Author Topic: The Motor City Madman "Ted Nugent" speaks on Ferguson  (Read 7045 times)

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
The Motor City Madman "Ted Nugent" speaks on Ferguson
« on: November 26, 2014, 06:35:48 AM »
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6327723/ferguson-decision-ted-nugent-rant

Here's the first part of his Facebook post on Ferguson:

"Here’s the lessons from Ferguson America- Don’t let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don’t preach your racist bullsh*t “no justice no peace” as blabbered by Obama’s racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen."

"When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever."

There is more to read in the article.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Motor City Madman "Ted Nugent" speaks on Ferguson
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 06:40:32 AM »
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/6327723/ferguson-decision-ted-nugent-rant

"Here’s the lessons from Ferguson America- Don’t let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don’t preach your racist bullsh*t “no justice no peace” as blabbered by Obama’s racist Czar Al Not So Sharpton & their black klansmen."

"When a cop tells you to get out of the middle of the street, obey him & don't attack him as brainwashed by the gangsta assholes you hang with & look up to. It's that simple unless you have no brains, no soul, no sense of decency whatsoever."

This coming from a yellow bellied coward who dodged the draft by shitting in his own pants....fag
A

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 07:26:54 AM »
he may have sat in his own shit but what he wrote is true

Here’s the lessons from Ferguson America- Don’t let your kids growup to be thugs who think they can steal, assault & attack cops as a way of life & badge of black (dis)honor. Don’t preach your racist bullsh*t “no justice no peace”
"And dont claim that "black lives matter" when you ignore the millions you abort & slaughter each & every day by other blacks. Those of us with a soul do indeed believe black lives matter, as all lives matter. So quit killin each other you fuckin idiots. Drive safely."

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 07:28:47 AM »
8)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 07:30:13 AM »
I could never respect a draft dodger. Fuck this guy.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 07:32:22 AM »

ha, yes, loves america so much, yet dodges the draft  ::) ::)
X

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 07:33:06 AM »

I hear ya.
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 07:34:15 AM »

This coming from a yellow bellied coward who dodged the draft by shitting in his own pants....fag

Is he right or not???

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 07:46:07 AM »
Bill Clinton was a draft dodger too... I thought he was a somewhat decent president.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 07:50:57 AM »
fuck ted nugent and fuck the protestors. neither help the situation.
follow the arrows

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 07:53:32 AM »
Is he right or not???

No, because he brought Obama and Sharpton into the conversation.  He'll never be right because he's a coward
A

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 07:56:08 AM »

Ted nugent is not telling the truth because truth is something subjective and individual.

What he is telling is pure logic.

punch a store clerk's + steal 50 dollars of cigarillos + punch a cop + refuse to surrender + try to steal his gun = death

being a black has nothing to do in the addition.

This is a logic ending.
asstropin

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 07:59:22 AM »
No, because he brought Obama and Sharpton into the conversation.  He'll never be right because he's a coward

What the fuck does that even mean Vince. Obama and Sharpton along with holder are the one who incited this.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 08:01:56 AM »
Michael Brown would still be alive today if he wasn't such a thieving, criminal, bullying thug.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 08:13:24 AM »

Haha is that true?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 08:21:50 AM »

This coming from a yellow bellied coward who dodged a fight after DA spit on a fag

Corrected
A

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 08:29:12 AM »
Haha is that true?
Yes. Also, a pedo. But, the larger point is if you're getting your information/opinions from 'entertainers' you are part of the problem, and not of the solution.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 08:34:31 AM »
Obviously what Nugent said is spot on. Nothing needs to be added to his statement.

The only people pissed off and are "offended" by his words are butthurt because it's such a raw and refreshing statement that is actually in the news. He used "black" instead of african american and made fun of sharpton.

It's funny how libs discredit shit that makes sense and is spot on all because they don't agree with a word or 2.

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 09:17:41 AM »
Ted registered for the draft. I registered for the draft. We did not dodge (leave the country) I had a brother in Nam and also several friends. My brother never saw outside the supply depot and came home safe and sane. Every one of my friends came home riddled with bullets and soaked in Agent Orange. All have died early of cancer or flipped out with PTSD and talk to the ceiling to this day. I was a pot head hippie anti war zealot and had one kid with another one in the basket so I was deferred. Ted was an anti war leftie goofball. He was deferred.

As I matured my political thinking and patriotism veered far right as did Ted. Atheists become Christians and versi visa. Felons become ministers. Shit happens....often to the better.

I respect Ted's opinion.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 09:34:56 AM »
Ted registered for the draft. I registered for the draft. We did not dodge (leave the country) I had a brother in Nam and also several friends. My brother never saw outside the supply depot and came home safe and sane. Every one of my friends came home riddled with bullets and soaked in Agent Orange. All have died early of cancer or flipped out with PTSD and talk to the ceiling to this day. I was a pot head hippie anti war zealot and had one kid with another one in the basket so I was deferred. Ted was an anti war leftie goofball. He was deferred.

As I matured my political thinking and patriotism veered far right as did Ted. Atheists become Christians and versi visa. Felons become ministers. Shit happens....often to the better.

I respect Ted's opinion.

Ted Nugent has said himself he was a draft dodger

I got my physical notice 30 days prior to. Well, on that day I ceased cleansing my body. No more brushing my teeth, no more washing my hair, no baths, no soap, no water. Thirty days of debris build. I stopped shavin' and I was 18, had a little scraggly beard, really looked like a hippie. I had long hair, and it started gettin' kinky, matted up. Then two weeks before, I stopped eating any food with nutritional value. I just had chips, Pepsi, beer-stuff I never touched-buttered poop, little jars of Polish sausages, and I'd drink the syrup, I was this side of death, Then a week before, I stopped going to the bathroom. I did it in my pants. poop, piss the whole shot. My pants got crusted up.  

So I went in, and those guys in uniform couldn't believe the smell. They were ridiculin' me and pushin' me around and I was cryin', but all the time I was laughin' to myself. When they stuck the needle in my arm for the blood test I passed out, and when I came to they were kicking me into the wall. Then they made everybody take off their pants, and I did, and this sergeant says, "Oh my God, put those back on! You fucking swine you!" Then they had a urine test and I couldn't piss, But my poop was just like ooze, man, so I poop in the cup and put it on the counter. I had poop on my hand and my arm. The guy almost puked. I was so proud. I knew I had these chumps beat. The last thing I remember was wakin' up in the ear test booth and they were sweepin' up. So I went home and cleaned up.

But you know the funny thing about it? I'd make an incredible army man. I'd be a colonel before you knew what hit you, and I'd have the baddest bunch of motherfuckin' killers you'd ever seen in my platoon. But I just wasn't into it.    

http://gawker.com/5983634/patriotic-american-ted-nugent-shit-his-pants-to-avoid-the-draft

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 09:36:55 AM »
The key phrase - paraphrasing - don't act like a thug and a criminal and you wont have police bullets coming your way.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 12:36:40 PM »
Nugent gun toting pussy
Blk lives matter was good thou
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 12:40:36 PM »
What the fuck does that even mean Vince. Obama and Sharpton along with holder are the one who incited this.

They incited a riot???  You stupid midget, that bunch of troublemakers were going to start shit no matter what
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 12:42:04 PM »

I respect Ted's opinion.

He's a fucking pussy...end of story.  Cowardly little shit who should be deported
A

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 12:56:15 PM »
Nugent is 100% on this but his opinion is shit once he painted himself in a corner after fucking underage girls...