Author Topic: And not one f.uck was given  (Read 3649 times)

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: And not one f.uck was given
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 10:04:05 AM »
Gentle giants of peace

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 10:04:53 AM »
white fella was straight back up

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 10:05:34 AM »
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 10:06:41 AM »
Isnt this old news? was posted already.

Don't think so but why should that matter?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 10:09:44 AM »
Damn good response time by the police. Did they catch the Hebrews?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 10:10:24 AM »
Don't think so but why should that matter?

because there is like a 15 page thread on it already lol

we need more room on the g and o in case anabolichalo comes back and wants to post 67 threads.  :-\ :-\
X

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 10:10:48 AM »
Who Died  ??? ???

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 10:11:46 AM »
Gentle giants of peace

Surprised she did not get raped. Looks kinda hot. All she would need would be to have Bill Cosby stroll past to complete her shitty day.
O

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 10:12:28 AM »
This is the difference, coach.   Here is the answer to the Riddle of the Leon Spinx.

Whites look at an attack of this kind as an isolated incident committed by individuals who happen to be black

Reverse the roles

Blacks look at an attack of this kind as representative of institutional white racism inherent in all white people

A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 10:13:55 AM »
http://www.tpnn.com/2014/09/05/video-vicious-hate-crime-in-missouri-blacks-attack-white-couple-race-hustlers-silent/

We already had a racial debate over the video, old bastard.  Obviously, your minority clients don't visit Getbig, because they still pay your racist Mexican a$$.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 10:16:26 AM »

Surprised she did not get raped. Looks kinda hot. All she would need would be to have Bill Cosby stroll past to complete her shitty day.

:D ;D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 10:21:48 AM »
This is the difference, coach.   Here is the answer to the Riddle of the Leon Spinx.

Whites look at an attack of this kind as an isolated incident committed by individuals who happen to be black

Reverse the roles

Blacks look at an attack of this kind as representative of institutional white racism inherent in all white people

I'll be honest, every white person I've ever known (including myself) has been unnerved when casually passing a young, black man.  

To be even more honest, most of those white folks had nothing against black folks (some hated them to be sure), but they always have a slight fear that something might go down.  

To be completely honest, if I was walking down a street by myself and saw a group of black men in the distance I'd probably about face and find another route.  Could be the men are harmless friends, a study group at the local college, a church choir or a violent gang of thugs lookin for blood.  Since I can't be sure until it's too late I don't take the chance.

No different than a lone black man seeing a group of white men coming towards him in the distance in the Mississippi or Alabama or Texas.....can't be sure, don't take the chance.  

Is that racist behavior?  Yes.  Is it unjustified?  No.

Bodybuilder Lex Reeves

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 10:39:23 AM »
I'll be honest, every white person I've ever known (including myself) has been unnerved when casually passing a young, black man.  

To be even more honest, most of those white folks had nothing against black folks (some hated them to be sure), but they always have a slight fear that something might go down.  

To be completely honest, if I was walking down a street by myself and saw a group of black men in the distance I'd probably about face and find another route.  Could be the men are harmless friends, a study group at the local college, a church choir or a violent gang of thugs lookin for blood.  Since I can't be sure until it's too late I don't take the chance.

No different than a lone black man seeing a group of white men coming towards him in the distance in the Mississippi or Alabama or Texas.....can't be sure, don't take the chance.  

Is that racist behavior?  Yes.  Is it unjustified?  No.
"Unnerved"? You some kind of sissy? Walk like a man you godammn fairy.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 10:42:51 AM »

:D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 10:50:15 AM »
It is baffling why someone with a business would post this stuff on an open forum. If I had a business, I would absolutely stay away from everything that can be viewed as racist or taking sides, etc.

If you and Gthang view this as racist that would make you no better than the race baiters that incited these riots. Shit, If I ware a white tee shirt Gthang would still think I was racist. But it is ironic he calls me a "mexican"..lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 10:53:18 AM »
BTW, I have six black clents who not only agree that Obama, Holder and Sharpton are race baiters that don't take their positions, they also read and heard the evidence and side with the cop. So f.uck you Gthang.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 11:02:47 AM »
In honor of gentle giant Michael Brown, Coach is changing his Getbig name to Coach is Black!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 11:12:25 AM »
If you and Gthang view this as racist that would make you no better than the race baiters that incited these riots. Shit, If I ware a white tee shirt Gthang would still think I was racist. But it is ironic he calls me a "mexican"..lol

Where did I say it was racist? You have a really difficult time really comprehending things. If you read carefully, I said, "anything that can be VIEWED as racist." So while it may not actually be racist, everyone's perception and how they view things is differently. Thus, a post like this may be viewed as racist by minority populations. Never once did I state that IT WAS racist. Read more thoroughly before you comment.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter HOW I VIEW IT!! It matters how OTHERS will view it, especially minority people. 10 to 1, most minority populations would find this racist. Minority people may view your post as insensitive and racist. This is the way it is. I am not saying its right or wrong. Its just the way it is. If I owned a business, I would avoid anything to do with race that looked like I was taking sides.
X

Mick33

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 11:15:16 AM »
white fella was straight back up

Kept on getting up like a champ!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 11:37:24 AM »

Who are you and why do you keep replying to my posts?  Clearly you don't like me, but I have no idea who you are or where you came from.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 11:52:09 AM »
Yes, like walking past a flock of hyenas. The animalistic behaviour is too deep rooted especially in a flock, they trigger eachother. Better keep distance...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 11:53:17 AM »
Where did I say it was racist? You have a really difficult time really comprehending things. If you read carefully, I said, "anything that can be VIEWED as racist." So while it may not actually be racist, everyone's perception and how they view things is differently. Thus, a post like this may be viewed as racist by minority populations. Never once did I state that IT WAS racist. Read more thoroughly before you comment.

Furthermore, it doesn't matter HOW I VIEW IT!! It matters how OTHERS will view it, especially minority people. 10 to 1, most minority populations would find this racist. Minority people may view your post as insensitive and racist. This is the way it is. I am not saying its right or wrong. Its just the way it is. If I owned a business, I would avoid anything to do with race that looked like I was taking sides.

I would absolutely stay away from everything that can be viewed as racist or taking sides, etc.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 11:53:45 AM »
Hebrews are gonna Hebrew.