Author Topic: Mark Antonek - Prayers needed  (Read 23234 times)

davej1963

• Getbig II
Mark Antonek - Prayers needed
« on: November 25, 2014, 12:39:30 PM »
One of bodybuildings good guys need our prayers. Has multiple bloods clots and is in life threatening condition...

ps. Please NO tacky comments about Mark's SEO use or being on the 2015 Dead Pool or some other stupid shit. Thanks—

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Re: Prayers for Mark Antonek needed
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 12:40:58 PM »
This guy.   I don't see any crazy SEO usage.  I hope he recovers.
a

davej1963

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 12:47:50 PM »
This guy.   I don't see any crazy SEO usage.  I hope he recovers.

He was a spokesman for XXL-LABS SYNTHAL which is a shitbag outfit in my opinion *(long story)

He also represented some kind of anti-aging health clinic.

pretty ironic there

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2014, 12:53:20 PM »

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 12:55:51 PM »
I pray no one follows his idiotic footsteps...

davej1963

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 01:01:04 PM »
Bahaha! Diagnosed with Parkinsons and some lung infection/virus, yet still continued to use like a fucking junkie, and you want prayers???
 I pray he dies...lol What the fuck man? This guy did this to himself- Fucking imbecile he is! Getting what he deserves-
What we should be praying for is that people don't follow in his footsteps and repeat his insanity!
Get real with yourself man-this guy was a druggie-fucking up his organs with chemicals that he voluntarily put in his body in the name of vanity.
He played with fire, and is getting burnt.
If you ever met this dude you would take a more respectful tone.

davej1963

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 01:02:34 PM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 01:03:37 PM »
I can only type a short post as it is interfering with my prayers for him.
O

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 01:11:25 PM »
If you ever met this dude you would take a more respectful tone.
Listen, just because he may be a nice fella, it does not take away from what he has done to himself.
Look at it this way(an analogy for you dumb fucks) :
A guy never drinks his whole life, but has a few obligatory glasses of wine at his work xmas party, just to placate some of his colleagues...
Being the sweet heart he is, he offers to drive a a colleague home, then proceeds to hit a patch of ice and drives into a pole, killing the passenger.
Now, he didn't mean to do it, was not drunk and hes clearly not a murderer(by your definition), yet he had drinks, was legally drunk and killed someone.
And, the law will see it as such, no matter how many letters friends and family write to the judge stating otherwise.

This fella may be sweet as pie, salt of the earth, shirt off his back etc, but it does not change the fact that he is a sick, delusional druggie that basically killed himself.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 01:14:43 PM »
I will pray for him.

My life was also once almost taken by blood clotting and severe pulmonary embolism.  I have spent days in the ICU being treated.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »
This is the sickness of bodybuilding. Despite ill health, they have convinced themselves that they are not sticking drugs into their body. Ya know, drugs are only coke, heroine, crack, stuff like that. Therefore, it must be okay, to continuously use illegal substances, while being in ill-health.

X

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 01:35:25 PM »
This is the sickness of bodybuilding. Despite ill health, they have convinced themselves that they are not sticking drugs into their body. Ya know, drugs are only coke, heroine, crack, stuff like that. Therefore, it must be okay, to continuously use illegal substances, while being in ill-health.

STFU and keep praying. God needs to listen and stop punishing men for having muscle.
O

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 01:54:22 PM »
STFU and keep praying. God needs to listen and stop punishing men for having muscle.
JESUS was pretty ripped himself..

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 01:55:15 PM »

I prayed. Is he better?
X

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 01:57:47 PM »
Listen, just because he may be a nice fella, it does not take away from what he has done to himself.
Look at it this way(an analogy for you dumb fucks) :
A guy never drinks his whole life, but has a few obligatory glasses of wine at his work xmas party, just to placate some of his colleagues...
Being the sweet heart he is, he offers to drive a a colleague home, then proceeds to hit a patch of ice and drives into a pole, killing the passenger.
Now, he didn't mean to do it, was not drunk and hes clearly not a murderer(by your definition), yet he had drinks, was legally drunk and killed someone.
And, the law will see it as such, no matter how many letters friends and family write to the judge stating otherwise.

This fella may be sweet as pie, salt of the earth, shirt off his back etc, but it does not change the fact that he is a sick, delusional druggie that basically killed himself.

You sound like you have a savant like knowledge of the cock.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 02:00:08 PM »
I'm not praying for this guy. I prayed for Derek Anthony, and look how that turned out.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 02:04:55 PM »
I prayed. Is he better?

I also lit two candles. The guy now has three kidneys and an extra inch on his biceps!
O

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 02:07:09 PM »
I will pray for him.

My life was also once almost taken by blood clotting and severe pulmonary embolism.  I have spent days in the ICU being treated.
You don't need to pray, son. You need to push the plate away.

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 02:08:45 PM »
I hope he recovers. No need to be mean in a time like this.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 02:22:06 PM »
One of bodybuildings good guys need our prayers. Has multiple bloods clots and is in life threatening condition...

ps. Please NO tacky comments about Mark's SEO use or being on the 2015 Dead Pool or some other stupid shit. Thanks—

That's like throwing a deer into a pack of lions and telling the lions not to eat the deer.  :-\ :-\
X

pj braun

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Owner Prime Nutrition & Blackstone Labs
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 04:07:16 PM »
Bahaha! Diagnosed with Parkinsons and some lung infection/virus, yet still continued to use like a fucking junkie, and you want prayers???
 I pray he dies...lol What the fuck man? This guy did this to himself- Fucking imbecile he is! Getting what he deserves-
What we should be praying for is that people don't follow in his footsteps and repeat his insanity!
Get real with yourself man-this guy was a druggie-fucking up his organs with chemicals that he voluntarily put in his body in the name of vanity.

What a scumbag. In another life, I'd like to beat your ass, you punk bitch.

Mark is a good guy with a family. If you guys met him, you'd 100% like him. We all have problems, and yes, if he asked my advice I would have suggested he stopped bodybuilding. That said, he loves bodybuilding and understands the risks. Regardless of how smart it is, you praying he dies will almost certainly beget you that same energy. Might come from a fist, or maybe a disease. The internet loves spineless fucks like you. My name is PJ BRAUN, what's yours?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 04:10:14 PM »

brutal! ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 04:12:57 PM »
He also represented some kind of anti-aging health clinic.
pretty ironic there

Well not really, he's not going to age much more anymore

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 04:15:45 PM »
I don't mean to be a dick or anything ... but this IS GetBig. The Thunderdome. You won't get much pity here. Sorry.

But I hope he gets better. I truly do.

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 04:21:36 PM »
I will never understand how saying some words to an imaginary whatever in the sky is gonna make someone feel better. Baffling (no troll)