Author Topic: Denver copy tries to erase footage - where was the public outcry over this  (Read 3672 times)

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
cop tried to erase footage

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: where was the public outcry over this
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 09:24:46 AM »
typical unstable cops,scary thought when u think about these r the type of guys who supposed to be serving and protecting us. i really like the way the news people said quote(u dont have to hand over your video taped stuff to any cops,unless they have a search warrent. so dont let them get away with that bullshit is basiclly what they r saying,cool news people and they told it like it was
R

juicemachine

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 09:28:25 AM »
Same personalities that enjoy being prison guards, traffic wardens, message board moderators. All disturbed little boys with authoritay. ::)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 09:30:35 AM »
Cops are starting to consider themselves military personnel.  They now call us "civilians"

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 12:44:28 PM »
Here's an idea... Don't be a drug dealer swallowing drugs, a nignog thug trying to scare people with toy guns, or a bigger nignog trying to bully people and attack cops... And you won't get fucked up or shot. That's pretty simple isn't it? This type of force should not only be ok... It should be mandatory. Fuck the criminals.
$

juicemachine

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2014, 12:49:28 PM »
Here's an idea... Don't be a drug dealer swallowing drugs, a nignog thug trying to scare people with toy guns, or a bigger nignog trying to bully people and attack cops... And you won't get fucked up or shot. That's pretty simple isn't it? This type of force should not only be ok... It should be mandatory. Fuck the criminals.
Classic sheep response. Cops are the good guys always. Anyone they fuck up is the bad guy always. I will sleep tight at night and all is well.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2014, 12:52:35 PM »
Everyone hates the police. Everyone.
a

juicemachine

« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2014, 12:54:44 PM »
Everyone hates the police. Everyone.
I also hate traffic wardens. And those people at the exit of the super market trying to sell me cell phone contracts. Most of all I hate probably smelly foreigners at the gym.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2014, 01:02:15 PM »
Classic sheep response. Cops are the good guys always. Anyone they fuck up is the bad guy always. I will sleep tight at night and all is well.

Cops aren't alway the good guys... But nignogs are always the bad guys. Hope this helps.

And sheep are the idiots who believe this hands up... Don't mind the video evidence... He was a good boy nonsense.
$

juicemachine

« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2014, 01:05:24 PM »
Cops aren't alway the good guys... But nignogs are always the bad guys. Hope this helps.

And sheep are the idiots who believe this hands up... Don't mind the video evidence... He was a good boy nonsense.
In the end these are all forces of evil trying to control the population. The cops, the media, it is all rigged.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 01:09:30 PM »
Fuck I hate cops!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2014, 01:14:04 PM »
Dude's a getbigger.  "I used to cagefight..."   LOL

Officer Jones kicked preggo woman because "I thought she was going to kick me".

Hey, some people want to give cops all sorts of power.  They abuse this shit!   THis cop belongs in prison.

juicemachine

« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2014, 01:17:17 PM »
Dude's a getbigger.  "I used to cagefight..."   LOL

Officer Jones kicked preggo woman because "I thought she was going to kick me".

Hey, some people want to give cops all sorts of power.  They abuse this shit!   THis cop belongs in prison.

Probably retired from that undefeated to pursue projects in hedge fund management.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2014, 01:19:41 PM »
Probably retired from that undefeated to pursue projects in hedge fund management.

he would have been in the NFL with his 4.19 speed, but he had a knee injury and wanted to focus on his other interests.

juicemachine

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2014, 01:20:40 PM »
he would have been in the NFL with his 4.19 speed, but he had a knee injury and wanted to focus on his other interests.
Are you talking about Andy Hamman or the man in the video?

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2014, 01:23:45 PM »
They are out of control.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Denver copy tries to erase footage - where was the public outcry over this
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2014, 03:52:54 PM »
The drug dealer trying to swallow a sock with the drugs in,
Good luck with that one.

The cop was way out of order also.

As were the other cops if they erased the video.

All should be charged & prosecuted.

Drug dealer is a Drug dealer, kind of expect poor behaviour.

The cops are meant up hold the law, not Break & twist to
Suit or cover their actions.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2014, 04:19:19 PM »
Cops are starting to consider themselves military personnel.  They now call us "civilians"

x2, its time that we, the civilians, start to fight the power.  Goddamn it, I pay taxes--as far as I'm concerned, they oughta work for me

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2014, 04:35:49 PM »
In a perfect world, the cops and the drug dealer would be settling things in the prison shower in a few months. 

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2014, 04:40:09 PM »
Why would the cop even give a fuck if the dude swallowed drugs? Takes his job wayy to serious.

I grew up in middle class to upper middle class areas and always was fucked with by cops with nothing better to do. I have little to no respect for these non-college educated meat wads with a gun and a complex. Whats even worse is how subjective these guys are. Two cops, two of the same circumstances,,,one cop might not lik how u look, or u remind him of a guy who fucked his HS girlfriend...and then all of a sudden your on the ground and permanent record fucked and future emplyment opps screwed. The other cop might not feel like dealing with you at the moment, or thought it wasnt serious and your free to go and life goes on. That is the most sickening part of pigs.

Im also suprised at some of the super right wingers who stand by asshole cops in here. Its like they white knight all cops "cuz they deal with alot of niggs and its hard work". Gimme a break. Where i grew up, cops lived for arresting white highschool kids and slapping with supplying minors booze charges and arresting small time pot users. Kiss that post college job goodbye kids, officer Miller had a hard on that day, good luck with your future career as a sandwhich artist at subway!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2014, 04:44:53 PM »
Im also suprised at some of the super right wingers who stand by asshole cops in here.

A lot of right-wingers only respect the law some of the time.  Like that dude that smuggled a handgun, rifle, and shotgun + 800 rounds of ammo, into mexico (for possible sale).   He got caught, claimed he was lost, had never been there, didn't know he left Cali (where it was ALSO illegal to drive with these loaded guns).   

Then MEX authorities showed him video of him in mexico 2 times before, presumably doing the same thing - parking truck with guns, going to a bar for a few hours, then voila... heading back home.

So dude tried to ESCAPE TWICE from mex jail.  And still, getbiggers attacked obama for not getting the dude out of jail.  He is an int'l gun smuggler.  The excuse of "Oh, I was lost" was proven to be a lie, as he had been there repeatedly before.  Even if you only charge him for breaking Cali gun laws - enforce them.  All this talk of "We don't need new laws, just enforce the ones we have", then a dude smuggles guns and everyone shits on obama for not demanding his release.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2014, 04:51:34 PM »
Good to see the cops being so proactive.  It's a smart strategy to preemptively dispatch the next Michael Brown before he leaves the womb.
A