Author Topic: Superhuman man gets tazed mutiple times and goes crazy  (Read 9469 times)

bradistani

• Getbig V
Superhuman man gets tazed mutiple times and goes crazy
« on: November 25, 2014, 03:54:51 PM »
Super Human Man Immune To Tasers

i counted over twenty unanswered blows delivered to that useless copper. his partner was even more inept. they must be a laughing stock down at the station ;D i swear, fat people have no business being in the police.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: how come the police didn't shoot this chap ??
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 03:56:44 PM »
so for those keeping track at home.

- black teenager who did something earlier that day and is unarmed gets shot and killed

- white guy literally punching the shit out of cops just gets restrained

remember though, this is a post-racism america

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2014, 03:57:35 PM »
with white comes great lawyers

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2014, 03:59:56 PM »

- black teenager who did something earlier that day and is unarmed gets shot and killed

Magoo, you've lost your mind.  I loved your posts but your gone off the deep end.  Are there things?
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2014, 04:01:04 PM »

False equivalency and you know it.

Anyways, the cops should have lit this guy up and would have been justified to do so.

Also, if he were shot and killed, nobody would give two fucks and no whites would protest or burn down their cities.

THAT is the difference.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2014, 04:01:48 PM »
Magoo, you've lost your mind.  I loved your posts but your gone off the deep end.  Are there things?

of course. there are a lot of things.

i realize not being a racist is weird on getbig, but hey. i've always been a trailblazer.

False equivalency and you know it.

Anyways, the cops should have lit this guy up and would have been justified to do so.

Also, if he were shot and killed, nobody would give two fucks and no whites would protest or burn down their cities.

THAT is the difference.

^^ case in point

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 04:04:14 PM »

i realize not being a racist is weird on getbig, but hey. i've always been a trailblazer.

^^ case in point
No, its not a case in point.  Its called an isolated incident.  At any given day you can read about whites resisting arrest and getting shot/killed justifiably by police.

What you don`t see is rioting and burning as a result.

Why?

Because whites believe in this thing called the rule of law and they realize that not every one of their race matters, some deserve to die and that they should be responsible and held accountable for their actions.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 04:05:20 PM »

^^ case in point

Whats racist about what TA wrote?  Is it racist to say blacks would burn down shit because they are doing that right now.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 04:08:26 PM »

^^ case in point

You are not a trailblazer by any means.

You are just some person who throws out these statements and then when taken to task by other posters vanishes from the forum like a fart in the wind.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 04:09:54 PM »

You are just some person who throws out these statements and then when taken to task by other posters by other posters vanishes from the forum like a fart in the wind.

Like Dr. Chimps.  Chimps does that nearly every post.  He makes a snarky comment or accusations and vanishes.  He never mans up and defends his comments.
A

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 04:12:05 PM »
Because whites believe in this thing called the rule of law

and even more case in point.

Whats racist about what TA wrote?  Is it racist to say blacks would burn down shit because they are doing that right now.

read above.

it's wildly depressing and a big reason i rarely post. every so often OMR or someone pops in to say "oh we're gonna crack down on the racist posts" but... nah, never happens. take out wiggs and vince posting and this place is basically stormfront.

every so often in this world, someone says something so stupid that it's almost hard to know how to properly argue against it, and the above posts fall well under that category.

You are just some person who throws out these statements and then when taken to task by other posters vanishes from the forum like a fart in the wind.

only the truly ignorant could see this as being "taken to task". it's an occasional attempt on my part to see if this place has grown beyond its echo chamber idiocy, but in fact it's only gotten worse over the years. i peek my head in, wince at how things are, and extricate myself lest i soil my hands any further than necessary.

and with that, adios.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 04:16:05 PM »
My point exactly

and with that, adios.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2014, 04:22:52 PM »
If he dies he dies  ;D. Listen, the stupid fucker broke the law and struggled with the cops. Any legit cop would have put one in the chest and one in the head to shut this ass clown up, but apparently they did not fear for their lives. In Ferguson, you had a pissed off 300 lb black orangutan attacking a white police officer in his car. It is proven in Grand Jury testimony that Mike Brown has gun power residue on his hand when the first bullet went off. Dude was going for the cops gun. Even then, the cop did not shoot him till Mikey turned around and charged the cop like a Bull.

