Author Topic: A vacuum of retardedness on Getbig.  (Read 5504 times)

Kahn.N.Singh

• Getbig IV
  • Die Weltgeschichte ist das Weltgericht
Re: A vacuum of retardedness on Getbig.
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 10:55:51 AM »
Can Vince Basile and Goodrum fill each other's gaps?

Discuss.

;D

The existence of gaps is an offense against God, man, and orthodontists. Man, in his eternal task to increase the spiritual propinquity between himself and his beneficent Creator, is charged with completing God's work (non-unionized) as atonement for self-incurred exile from the Garden (no more free breadsticks). Ironically, the idea of open gaps fills man with the hornies terror. Wise men like Parmenides, Plato, and Aristotle were troubled by the idea of gaps, and transferred some of their unease to the physical world through a saying the ancient sages knew like the back of their glans; namely, that nature abhors a vacuum (unless it's a cordless Dustbuster).
      Contra ancient wisdom, but no less disturbed by the notion of gaps, Galileo the Great tried to put the issue to rest. Galileo (who, during his confinement, developed a hack squat prototype based on his kinematic law of angled resistance -- although apocryphal, his jailers reported to the Pope that the father of modern science displayed very pleasing thigh sweep in his front abdominal and thigh pose) proposed that God had written the book of Nature in the language of mathematics, and, if interpreted correctly and taken to its logical limits, shows that the idea of a pure vacuum is most untenuous (True, but we must consider what conclusions might have arisen if this giant of thought had made the acquaintance of one Tbombz).
      Nevertheless, gaps, either material or in thought, must be filled: gaps in faith, gaps in knowledge, gaps in Queen Vissy's mangina (I need not remind erudite Getbiggers of Aristophanes' revealing disquisition in Plato's Symposium). Subsequently, with consideration to the question posed above, I do believe that the aggregate surface area of Master Goodrum's engorged tube can fill, if not dilate-the-shit-out-of, the hollow volume area(s) of Magister Basile's gap(s). However, I do not believe this sacred act of corking lacunae can be reciprocally performed. This is no knock against our venerable Brother Hypertrophus, but rather, as expressed in Pascal’s Pensées, "The internal vastness of Goodrum's ass frightens me." Hand to God, and with a sincere No Homo.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 10:59:31 AM »
;D

The existence of gaps is an offense against God, man, and orthodonists. Man, in his eternal task to increase the spiritual propinquity between himself and his beneficent Creator, is charged with completing God's work (non-unionized) as atonement for self-incurred exile from the Garden (no more free breadsticks). Ironically, the idea of open gaps fills man with the hornies terror. Wise men like Parmenides, Plato, and Aristotle were troubled by the idea of gaps, and transferred some of their unease to the physical world through a saying the ancient sages knew like the back of their glans; namely, that nature abhors a vacuum (unless it's a cordless Dustbuster).
      Contra ancient wisdom, but no less disturbed by the notion of gaps, Galileo the Great tried to put the issue to rest. Galileo (who, during his confinement, developed a hack squat prototype based on his kinematic law of angled resistance -- although apocryphal, his jailers reported to the Pope that the father of modern science displayed very pleasing thigh sweep in his front abdominal and thigh pose) proposed that God had written the book of Nature in the language of mathematics, and, if interpreted correctly and taken to its logical limits, shows that the idea of a pure vacuum is most untenuous (True, but we must consider what conclusions might have arisen if this giant of thought had made the acquaintance of one Tbombz).
      Nevertheless, gaps, either material or in thought, must be filled: gaps in faith, gaps in knowledge, gaps in Queen Vissy's mangina (I need not remind erudite Getbiggers of Aristophanes' revealing disquisition in Plato's Symposium). Subsequently, with consideration to the question posed above, I do believe that the aggregate surface area of Master Goodrum's engorged tube can fill, if not dilate-the-shit-out-of, the hollow volume area(s) of Magister Basile's gap(s). However, I do not believe this sacred act of corking lacunae can be reciprocally performed. This is no knock against our venerable Brother Hypertrophus, but rather, as expressed in Pascal’s Pensées, "The internal vastness of Goodrum's ass frightens me." Hand to God, and with a sincere No Homo.

Bravo!

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 11:11:05 AM »
Laughing too hard after "and Orthodontists.."

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2014, 11:18:00 AM »
You fill in the gap quite well.

where ya been?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2014, 01:22:41 PM »
Busy with life. Just gave to my buddy my personal training bussiness as a gift to new beginnings while I gained some free time. Looking at a few projects, 2 books, radio show and some other stuff.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 01:25:53 PM »
Also the uk cocksucking circle jerk being gone makes getbig much easier to read

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2014, 06:24:22 AM »
Busy with life. Just gave to my buddy my personal training bussiness as a gift to new beginnings while I gained some free time. Looking at a few projects, 2 books, radio show and some other stuff.

Translation: After the "Ragu Incident" all the people I was scamming into thinking I could make them look better took thier business elsewhere, so now I'm gonna become an author. With no training or education on that either. It's going to be awesome.

Thank you Sev. Posting your statement in the retard thread is pure Getbig gold.
$

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2014, 06:38:41 AM »
Thing is that AH's pics looked legit. In the thread where he was going toe to toe with Flintstones on physique, somebody challenged him to a full pic set of compulsories and he produced in less than an hour. Dunno how he does that if he's cherry-picking pics of of bb.com or elsewhere.

As far as i knew halo was legit, he used to post on /fit/ alot and alot of people can confirm that. Also that thread was good.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2014, 07:50:50 AM »
;D

The existence of gaps is an offense against God, man, and orthodontists. Man, in his eternal task to increase the spiritual propinquity between himself and his beneficent Creator, is charged with completing God's work (non-unionized) as atonement for self-incurred exile from the Garden (no more free breadsticks). Ironically, the idea of open gaps fills man with the hornies terror. Wise men like Parmenides, Plato, and Aristotle were troubled by the idea of gaps, and transferred some of their unease to the physical world through a saying the ancient sages knew like the back of their glans; namely, that nature abhors a vacuum (unless it's a cordless Dustbuster).

We've missed your pithiness.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2014, 07:51:34 AM »
The legendary Kahn returns.
O

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2014, 07:55:31 AM »
The important question remains: Where are my Blue Stars? This is an injustice of monumental proportions!

juicemachine

« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2014, 08:00:52 AM »
The important question remains: Where are my Blue Stars? This is an injustice of monumental proportions!
Becase YLLS, HTH.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2014, 08:01:48 AM »
you'll get them when you post your theory on hypertrophy

ie. never

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2014, 08:17:31 AM »
So will there ever be a Dyson built that is more powerful than the Getbig Perpetual Ignorance Vacuum™?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2014, 09:12:08 AM »

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2014, 09:14:37 AM »
;D

Bravo Maestro, bravo...

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2014, 09:24:53 AM »
;D

I can imagine that some poor bastard somewhere is reading an academic journal article as homework that you wrote about the sociological demise of tbombz seen through a postmodern narrative.