Author Topic: Was I right about this one? Need your option  (Read 1701 times)

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Was I right about this one? Need your option
« on: November 26, 2014, 11:09:57 AM »
I've seen recently a flood of the stupidest post on school media after this Michael brown the. And today I finally said somthing. Was I right?

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
Re: Was I right about this one? Need your option
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 11:11:28 AM »
Should you beable to wear whatever you want in public and have zero negative attention?

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »
you're a getbigger.. of course you're right 8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 11:22:50 AM »
Listen, when SF1900 speaks, because he speaks words of wisdom:

The issue is fundamentally this. The need of the individual vs. society. In other words, the need of the individual to assert their individual rights, while living in a broader community. In a perfect world, everyone women should be able to wear what they want without being raped. Every black person should be able to talk and behave as they want without being shot. Every child should be able to be around any adult they want without the chances of being sexually abused. However, we do not live in a perfect world. We live in a very chaotic and unstable universe/world. Anything can happen. You know the old saying, "What can go wrong, will go wrong." We have to adapt to the society we live in and that includes altering our behaviors to keep ourselves safe. This is the reason why we teach children about safety. We teach children between good touch and bad touch and what to do if someone touches you inappropriately. It sucks that we have to teach children this, but the fact of the matter is that there are many child molesters out there. Similarly, if youre a woman, you should also exercise caution and wear appropriate clothing if youre going to walk around at 10pm in any area, especially urban area. This is also the same reason women are always told to use the bathroom in packs if they are at a bar or club. Never go alone because you will never what could happen.

The individual is constantly "bumping" up against society. We have such a strong desire to assert our own individuality, yet we have to conform to the ills of the world. This is painstaking for people. People don't like it, yet we have to live with it. We live in a very unsafe world and we have to "surrender" some of our "rights" to make it out alive.
X

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2014, 11:26:00 AM »
Listen, when SF1900 speaks, because he speaks words of wisdom:

The issue is fundamentally this. The need of the individual vs. society. In other words, the need of the individual to assert their individual rights, while living in a broader community. In a perfect world, everyone women should be able to wear what they want without being raped. Every black person should be able to talk and behave as they want without being shot. Every child should be able to be around any adult they want without the chances of being sexually abused. However, we do not live in a perfect world. We live in a very chaotic and unstable universe/world. Anything can happen. You know the old saying, "What can go wrong, will go wrong." We have to adapt to the society we live in and that includes altering our behaviors to keep ourselves yes. This is the reason why we teach children about safety. We teach children between good touch and bad touch and what to do if someone touches you inappropriately. It sucks that we have to teach children this, but the fact of the matter is that there are many child molesters out there. Similarly, if youre a woman, you should also exercise caution and wear appropriate clothing if youre going to walk around at 10pm in any area, especially urban area. This is also the same reason women are always told to use the bathroom in packs if they are at a bar or club. Never go alone because you will never what could happen.

The individual is constantly "bumping" up against society. We have such a strong desire to assert our own individuality, yet we have to conform to the ills of the world. This is painstaking for people. People don't like it, yet we have to live with it. We live in a very unsafe world and we have to "surrender" some of our "rights" to make it out alive.

Sf1900

That was fantastic and hit the nail on the head of exactly how I feel.
Excellently written my friend

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 11:55:22 AM »
Dude, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when your sentence structure/grammar/spelling is shit?  Seriously, I agree somewhat with what you are saying, but you automatically lose a few points in the argument when you write incoherently.  I cringe every time I read one of these right wing news sites, and in the comments there is some jackass fucking it up for the rest of us because they can't differentiate between "no" and "know".  Come on Navy Mike, you're better than that.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 12:08:21 PM »
Dude, how can you expect anyone to take you seriously when your sentence structure/grammar/spelling is shit?  Seriously, I agree somewhat with what you are saying, but you automatically lose a few points in the argument when you write incoherently.  I cringe every time I read one of these right wing news sites, and in the comments there is some jackass fucking it up for the rest of us because they can't differentiate between "no" and "know".  Come on Navy Mike, you're better than that.

Yeah, gotta agree here.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 12:10:41 PM »
Yeah, gotta agree here.

Totally agree, when I get mad I start rushing and it doesn't  come out right

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 12:13:02 PM »
Irongrip - god bless the heart of the little hottie in your avatar

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 12:14:07 PM »
Totally agree, when I get mad I start rushing and it doesn't  come out right

Slow down, take a breath. Use spellcheck, but use it wisely.

Competitor 9

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 12:16:47 PM »
Slow down, take a breath. Use spellcheck, but use it wisely.

Lol yes sir!

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 12:21:01 PM »
Anybody out during the witching hours gets what they deserve. Vampires exist.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 12:23:39 PM »
You need my option? I give you option D!!!
O

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 01:12:38 PM »
Irongrip - god bless the heart of the little hottie in your avatar

She has the best ass on the planet (it's documented), but sadly pulled a Bettie Page and disappeared from the lime light.  Probably after some nudes of her surfaced.  Her name is Jamie Koppe, or something.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 07:51:23 PM »
Lots of fantasizing about going to a gay bar to be fondled in this thread.