Assholes like Obama, Sharpton, and Jackson feed this racist attitude when there is none. The facts are clear. He never raised his arms to surrender, and he certainly was not a gentle giant as portrayed by the family and their lawyer. If this case would have been reversed and a black cop would have blown away a belligerent white dude do you think anyone would give a damn. Whitey deserved it; he was being the fool they would say. Whites would acknowledge the white guys stupidity and lack of respect for the law. Culturally, blacks need to wake the fuck up and realize that just because they want to believe that all cops are racist and all whites are out to get them does not make it true. ;D

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2014, 04:23:08 PM »
White guy rushes cop about the same time as Brown, gets dead-

http://policestatedaily.com/dallas-officer-kills-unarmed-man-rushing/ .

Other unarmed white folks killed by the police -

http://www.westernjournalism.com/uh-oh-black-police-officer-shoots-unarmed-white-man-wheres-riot/ .

http://www.texasconservativerepublicannews.com/2011/07/police-officers-say-orange-tx-cop.html .

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/family-man-killed-police-week-checking-facebook-shot/ .

etc....

Lessons to be learned - Straighten up and fly right so as not to draw the eye of cops, and don't fuck with lone police men because you're more likely to be killed.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2014, 04:30:30 PM »
and even more case in point.

read above.

it's wildly depressing and a big reason i rarely post. every so often OMR or someone pops in to say "oh we're gonna crack down on the racist posts" but... nah, never happens. take out wiggs and vince posting and this place is basically stormfront.

every so often in this world, someone says something so stupid that it's almost hard to know how to properly argue against it, and the above posts fall well under that category.

only the truly ignorant could see this as being "taken to task". it's an occasional attempt on my part to see if this place has grown beyond its echo chamber idiocy, but in fact it's only gotten worse over the years. i peek my head in, wince at how things are, and extricate myself lest i soil my hands any further than necessary.

and with that, adios.

You're defending Wiggs a black supremacist and Vince who uses racial slurs regularly?  This is your idea of good non-racist posters?  Are you saying that TA's comment about whites not burning down shit while blacks do burn down shit is racist?   I'm going to assume you don't have a tv in the shack your in and haven't seen the news lately.  FYI,  the Japs surrendered.
A

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2014, 04:38:47 PM »
Those cops could not even cuff him? Pfff, he was being a bit difficult but to go from almost lying on the ground the way you want him to running outside shows some basic review of past training is in order.
Plus, they were 2 and nobody was getting in the way.

Surely a black man would have been shot multiple times...
?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2014, 04:55:21 PM »

^^ case in point

I agree, it's not even fun to post on here when you have those two destroying getbig.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2014, 04:59:16 PM »
I would likely have thrown a brick through my local Starbucks if this man had been shot.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2014, 05:02:02 PM »
I agree, it's not even fun to post on here when you have those two destroying getbig.

Who cares?

At the end of the day posters like you were always irrelevant and rarely brought anything of value to the table.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 05:03:17 PM »
Fat cop unable to cuff 240  ;D

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 05:05:12 PM »
I would likely have thrown a brick through my local Starbucks if this man had been shot.

may as well loot a skinny latte whilst you're at it.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 05:08:04 PM »
may as well loot a skinny latte whilst you're at it.

And knock up the Barista who is working behind the counter while he's at it...true getbig style.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2014, 05:14:21 PM »
This is much sadder than the nice young black man who was euthanized in ferguson, as the man in this video was suffering from mental illness.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2014, 05:28:33 PM »
White guy rushes cop about the same time as Brown, gets dead-

http://policestatedaily.com/dallas-officer-kills-unarmed-man-rushing/ .

Other unarmed white folks killed by the police -

http://www.westernjournalism.com/uh-oh-black-police-officer-shoots-unarmed-white-man-wheres-riot/ .

http://www.texasconservativerepublicannews.com/2011/07/police-officers-say-orange-tx-cop.html .

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/family-man-killed-police-week-checking-facebook-shot/ .

etc....

Lessons to be learned - Straighten up and fly right so as not to draw the eye of cops, and don't fuck with lone police men because you're more likely to be killed.

QFT