Author Topic: The Motor City Madman "Ted Nugent" speaks on Ferguson  (Read 7026 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: The Motor City Madman "Ted Nugent" speaks on Ferguson
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2014, 01:00:10 PM »
He's a fucking pussy...end of story.  Cowardly little shit who should be deported

Should we also deport Muhammad Ali? Is he a ' coward ' ?

I respect Ali for telling .gov to fuck off with their bullshit war , Nugent says a lot of things I agree with but he's a pedo-scumbag so he can't be taken seriously

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2014, 01:02:32 PM »
They incited a riot???  You stupid midget, that bunch of troublemakers were going to start shit no matter what

Holder and Obama did nothing to stop this riot and in fact validated its very existence.  And it isn't just a bunch of bad apples. The riots are a reflection of the community.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2014, 04:19:43 PM »
Should we also deport Muhammad Ali? Is he a ' coward ' ?

I respect Ali for telling .gov to fuck off with their bullshit war , Nugent says a lot of things I agree with but he's a pedo-scumbag so he can't be taken seriously

I would group Muhammad Ali in almost that same category except the problem is that blacks did NOT enjoy the liberties and civil rights as whites at the time and considering what happened to Joe Louis I could not blame him for rejecting military service.  In addition, he didn't hide his reason or make excuses and he paid the consequences for it.  

Muhammad Ali did say however that if Allah or Elijah Muhammad directed him that he would fight in Vietnam.

A

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2014, 04:44:49 PM »
So then, Vince...If a draft dodger says that a red light means stop does his having been a draft dodger invalidate not only the truth of his statement but the reality of what could happen should one run a red light?

Of course not.

The truth is just that.  The TRUTH.  Not because someone you like or dislike has said it but because it is so. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2014, 04:54:08 PM »
So then, Vince...If a draft dodger says that a red light means stop does his having been a draft dodger invalidate not only the truth of his statement but the reality of what could happen should one run a red light?

Of course not.

The truth is just that.  The TRUTH.  Not because someone you like or dislike has said it but because it is so. 

The Supreme Court Agreed with him with a 8-0 decision.   You can't expect many people to fight for a country that doesn't evengrant you civil rights.  Did you know that Muhammad Ali was not invited to a post Olympic party because it was "whites only"....and this is before he converted to Islam

“    Man, I ain't got no quarrel with them Viet Cong.[98]    ”
“    No, I am not going 10,000 miles to help murder, kill, and burn other people to simply help continue the domination of white slavemasters over dark people the world over. This is the day and age when such evil injustice must come to an end.[99]    ”
“    Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go ten thousand miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights?[100]    ”
“    My enemy is the white people, not the Viet Cong ... You're my opposer when I want freedom. You're my opposer when I want justice. You're my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America because of my religious beliefs, and you want me to go somewhere and fight, when you won't even stand up for my religious beliefs at home.[
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 26, 2014, 04:55:33 PM »
So the man has his own thoughts, chooses not to concern himself with a pointless war or go to fight it and become dead or deranged, and now he's a coward?!

He's his own man.

If a threat appeared on his doorstep, I highly doubt Nugent would be one to cower. He'd more than likely put up one hell of a fight.

As far as him having sexual relations with an underage girl, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't this DECADES ago? And wasn't she, like, 16 or something?

A pedophile is one who is sexually attracted to children ... an individual who has not experienced puberty. You know, no breasts, hips, pubic hair, etc.

If Ted did sleep with a girl who was 15 or 16, what he did was unlawful, but it wasn't indicative of him engaging in pedophilia.

I think all you folks would implode if you knew how many teen girls, well developed ones, of course, were bedded by rock stars back in the glory days of rock and roll. EVERY rock star of Ted's generation was banging teen groupies, left, right and centre.

Get over yourselves.

And in case anyone wants to fire out the old tag that I'm condoning this, I am NOT. But please, know what pedohilia is and what it is not.

Nugent, again, engaged in unlawful behaviour.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: November 26, 2014, 04:57:26 PM »
Yes. Also, a pedo. But, the larger point is if you're getting your information/opinions from 'entertainers' you are part of the problem, and not of the solution.

