Author Topic: Fighting the Devil (Obama/Alinski related)  (Read 886 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Fighting the Devil (Obama/Alinski related)
« on: November 27, 2014, 09:38:00 AM »
il
By Kevin Jackson

When people ask me, "Why would Obama want to destroy America" -- at least the America that most Conservatives know and love? It's simple. Why wait for Hell, when you can create Hell on Earth?

We often hear of Liberals use of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, and people discuss Alinsky's organizing abilities. What they omit is his underlying philosophy. Alinsky built his organizing model on a love of creating hell.

Saul Alinsky interview in Playboy, 1972

ALINSKY: Hell would be heaven for me. All my life I've been with the have-nots. Over here, if you're a have-not, you're short of dough. If you're a have-not in hell, you're short of virtue. Once I get into hell, I'll start organizing the have-nots over there.

PLAYBOY: Why them?

ALINSKY: They're my kind of people.

The man who wrote what Liberals use as the definitive book on community organizing admits to having no virtue. So he destroys communities, using his kind of people.

Take Hillary Clinton for example.  Hillary loved Alinsky's work so much that she actually wrote her senior thesis at Wellesley College on his work, his most notable product being the bible of Liberalism: Rules for Radicals. Obama loved Hillary's work so much that he made her Secretary of State, or what I like to call America's Marketing Department. Why stop at America, when you can ruin the world.

Alinsky dedicated Rules for Radicals to Lucifer:

"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins  --  or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom  --  Lucifer."

Another Alinksy disciple, America's very own Barack "You didn't build that" Obama, built his community organizing model around that of Alinsky, including not worrying much about the results.

The Washington Times reports:

"Under Reagan, adult black unemployment fell by 20 percent, but under Mr. Obama, it has increased by 42 percent.

Black teenage unemployment fell by 16 percent under Reagan, but has risen by 56 percent under Mr. Obama.

The increase in unemployment rates has been far worse for blacks under Mr. Obama than for whites and Hispanics.

Inflation-adjusted real incomes are slightly higher for Hispanics and whites than they were in 2008, but are lower for blacks.

The labor force participation rate has fallen for all groups, but remains far lower for blacks than for whites and Hispanics."

How in the Beelzebub could you have results like this, and still be held in high esteem without some sort of satanic intervention.

Liberal blacks appear unconcerned about the devastation to the black community by Obama and the Left. It should be no surprise that while the Congressional Black Caucus met in Chicago, 9 black people were shot; by other black people.

Is Obama a leader? Certainly. And like the Pied Piper, Obama is leading black people to the gates of Hell. The good news is that most black Liberals don't have to go far. They are already there. Thanks to Saul Alinsky...and Liberalism.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2013/07/obama_alinksy_and_the_devil.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Fighting the Devil (Obama/Alinski related)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 10:07:03 AM »
Yup

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 10:23:01 AM »
just impeach his illegal alien ass.  Anything short of that is just plain bitching.  He's an illegal, so he can be impeached.  Nothing else to talk about.

for 6 years, we've talked about his 'tactics'.  he won re-election and he just gave us amnesty without asking congress' opinion, even.

At this point, "analysis" does nothing, and we know it.  Talking about alinsky is just going thru what was said in 07, 08, 09 10, 11, 12, 13 and now 2014.

impeach.   that's it. 

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 06:11:38 PM »
just impeach his illegal alien ass.  Anything short of that is just plain bitching.  He's an illegal, so he can be impeached.  Nothing else to talk about.

for 6 years, we've talked about his 'tactics'.  he won re-election and he just gave us amnesty without asking congress' opinion, even.

At this point, "analysis" does nothing, and we know it.  Talking about alinsky is just going thru what was said in 07, 08, 09 10, 11, 12, 13 and now 2014.

impeach.   that's it. 

Does your family members you drove to vote for Obama agree with you now?

Why did you believe so strongly in him?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2016, 11:51:02 AM »
Alinsky dedicated Rules for Radicals to Lucifer:

there does seem to be a pattern.  Those politicians without a strong religious compass are more likely to use Alinsky tactics.

I think obama is an atheist and I think Trump worships the dollar.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 11:59:52 AM »
HAHAHAHA love to see these past delusions of the whiners.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2016, 08:39:16 PM »
HAHAHAHA love to see these past delusions of the whiners.

they spent SEVEN YEARS complaining about how Obama used the saul alinksy tactics. For SEVEN YEARS, I've listened weekly as Hannity, Rush, and Levin complained about these tactics on a regular basis.

Now, it's 2016 and Republicans are falling for these SAME tactics from Trump.   You know, the Republican who was a lifelong liberal and clinton buddy.  Yes, he can use these tactics (12 of them) and they're okay with it.  They don't complain about it anymore.

So weird, huh?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2016, 10:44:13 PM »
they spent SEVEN YEARS complaining about how Obama used the saul alinksy tactics. For SEVEN YEARS, I've listened weekly as Hannity, Rush, and Levin complained about these tactics on a regular basis.

Now, it's 2016 and Republicans are falling for these SAME tactics from Trump.   You know, the Republican who was a lifelong liberal and clinton buddy.  Yes, he can use these tactics (12 of them) and they're okay with it.  They don't complain about it anymore.

So weird, huh?

You should quit putting your foot in your mouth...

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/04/13/12_ways_to_use_saul_alinskys_rules_for_radicals_against_liberals/page/full

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2016, 10:46:48 PM »
You should quit putting your foot in your mouth...

http://m.townhall.com/columnists/johnhawkins/2012/04/13/12_ways_to_use_saul_alinskys_rules_for_radicals_against_liberals/page/full

Great.   Repubs have bitched about these rules for almost a decade.

Now, they're saying it's time to stop shitting on these rules, and times to start USING these rules.

Interesting.   Cool.  But they deserve to be shit on, IF they ever complain about obama using these tactics again.  "if you can't beat them, join them!", huh?   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2016, 10:59:56 PM »
Great.   Repubs have bitched about these rules for almost a decade.

Now, they're saying it's time to stop shitting on these rules, and times to start USING these rules.

Interesting.   Cool.  But they deserve to be shit on, IF they ever complain about obama using these tactics again.  "if you can't beat them, join them!", huh?  

The entire point of why this is working for trump in a HUGE way is because of what he backs it with. All the left does in the Alinski plan is demonize with NO plan. Do you even remotely see the difference? Do you even realize or care that Obama and Killary are LEGIT traitors to this country and should be brought up on charges, tried and executed? Not even close to fucking around here. Quit with your patronizing bullshit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2016, 07:40:28 AM »
The entire point of why this is working for trump in a HUGE way is because of what he backs it with. All the left does in the Alinski plan is demonize with NO plan. Do you even remotely see the difference? Do you even realize or care that Obama and Killary are LEGIT traitors to this country and should be brought up on charges, tried and executed? Not even close to fucking around here. Quit with your patronizing bullshit.

Okay.

So you're okay with Trump employing Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, "because of what he backs it with"?

So the Rules themselves aren't bad... their use is acceptable only when they're used with a Plan? 

Obama has been evil for 8 years because he used the rules "with NO plan"?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2016, 10:24:25 AM »

So weird, huh?

Not really.  I mean, hypocrites won't understand the common sense you just typed.