Author Topic: CM Punk shoot interview.. why he left WWE..  (Read 25016 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
CM Punk shoot interview.. why he left WWE..
« on: November 27, 2014, 02:26:21 AM »

Colt Cabana art of wrestling podcast interviews CM Punk

http://www.tsmradio.com/colthold2/show226.mp3

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: CM Punk shoot interview.. why he left WWE..
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2014, 03:13:25 PM »
Finally caught it on Youtube, as it wasn't available on ITunes.

Kinda reminded me of the Bret Hart doc. The main point is that the WWE didn't care about his welfare.

What did he expect? Did he not know anything about Vince, before signing with the WWE.  Vince was a sleazy promoter when Punk was playing in a sandbox.

I give Punk credit for quitting, but, it's a lot easier to have a big set of balls when you have a few million in the bank.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2014, 08:54:04 PM »
There is word going around that he will be doing a 2nd part interview with colt cabana..
To throw more dirt out on what is like to work for Vince and the backstage politics / HHH.. this will be interesting  ;D

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 09:03:00 PM »
He called ryback...
The steroid guy...  :D

I wonder what dirt he is going dishing out on cena when he does part 2 of the interview..
Cena = GH / insulin guy.  :-X

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2014, 05:20:47 AM »
There is word going around that he will be doing a 2nd part interview with colt cabana..
To throw more dirt out on what is like to work for Vince and the backstage politics / HHH.. this will be interesting  ;D

I'm surprised he didn't choose an outlet that would make him money for airing this material, such as a shoot DVD or book.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2014, 05:32:21 AM »
He called ryback...
The steroid guy...  :D

I wonder what dirt he is going thru out on cena when he does part 2 of the interview..
Cena = GH / insulin guy.  :-X

While Ryback is the most obvious steroid user in the WWE, they're  pretty much all on steroids. Punk just fingered the guy he had a beef with.

The interview didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know, and I didn't find myself sympathetic to Punk.

At one point he said the WWE didn't make him and that he was CM Punk when he arrived.

While he did make the most of his shot, the reason his bank account is fat is a direct result of being in the WWE and the exposure that brings.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2014, 05:54:54 AM »
What's he doing now?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2014, 06:07:08 AM »
Wasn't CM Punk pretty popular?
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2014, 06:33:15 AM »
What's he doing now?

From what he said, he's writing Comic Books.

I'm not kidding.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2014, 06:38:29 AM »

I'm surprised he didn't choose an outlet that would make him money for airing this material, such as a shoot DVD or book.

I think it's because of his friendship with colt cabana..
Rf video would of payed him a fortune..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2014, 07:42:51 AM »
Apparently, he's gonna respond to emailed questions next week.

One I would like to ask is what it's like for his wife's who is still working for Vince.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2014, 07:46:53 PM »
Apparently HHH is butt hurt...
 ;D

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2014, 05:02:27 AM »

Guy lives in a small apartment and supposedly saved for this rainy day/retirement/firing.

I see him becoming a commentator for UFC, Wrestling etc.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2014, 06:54:12 AM »
Apparently HHH is butt hurt...
 ;D

He knows he's gonna have to listen to a lot of "CM Punk" chants in the arenas going forward.

That said, it seems like most of these disgruntled wrestlers, with their whining about how the WWE didn't care about them, have never had jobs in the real world.

No one forced Punk to become a pro wrestler or to work for Vince. If he's so concerned about the treatment of the boys, he's free to start his own promotion and treat the wrestlers as he sees fit. Trying to change the WWE is not gonna work. It's Vince's company. He took all the risks to make it successful and he's gonna run it his way.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2014, 06:55:30 PM »
More wrestlers backing CM Punk about WWE looking the other way when
Wrestlers are injured.

See below:

Former WWE Superstar Rene Dupree talked to Slam Sports recently, following last week’s controversial CM Punk interview on “The Art of Wrestling” podcast with Colt Cabana.

