Author Topic: Bodybuilders with small packages who build drug inflated muscle to attract women  (Read 14153 times)

juicemachine

This can only end in laughter and tears once the clothes come off. ???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
none of those pics prove your point

E
E

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
This is Franks girlfriend.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior

Very nice how much?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV

Whats up with the over weight-esq ass? Too many cookies and burgers

Interesting, must be odd having your girlfriend post "sexy" pics for strangers to look at

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
it's a pleasantly thick ass. :D

thebrink

• Getbig V

Honestly that guy always has hot women around him for some reason. Must be his east coast accent that lures them in LOL

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Honestly that guy always has hot women around him for some reason. Must be his east coast accent that lures them in LOL

East coast of Canada?

Schnauzer

• Getbig V

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Checking in  :-X

BigCyp

• Getbig V

Interesting, must be odd having your girlfriend post "sexy" pics for strangers to look at

Says the 'guy' who prefers his woman's ass to be like a small boys  :-\

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
her ass looks just fine to me,if its cookies giving her that ass id say buy her afew more boxes of cookies right away :D
R

BigCyp

• Getbig V
her ass looks just fine to me,if its cookies giving her that ass id say buy her afew more boxes of cookies right away :D

X2

Send an entire troop of girl scouts to her home immediately  ;D

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth

Not much of a surprise. He's one of the few who's got a handsome face as well as a great physique (no homo).

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
i think alot of guys get alittle worried the first time a girl sees his cock, im alway thinking what if her last boyfreind was hung like ron jeremy or jeff stryker. to b honest unless your cock is 2 inches hard most girls r ok with that,i really doubt a girl who;s really into a guy is gonna see his cock and say GET OUTTA MY LIFE U DICKLESS BASTARD :D maybe she might b slightly dissapointed but she will never show it,unless u and her get into a nasty verbal fight,then she might take out the big guns and call u A DICKLESS BASTARD :o
R

thebrink

• Getbig V
East coast of Canada?

Yeah, Newfoundland I think.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
i think alot of guys get alittle worried the first time a girl sees his cock, im alway thinking what if her last boyfreind was hung like ron jeremy or jeff stryker. to b honest unless your cock is 2 inches hard most girls r ok with that,i really doubt a girl who;s really into a guy is gonna see his cock and say GET OUTTA MY LIFE U DICKLESS BASTARD :D maybe she might b slightly dissapointed but she will never show it,unless u and her get into a nasty verbal fight,then she might take out the big guns and call u A DICKLESS BASTARD :o

Ron Jeremy was like 3'4" and used to suck on his own cock - we can only hope that he was into classical flute music and suffered from really bad eye sight... though not even that would save his non existing dignity.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Here's what I don't understand....

How come AnabolicHalo pretends to love bodybuilding so much, but now decides to log into this gimmick account with the same IP address he has used before in order bash bodybuilding?

Halo, why are you using this "juicemachine" gimmick to now bash bodybuilding?

"1"

Tennisballz

• Getbig IV
  • You CANNOT be serious!
Im sure some men suffer from having such a small dick that it actually does affect things, but I bet this is a very small(no pun intended) percentage.  I bet the biggest problem that pegs bodybuilders is inability to perform, since they are messing with hormones all the time.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
X2

Send an entire troop of girl scouts to her home immediately  ;D

x3.  the butt is bootilcious.  His gf is not bad either.  ;)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Most guys have average sized dicks that women generally accept.

Therefore, most bodybuilders have average sized penises.

It's statistics and bell curve distribution.

Unless men who have small penises are more likely to overcompensate by becoming bodybuilders?

Is this what you are implying?

juicemachine

Most guys have average sized dicks that women generally accept.

Therefore, most bodybuilders have average sized penises.

It's statistics and bell curve distribution.

Unless men who have small penises are more likely to overcompensate by becoming bodybuilders?

Is this what you are implying?

Not at all, I am just saying that an average dick on a monsterous body looks ridiculous and is no doubt a big disappointment for a woman attracted to that "big monster" she met in a nightclub.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Not at all, I am just saying that an average dick on a monsterous body looks ridiculous and is no doubt a big disappointment for a woman attracted to that "big monster" she met in a nightclub.

I guess the only positive here is that the low bodyfat exposes more of the penis, giving a larger look.

Guys who are skinny fat or fat probably have at least an inch of penis hidden behind the fat pad on the pubic bone.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V

I've been present when a girl gets into an argument with a guy and tells him in front of everyone "that's why you have a little dick"....The guy's face goes white as a sheet.....its devastating to be told that..especially in front of a group

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
I guess the only positive here is that the low bodyfat exposes more of the penis, giving a larger look.

Guys who are skinny fat or fat probably have at least an inch of penis hidden behind the fat pad on the pubic bone.

Dr. Oz said that for every 30 lbs an obese man loses, he gains an inch of dick