Totally agree

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: November 26, 2014, 05:02:00 PM »
Ted registered for the draft. I registered for the draft. We did not dodge (leave the country) I had a brother in Nam and also several friends. My brother never saw outside the supply depot and came home safe and sane. Every one of my friends came home riddled with bullets and soaked in Agent Orange. All have died early of cancer or flipped out with PTSD and talk to the ceiling to this day. I was a pot head hippie anti war zealot and had one kid with another one in the basket so I was deferred. Ted was an anti war leftie goofball. He was deferred.

As I matured my political thinking and patriotism veered far right as did Ted. Atheists become Christians and versi visa. Felons become ministers. Shit happens....often to the better.

I respect Ted's opinion.

Most people KNOW that vietnam was a big joke, and good kids were fucked up and killed for nothing.
So, hopefully Ted doesnt tow the line so hard that he NOW thinks Vietnam was a good thing, and honestly I dont blame him one bit even he did dodge the draft. Vietnam was terrible in so many ways

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: November 26, 2014, 05:04:58 PM »
So the man has his own thoughts, chooses not to concern himself with a pointless war or go to fight it and become dead or deranged, and now he's a coward?!

He's his own man.

If a threat appeared on his doorstep, I highly doubt Nugent would be one to cower. He'd more than likely put up one hell of a fight.

As far as him having sexual relations with an underage girl, correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't this DECADES ago? And wasn't she, like, 16 or something?

A pedophile is one who is sexually attracted to children ... an individual who has not experienced puberty. You know, no breasts, hips, pubic hair, etc.

If Ted did sleep with a girl who was 15 or 16, what he did was unlawful, but it wasn't indicative of him engaging in pedophilia.

I think all you folks would implode if you knew how many teen girls, well developed ones, of course, were bedded by rock stars back in the glory days of rock and roll. EVERY rock star of Ted's generation was banging teen groupies, left, right and centre.

Get over yourselves.

And in case anyone wants to fire out the old tag that I'm condoning this, I am NOT. But please, know what pedohilia is and what it is not.

Damn fortress, you speak too much logic for most people. I think we share the same brain. According to articles the chick was 17. I dont really think that means hes a pedo.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2014, 05:07:38 PM »
The Supreme Court Agreed with him with a 8-0 decision.   You can't expect many people to fight for a country that doesn't evengrant you civil rights.  Did you know that Muhammad Ali was not invited to a post Olympic party because it was "whites only"....and this is before he converted to Islam

“    No, I am not going 10,000 miles to help murder, kill, and burn other people to simply help continue the domination of white slavemasters over dark people the world over. This is the day and age when such evil injustice must come to an end.[99]    ”
“    Why should they ask me to put on a uniform and go ten thousand miles from home and drop bombs and bullets on brown people in Vietnam while so-called Negro people in Louisville are treated like dogs and denied simple human rights?[100]    ”
“    My enemy is the white people, not the Viet Cong ... You're my opposer when I want freedom. You're my opposer when I want justice. You're my opposer when I want equality. You won't even stand up for me in America because of my religious beliefs, and you want me to go somewhere and fight, when you won't even stand up for my religious beliefs at home.[

What, pray tell, has this miniature tirade have to do with my observations on your comments regarding Nugent?  I was alive in the 60s.  Its not shades of gray to such as I.  I heartily suggest  you stay away from Nation of Islam tripe as those buttwipes are among the most racist pigs on the planet.

And again.  A red light means stop.   No matter the color of the driver's skin the color of the light is what should matter.  The truth has no color.  It just is.  Some would have it be black or white depending upon their personal prejudice(s).  

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2014, 05:08:52 PM »
What, pray tell, has this miniature tirade have to do with my observations on your comments regarding Nugent?  I was alive in the 60s.  Its not shades of gray to such as I.  I heartily suggest  you stay away from Nation of Islam tripe as those buttwipes are among the most racist pigs on the planet.

And again.  A red light means stop.   No matter the color of the driver's skin the color of the light is what should matter.  The truth has no color.  It just is.  Some would have it be black or white depending upon their personal prejudice(s).  