Part of Punk’s tell-all discussion revealed that WWE doctors continually forced him into action and refused medical treatment on a lump that was eventually revealed as a life-threatening staph infection. Renee Dupree, a two-time WWE tag champion, revealed a similar situation that happened to him during his run with the company.

According to the interview with Slam, Dupree had a hematoma in his temple and was given the night off from Smackdown by Stephanie McMahon. When the cabin pressure normalized on a flight to Cincinnati, the hematoma burst. “I was wearing a white Gold’s Gym t-shirt and it was covered in blood.” Paramedics on scene told the crew that he needed to be rushed to the hospital, but a WWE doctor made the call to keep him on the roster’s connecting flight to Louisville.

According to Rene, he did receive treatment in Louisville, but “I risked my life to save the company a few extra bucks.” The company would have had to pay for a separate flight for him after surgery, but that’s essentially the only real expense.

This is not the first affirmation of CM Punk‘s claim that WWE officials are there to support the company, and not necessarily the talent. In Hardcore Holly’s 2013 autobiography, “The Hardcore Truth”, he revealed his own staph infection that almost cost him his arm. It was diagnosed in the U.S., but backstage staff - including John Laurinaitis – insisted that he attend the European tour, where the infection worsened and Holly almost required an amputation.

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2014, 02:32:52 AM »
Wasn't CM Punk pretty popular?

Yes.. there are still chants in the arena even thou he is no longer wrestling..
Apparently he was making cena money $$ before he quit..

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2014, 04:55:04 PM »
The hole I see in Punk's story is that he acts like the WWE doctor was the only doctor in the world. He could've gone to any emergency room and would've been treated.

gmflex

• Getbig V

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2014, 06:01:06 AM »
Guy lives in a small apartment and supposedly saved for this rainy day/retirement/firing.

I see him becoming a commentator for UFC, Wrestling etc.
It says CM Punk is worth 7.5 million dollars, so he is doing too bad.

Could retire easily.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2014, 01:31:40 PM »
It is tough being a wrestler, yes you personally have the right to go and do whatever but if you disobey Vince/HHH by asking for the night off, take a sabatical etc..then what. You are tossed down the card, punished etc.

Wrestling is dying...there will never be a competitor like WCW to force WWE to put on quality shows. PPV's are nothing but glorified Raws and 9/10x the Raw after the PPV is better.

It is so funny, I remember my Dad telling me about Antonio Rocca, Skull Murphy etc and me telling my 7 yr old son about the Rock, Stone Cold etc but who will our generation look forward to telling their kids about? John Cena is the only one and this is based on his marketing..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2014, 01:50:55 PM »
It is tough being a wrestler, yes you personally have the right to go and do whatever but if you disobey Vince/HHH by asking for the night off, take a sabatical etc..then what. You are tossed down the card, punished etc.

Wrestling is dying...there will never be a competitor like WCW to force WWE to put on quality shows. PPV's are nothing but glorified Raws and 9/10x the Raw after the PPV is better.

It is so funny, I remember my Dad telling me about Antonio Rocca, Skull Murphy etc and me telling my 7 yr old son about the Rock, Stone Cold etc but who will our generation look forward to telling their kids about? John Cena is the only one and this is based on his marketing..
Tell him about Gold Dust  :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2014, 02:23:51 AM »
Just heard CM punk will fight in the UFC.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2014, 05:34:05 AM »
Good for him!
His name alone should draw enough interest and attention to earn him at least a couple of good payouts even if it doesn't go well or otherwise last long.

I only ran into the guy a couple of times while working a few Indy dates with our old promotion, and I know very little about him. But, he seems pretty down to earth and humble.

Even living modestly, though, whatever he's saved up won't last the rest of his life. He needs to do something, and this seems like an excellent choice because it will extend his relevance to the public, affording him future opportunities he might not get with less notoriety.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #24 on: December 07, 2014, 10:22:57 AM »
He's only going to be matched up with fighter's with small records. Smart move on Dana's part. Guys that are 1-0, 2-0, 0-1, etc. He plans to fight at 185 pounds and possibly 170. He's not a big guy at all. I think he's less than 6 feet tall.