Author Topic: Mark Antonek - Prayers needed  (Read 22938 times)

davej1963

• Getbig II
Re: Prayers for Mark Antonek needed
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2014, 09:20:44 AM »
UPDATE ON MARK...

X--rays, MIR's, 3 EKG, cat scan, nuclear imaging test, blood work every 4 hours, 3 nebulizer, on oxygen, numerous medications. Checking for blood clots in lungs. Blood test positive for blood clots but imiging test inconclusive STAYING POSITIVE! ! Thank you all for your support and prayers. Admitted to hospital, more test tomorrow, hoping all is ok and get to be released before thanksgiving.

Not sure why turned into a hatefest... sure, there are many here on getbig enjoy who seeing bodybuilders die a slow agonizing death....but when it's a good family man like Mark it makes no sense. This guy was no Derek Anthony. He deserves more respect. Plus, it's likely that he has a genetic predisposition to lung clots, so the whole issue of drugs or synthol may not even apply. I'll keep posted...

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2014, 09:53:48 AM »
I pray he has health insurance ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2014, 10:53:03 AM »
UPDATE ON MARK...

X--rays, MIR's, 3 EKG, cat scan, nuclear imaging test, blood work every 4 hours, 3 nebulizer, on oxygen, numerous medications. Checking for blood clots in lungs. Blood test positive for blood clots but imiging test inconclusive STAYING POSITIVE! ! Thank you all for your support and prayers. Admitted to hospital, more test tomorrow, hoping all is ok and get to be released before thanksgiving.

Not sure why turned into a hatefest... sure, there are many here on getbig enjoy who seeing bodybuilders die a slow agonizing death....but when it's a good family man like Mark it makes no sense. This guy was no Derek Anthony. He deserves more respect. Plus, it's likely that he has a genetic predisposition to lung clots, so the whole issue of drugs or synthol may not even apply. I'll keep posted...

Come on This is G&O on GetBig.
Sadly it is not the Place For Sympathy & Good wishes
For Virtually any Body.
Let alone A Bodybuilder.

I wish him well.
Not to many on here like Me.

I make my choices & not all of them would be considered
Wise choices by many on here.
Then Again I'm fairly Certain Some of Their Choices wouldn't
Be the ones I'd Make.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2014, 11:59:46 AM »
.......it's likely that he has a genetic predisposition to lung clots, so the whole issue of drugs or synthol may not even apply.

Genetic predisposition of peace.

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2014, 12:10:11 PM »
Too bad it wasn't a tumor they found -- this is what I mean -- he had the scare, and a second chance...and what does he do because he is an insecure midget? Takes more drugs...Lets all pray ;D for his slow death, the same way DA went...
World will be a better place!

Does it suck being a sad little fuck? I cant imagine how miserable it must be to be a have not - but you COULD hide it better by not spewing hate. Successful people are so excited about waking up each day to MORE and MORE success that they have no time for negative thinking..

I pray that everyones life could be like mine. I don't have to agree with what others are doing but I surely don't need anyone to die for my world to be a better place. Honestly - my life could not possibly get any better.. I guess all of the lights could stay green on my way to the office each morning - but I don't want to be greedy   ;D

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2014, 01:54:40 PM »
I pray he has health insurance ;D

Good question, Hopefully he does. This would financially ruin most families that did not have insurance.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2014, 03:20:35 PM »
I don't have to agree with what others are doing but I surely don't need anyone to die for my world to be a better place.

This is a joke, right?

The deaths of millions the world over would GREATLY improve the world in which we live. You don't think if murderers, rapists, greedy, two-bit cons, corrupt politicians, mobsters, drug dealers, drug addicts, booze hounds, etc. were to die RIGHT NOW the world wouldn't be a better place?!

Please take your head out of your ass and quit with the PC/love-in horseshit.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2014, 03:57:07 PM »
Good question, Hopefully he does. This would financially ruin most families that did not have insurance.

And many with insurance, too.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2014, 04:36:01 PM »
As a dog returns to its own vomit...

He has disrespected not only himself but his family.   Why then should any give that which he openly, no...brazenly denied not only himself but those that love him?

We shouldn't. 

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2014, 04:43:58 PM »
p.j had his own issues he knows about health,stopped competing for it,,i'm not saying he's a saint in regards to 'health'in bbing terms ,but he had a scare..

