Author Topic: Mum calls 911 on Masturbating Son  (Read 6053 times)

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
Mum calls 911 on Masturbating Son
« on: November 26, 2014, 11:49:31 AM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Mum calls 911 on Masturbating Son
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2014, 11:55:50 AM »
lungrinisback caught white handed by his mum
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2014, 11:57:31 AM »
http://nationalreport.net/mom-calls-911-on-son-new-self-rape-law/

tell me this is a joke?  ???

Never were the sharpest knife in the drawer were you

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2014, 12:02:33 PM »
so its a satire website or what?

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2014, 12:15:31 PM »
not exactly fooled as I asked to be proven wrong.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2014, 12:15:34 PM »
Fake

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2014, 12:19:24 PM »
 ;D next time lock the door.... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
F

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2014, 12:25:40 PM »
Big Ro's next post:

Guys, is this real? ???

Jose Canseco Composes Opera About Steroids
   Just days after the publication of Vindicated, his second book concerning the use of steroids in professional baseball, former steroid-using baseball player and current steroid-awareness advocate Jose Canseco has debuted La Anabolica, an opera concerning the use of steroids in professional baseball.
   "I've done books, interviews, public speaking appearances, improv, and theater-in-the-round on the theme of steroids, and I was looking for something fresh and new, " Canseco said from the stage of the Met. "I think my libretto—especially the climactic scene in which fair Don Giambi is tempted to use the magic golden steroids to defeat evil knights Die Rosensox and their enchanted beast Il Monsto Verde—is exactly what is needed to bring the message of steroids in baseball to a new audience." 
   Critics have not been kind to La Anabolica, noting that "the lyrics mostly consist of the word 'steroids' chanted over and over" and that "the ending, which occurs as a steroid-enhanced fat lady sings, is doubly and almost impossibly clichéd."

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2014, 12:40:38 PM »
I have read somewhere that there is a state in US where a wife cannot perform oral sex to her hubby inside their own house. I hope this is a missprint or something.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2014, 12:43:56 PM »
BigRo is a real ambassador for disproving the notion that muscular guys don't have more than 2 brain cells.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 12:45:01 PM »
is the picture of that paki guy really you? if so  :-X

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2014, 01:38:32 PM »
Hardcore conservatives here take note...this is the people you vote for. More worried about jerking off, abortions and gay people than real problems.

This is exactly the reason why i no longer vote for Republicans. The sheer lunacy of faith based politics is mind numbing. how anyone under the age of 50 votes for these goons is amazing. Most likely parental brain washing is the reason why they vote that way

edit: fake article apparently, my comments still stand about faith based modern day conservative politics

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2014, 02:42:19 PM »
edit: fake article apparently, my comments still stand about faith based modern day conservative politics

So, your whole point is proved moot by the fact that you were punked by a satirical piece, but you're gonna let your irrational ad hominem stand because why exactly?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2014, 02:44:27 PM »
So, your whole point is proved moot by the fact that you were punked by a satirical piece, but you're gonna let your irrational ad hominem stand because why exactly?

Are you Saying that modern day conservative politics isnt entrenched with christian ideals and morality policing?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2014, 02:47:37 PM »

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2014, 04:55:14 PM »
i remember getting caught back in 77 yanking my meat by my younger sister,she had a strange habit of spying on me and my older sister everytime when went to the bathroom.my older sister used to complain to my parents about it and say she was getting pissed off that she was being spied on,my younger sister would either try to peak in the outside window or peak thru the door itself,it was one of those doors that didnt lock all the way so there was a gap where u could look in. i remember the night i got caught, i was in the bathroom stroking it to a marie osmond album cover and next thing i know my sisters running up the stairs screaming (georgies down stairs in the bathroom pulling on his pee pee)fucked up thing was my parents had company over so when i walked upstairs i see these couples stairing at me trying not to break out laughing cause when i look back on it know it musta been pretty funny to hear that if i was them.
R

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2014, 05:09:06 PM »
so its a satire website or what?

"Fappy the dolphin" didn't give it away for you?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2014, 05:52:12 PM »
i remember getting caught back in 77 yanking my meat by my younger sister,she had a strange habit of spying on me and my older sister everytime when went to the bathroom.my older sister used to complain to my parents about it and say she was getting pissed off that she was being spied on,my younger sister would either try to peak in the outside window or peak thru the door itself,it was one of those doors that didnt lock all the way so there was a gap where u could look in. i remember the night i got caught, i was in the bathroom stroking it to a marie osmond album cover and next thing i know my sisters running up the stairs screaming (georgies down stairs in the bathroom pulling on his pee pee)fucked up thing was my parents had company over so when i walked upstairs i see these couples stairing at me trying not to break out laughing cause when i look back on it know it musta been pretty funny to hear that if i was them.

You should have whipped it out and asked if any of the ladies wanted to help a brother out with a handy or some oral   

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2014, 05:57:21 PM »

ahh, life before t'internet.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2014, 06:03:34 PM »
Did Roger Bacon go to jailed?

flipper5470

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »
I had Fappy the Dolphin pajamas when I was a kid.  They had all these odd yellows stains on them

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2014, 06:32:38 PM »
I have read somewhere that there is a state in US where a wife cannot perform oral sex to her hubby inside their own house. I hope this is a missprint or something.

Nope, 12 states still have active laws against sodomy.  So anything besides vaginal sex is illegal in your own goddamn house.

THIS IS WHAT REPUBLICANS ACTUALLY BELIEVE!!!  "Small Government"  ::)

cmarquez

• Getbig I
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 07:29:40 PM »
Caught Master Baiting and was charge with self rape  :'( make sure to close the doors when you're about to do the deed... ;D

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2014, 09:00:57 PM »
Caught Master Baiting and was charge with self rape  :'( make sure to close the doors when you're about to do the deed... ;D

Or at least have the decency to stand behind a tree.