Hey, if the Vietcong were firing spit balls instead of bullets Vince would have dodged the draft too.
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2014, 05:10:37 PM »

Just curious Vince, what civil rights do you think were lacking?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2014, 05:20:02 PM »

He's his own man.

Get over yourselves.

Courtney Love on Howard Stern  :-X  :-X

Courtney Love claims to have performed oral sex on Nugent when she was 12 and a half. When pressed, an uncharacteristically somber Love elaborated, "I didn't have breasts yet... it's sick." This would have been around the time of Nugent's 29th birthday.

You could argue she's a tad loopy but she opened herself up to a potential lawsuit with that claim and Nugent never sued I think that says something. Ted is a creepy dude , hard to focus on the message when he's got all that baggage . He's like Sharpton hard to take seriously.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2014, 05:21:47 PM »

This coming from a yellow bellied coward who dodged the draft by shitting in his own pants....fag

It takes more courage to stand against a phony war, than to be one of the many mindless gullible pawns that hop to.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2014, 05:36:37 PM »
Just curious Vince, what civil rights do you think were lacking?

Technically none as the Civil Rights Act was passed in 1964 however many states were not abiding by it and did not do so for many years.  There was still plenty of voter suppression, lynchings, beating, police brutality, segregated facilities, discrimination in housing and loans....etc.

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2014, 05:57:23 PM »

Do you honestly, from the bottom of your heart believe the majority of the Black Community are entitled to the same benefits that hard working families are?

I mean fucking come on.

Your statement makes no sense.  Laziness is not a race problem as I've mets tons of whites who mooch off the government and get welfare.  The vast majority of the black community work hard for a living....we just have a few bad apples who get way more TV time than we do.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 05:58:08 PM »

Your statement makes no sense.  Laziness is not a race problem as I've mets tons of whites who mooch off the government and get welfare.  The vast majority of the black community work hard for a living....we just have a few bad apples who get way more TV time than we do.

Percentage please
A

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #42 on: November 26, 2014, 06:07:36 PM »
Goodrum, i have a question for you:

You seem to have something against white people, yet you dated queen vissy. why would you date a white guy if you do not like whites? Did this ever come up in your relationship?
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #43 on: November 26, 2014, 06:14:30 PM »
Goodrum, i have a question for you:

You seem to have something against white people, yet you dated queen vissy. why would you date a white guy if you do not like whites? Did this ever come up in your relationship?

If the white man had you bent over and was sticking it to you on the reg, you'd be pissed too.
A

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #44 on: November 26, 2014, 06:15:31 PM »
Is there no grey area here? Ive been fairly forthright in my opinions on this (media fanned flames, witnesses were proven to perjure, cop might have overreacted but murderer is wrong term, stealing tvs isnt protesting etc) but to say if a cop tells you to get off a street without knowledge of you having just robbed a store doesnt mean he has carte blanche to shoot you. Likewise lying and twisting the events then playing race card and moaning is counterproductive.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2014, 07:12:32 PM »

The majority?? Haha are you fucking kidding me.... there is a reason that when someone states that someone they know is a black, it is almost always followed with the obligatory "but he is a super cool dude".

As in.... he is a super cool dude in spite of being of african descent.

This is not racism. This is fact, Melvin.

Why dont you just accept the fact that the majority of Black People are considered ruiners, but there is a fair percentage of hard working every day Joes that just happen to be of african descent. I feel you can relate with he latter.

These are facts, backed up by statistics and blatant observations.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2014, 07:58:34 PM »

This coming from a yellow bellied coward who dodged the draft by shitting in his own pants....fag

Were you even alive in the 60's let alone aware of the clusterfuck viet nam was.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2014, 08:35:52 PM »

Michael Brown would still be alive today if Ted didnt dodge the draft

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2014, 08:37:56 PM »
Most people KNOW that vietnam was a big joke, and good kids were fucked up and killed for nothing.
So, hopefully Ted doesnt tow the line so hard that he NOW thinks Vietnam was a good thing, and honestly I dont blame him one bit even he did dodge the draft. Vietnam was terrible in so many ways
if ted were a nheggar would you feel the same way

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2014, 08:43:00 PM »
Michael Brown would still be alive today if Ted didnt dodge the draft

Hahahaha! Good point!