Author Topic: Another article saying women prefer fat men, the fat men saying bbers look bad  (Read 4546 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
oh please like these hags had a shot with a muscle stud

E
E

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
*raises hand*

I'll take their leftovers!

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
Yeah - well guess what they don't like chubby guys.. Not a woman on earth that doesn't wish her man had abs.. My wife said she used to say the same thing but wouldn't go back now for anything.. She has a very lucrative career so $$$ wouldn't change her mind either... I remember in college there were girls that would say muscles and veins were "gross" then quickly change their tune when all alone - lol

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
They're jealous, because they're only power lifters.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
I agree 100% that women say that, but they don't mean it.

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
I think you guys are interpreting this all wrong.  Women love a muscular guy just not over the top.  Of course they don't want a 5-9 265lbs man with 3% bodyfat because that is gross.  But who here is really striving to look like that anyways?? ???

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
Because the women are lazy and they don't want to exercise anyway.   Send them to a male review and it's all over..hoe's

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
It's because there's ZERO chance those fat fucks are looking elsewhere. The woman gets to be "the good looking one" in the relationship and gets worshipped by the fat fuck.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
It's because there's ZERO chance those fat fucks are looking elsewhere. The woman gets to be "the good looking one" in the relationship and gets worshipped by the fat fuck.

Real life experience here. Both wife and I are the 1 percenters in terms of our friends and family and most people we associate with in terms of physically fit and over the norm muscle/definition. We are not physical muscle gods but compared to normal gym goers we are a bit more "serious"

Our relationship seems to struggle the more and more I get into better shape. Im all about my wife getting shredded, but when i start to lean up; its a problem.
"Why are u trying to out-shine me!?", "why cant u be normal and eat normal!?" , "your just trying to show off"

However, she will oogle and check out any super roided out, square jaw, muscle man any time one walks by. So its funny that as her husband im supposed to be semi chubby and snacking on bon bons

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
She probably thinks ur doing it for someone else..

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Real life experience here. Both wife and I are the 1 percenters in terms of our friends and family and most people we associate with in terms of physically fit and over the norm muscle/definition. We are not physical muscle gods but compared to normal gym goers we are a bit more "serious"

Our relationship seems to struggle the more and more I get into better shape. Im all about my wife getting shredded, but when i start to lean up; its a problem.
"Why are u trying to out-shine me!?", "why cant u be normal and eat normal!?" , "your just trying to show off"

However, she will oogle and check out any super roided out, square jaw, muscle man any time one walks by. So its funny that as her husband im supposed to be semi chubby and snacking on bon bons

Yup, been there.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Same as articles that say size doesn't matter. Most don't want to hear the truth.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Haha the last guy is the best.

Here's "Curtis" when he used to evidently be a "gym fanatic":

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!

That's exactly what I was thinking  :-\

At least we can all believe he is natural.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
Great for her.  Could care less.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.

Big Ro looking suave..
O

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee

Your wife sounds like a disrespectful brat, if I were you I'd start checking out other chicks in front of her  eventually she'll get the message and knock that shit off.
l

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.

Yep, one of the average guys.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

divorce is imminent.
X

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Why is it only in these UK articles? Are the women extra insecure over there where they prefer to be the "better" looking one in the couple?

kofo

• Getbig II
"Sometimes when I'm walking down the street with Clive, I will catch sight of our reflection in a shop window. It's only then that I see us as others must: a petite woman alongside this enormous man (he's 6ft 3in and 22 stone) who is out of breath, out of shape and, some people might think, well out of his league."

This is wrong from a evolutionary point. Shows how modern society and gender roles mess up our genetical programming. Its like deep down she knows it is wrong.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
Your wife sounds like a disrespectful brat, if I were you I'd start checking out other chicks in front of her  eventually she'll get the message and knock that shit off.

My friends wife does that blatantly to the point of even commenting on how "hot" some douche is when hubbies around, and I cringe for him every time I see it

I'd never even date , much less have married,  a woman who does that kind of shit.

falco

• Getbig V
*raises hand*

I'll take their leftovers!

Are you gay MAyar Mostafazadehasl?