I saw some arm training video of him taken recently and he looks lean as shit and big. I was impressed. I dont know if he is natural or not though, if he is natty, that is amazing conditioning and size

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2014, 04:53:41 PM »
What a scumbag. In another life, I'd like to beat your ass, you punk bitch.

Mark is a good guy with a family. If you guys met him, you'd 100% like him. We all have problems, and yes, if he asked my advice I would have suggested he stopped bodybuilding. That said, he loves bodybuilding and understands the risks. Regardless of how smart it is, you praying he dies will almost certainly beget you that same energy. Might come from a fist, or maybe a disease. The internet loves spineless fucks like you. My name is PJ BRAUN, what's yours?

While your faux indignation wasn't directed toward myself, still would I make this observation:

You're joking, right? 

You'd "like" to beat his ass?  Nubainian, puhleeeeze.   The topic of this thread is a druggie that is currently paying the price for having an insatiable ego and the natural genetic potential of a hometown tiddlywinks champion. 

Drugs are for pussies.  Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2014, 06:17:25 PM »
While your faux indignation wasn't directed toward myself, still would I make this observation:

You're joking, right? 

You'd "like" to beat his ass?  Nubainian, puhleeeeze.   The topic of this thread is a druggie that is currently paying the price for having an insatiable ego and the natural genetic potential of a hometown tiddlywinks champion. 

Drugs are for pussies.  Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

Watch out Scott or else Phillip would "like" to beat your as to

K1RB

• Getbig III
« Reply #62 on: November 27, 2014, 06:42:03 AM »
Does it suck being a sad little fuck? I cant imagine how miserable it must be to be a have not - but you COULD hide it better by not spewing hate. Successful people are so excited about waking up each day to MORE and MORE success that they have no time for negative thinking..

I pray that everyones life could be like mine. I don't have to agree with what others are doing but I surely don't need anyone to die for my world to be a better place. Honestly - my life could not possibly get any better.. I guess all of the lights could stay green on my way to the office each morning - but I don't want to be greedy   ;D
Fuck off you puff-

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 27, 2014, 06:50:05 AM »
Pray or don't pray. That's your prerogative. Now pray for him to die, and I promise you that energy you are putting out will come back on you.

::)

karma, reincarnation and heaven dont exist, what happens or doesnt happen is just pure randomness, sorry to break it to you, retard.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2014, 07:02:40 AM »
i hope he recovers,i really do.i hate to see anyone sick, ive watched loved ones suffer from cancer and shit and its not fun
R

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2014, 07:10:58 AM »
Praying...do people think that actually impacts anything? Where are the studies?  Humans are incredibly sheep like.
I'm guessing "god" is busy granting some other prayers to sports teams at this time, please try back later.
N

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2014, 07:12:27 AM »
This is a joke, right?

The deaths of millions the world over would GREATLY improve the world in which we live. You don't think if murderers, rapists, greedy, two-bit cons, corrupt politicians, mobsters, drug dealers, drug addicts, booze hounds, etc. were to die RIGHT NOW the world wouldn't be a better place?!

Please take your head out of your ass and quit with the PC/love-in horseshit.
And others would then step in and fill their places. The world isn't a zero-sum exercise.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2014, 07:52:59 AM »
Watch out Scott or else Phillip would "like" to beat your as to

;D That's a long line he would be standing in at the end of which would be a short ride to jail.   ;D
I personally don't celebrate  but in the event you do, please have a good Thanksgiving with  your family.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2014, 12:20:25 PM »
Praying...do people think that actually impacts anything? Where are the studies?  Humans are incredibly sheep like.
I'm guessing "god" is busy granting some other prayers to sports teams at this time, please try back later.

Spot on

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2014, 04:09:38 AM »

You're so edgy and free thinking, bro.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2014, 04:58:21 AM »

Yes Croatch is quite the Era-starter isn't he?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2014, 05:34:45 AM »
I hope you're not the only one who noticed.  That's the vibe I try to get out there.  If I don't mind saying, I think it's working. ;)
That got a laugh though.
N

mrsirjojo

• Getbig II
  • Si vis pacem, Para bellum.
« Reply #72 on: August 19, 2015, 01:39:17 PM »
So God has a plan, but if enough people pray, he alters it?

Is that how it works? please explain.

Balloon

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 19, 2015, 01:50:36 PM »
So God has a plan, but if enough people pray, he alters it?

Is that how it works? please explain.

God spelled backwards is DOG.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2015, 02:27:00 PM »
Poor guy, but you do realize if I pray or don't pray it won't make a difference.