can't read can you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
You can't read can you?

You obviously can't.

Damn.  Did 240 use any words too big for you there?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out.

:-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Andre believes he is just following his hero Bill Cosby - its a bro thang! 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

Im gonna bang you after you pass out, idiot 8)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Andre believes he is just following his hero Bill Cosby - its a bro thang! 

where is all your dumbness now on Benghazi??????????....the GOP hung you out to dry....at least they finally told the truth about something

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

:o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

And this is nothing compared to the pm's I get from this pervert.   He is like a dog in heat  

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
And this is nothing compared to the pm's I get from this pervert.   He is like a dog in heat  

hahahahaha..I love it how you change the subject and resort to name-calling when you have ABSOLUTELY NO RETORT 8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

hahahahaha..I love it how you change the subject and resort to name-calling when you have ABSOLUTELY NO RETORT 8)

Okenya lied about the cause of the death, was incompetent in the response, and had that nasty pig Hillary help cover it up. 

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Okenya lied about the cause of the death, was incompetent in the response, and had that nasty pig Hillary help cover it up. 

you're absolutely AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox

I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I'm flattered, but I don't swing that way.

when I'm done with you, you'll swing that way....the BBC has a habit of being very convincing

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

That's not what the GOP said.  Are you accusing them of lying and covering up for Obama?

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
many of us guys have banged chicks after they have fallen asleep or passed out.

when I'm done with you, you'll swing that way....the BBC has a habit of being very convincing

So you are saying that when you were done raping all those women while they were asleep or unconscious, your victims learned to like rape?  WTF?

andreisdaman, you better stop posting.  Your posts will come back and haunt you for the rest of your life.

The BBC?  British Broadcasting Corporation?