Author Topic: Patrick Schwarzenegger to be a father!  (Read 3348 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Patrick Schwarzenegger to be a father!
« on: November 27, 2014, 08:30:42 PM »
 :D Oh shit, Arnold's going to kill him!
http://www.inquisitr.com/1637205/miley-cyrus-pregnant-pop-star-reportedly-expecting-child-with-boyfriend-patrick-schwarzenegger/

Miley Cyrus is reportedly pregnant and preparing to become a mom at 22 with new boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger.

A source indicated that Miley Cyrus found out she is pregnant close to a month ago, though she has kept the news as private as possible.

“In late October, she mentioned that her period was late,” a source told Life & Style. “She took two pregnancy tests. One came back negative — and the other came back positive. Friends are convinced she’s in the early stages of pregnancy.”

The pop star has been dating Schwarzenegger — the son of Arnold and Maria Shriver — for a little while now. They were seen attending a football game between Cal and USC in mid-November, where photographers caught them sharing a kiss. Sources say they have actually been dating for several months before going public with their relationship.

Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger have a bit of history together. They reportedly had a few dates in 2011, but the relationship did not go any further. Miley and Patrick reportedly remained close during that time, and rekindled their romance this year.

If Miley Cyrus is pregnant, she appears to be getting a lot of support from her new boyfriend. Miley and Patrick were spotted at a friend’s wedding getting close in a photo booth, with Patrick even playfully licking Miley.

Sources say that Patrick Schwarzenegger has also turned his skeptical parents on to the idea of him getting serious with Miley.

“Patrick has done a marvelous job in turning Maria from being violently opposed to now saying she’s a sweet girl and she was really mistaken from not knowing her and only knowing about her from her press,” a source said.

This is not the first time that rumors have circulated that Miley Cyrus is pregnant. Celebrity gossip outlets reported many times over the course of her relationship with Liam Hemsworth that Miley was expecting, including one far-fetched report that she was joining a pregnant Snooki and Kourtney Kardashian about the celebrities raising their babies together.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1637205/miley-cyrus-pregnant-pop-star-reportedly-expecting-child-with-boyfriend-patrick-schwarzenegger/#kL17xcxIWxL0oEYC.99

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
Re: Patrick Schwarzenegger to be a father!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 08:36:47 PM »
If anybody's going to understand unexpected pregnancies, it's Arnold.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 11:20:45 PM »
If it's not on TMZ it's BS.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2014, 01:23:17 AM »
:D Oh shit, Arnold's going to kill him!
http://www.inquisitr.com/1637205/miley-cyrus-pregnant-pop-star-reportedly-expecting-child-with-boyfriend-patrick-schwarzenegger/

Miley Cyrus is reportedly pregnant and preparing to become a mom at 22 with new boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger.

A source indicated that Miley Cyrus found out she is pregnant close to a month ago, though she has kept the news as private as possible.

“In late October, she mentioned that her period was late,” a source told Life & Style. “She took two pregnancy tests. One came back negative — and the other came back positive. Friends are convinced she’s in the early stages of pregnancy.”

The pop star has been dating Schwarzenegger — the son of Arnold and Maria Shriver — for a little while now. They were seen attending a football game between Cal and USC in mid-November, where photographers caught them sharing a kiss. Sources say they have actually been dating for several months before going public with their relationship.

Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger have a bit of history together. They reportedly had a few dates in 2011, but the relationship did not go any further. Miley and Patrick reportedly remained close during that time, and rekindled their romance this year.

If Miley Cyrus is pregnant, she appears to be getting a lot of support from her new boyfriend. Miley and Patrick were spotted at a friend’s wedding getting close in a photo booth, with Patrick even playfully licking Miley.

Sources say that Patrick Schwarzenegger has also turned his skeptical parents on to the idea of him getting serious with Miley.

“Patrick has done a marvelous job in turning Maria from being violently opposed to now saying she’s a sweet girl and she was really mistaken from not knowing her and only knowing about her from her press,” a source said.

This is not the first time that rumors have circulated that Miley Cyrus is pregnant. Celebrity gossip outlets reported many times over the course of her relationship with Liam Hemsworth that Miley was expecting, including one far-fetched report that she was joining a pregnant Snooki and Kourtney Kardashian about the celebrities raising their babies together.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/1637205/miley-cyrus-pregnant-pop-star-reportedly-expecting-child-with-boyfriend-patrick-schwarzenegger/#kL17xcxIWxL0oEYC.99

I bet she told him that she was on the pill!!!! HAHAHA. Best way to TRAP him and bleed him of his fathers money. Arnold should have warned young Patrick that women do this ALL THE TIME.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2014, 03:02:43 AM »
I bet she told him that she was on the pill!!!! HAHAHA. Best way to TRAP him and bleed him of his fathers money. Arnold should have warned young Patrick that women do this ALL THE TIME.

Are you serious? Miley after men for their money? And you think marrying Patrick gives her easy access to Arnold's estate? And do you know who Miley's father is? I think he's pretty well set.

I think Miley is more than set financially. Money is the least of her worries and concern.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2014, 03:04:31 AM »

FermiDirac

• Getbig IV
  • That'll do pig, that'll do
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2014, 03:06:16 AM »
Has this been confirmed by Vince, CSN MFT? ???

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2014, 03:07:09 AM »

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2014, 03:11:49 AM »

I don't see myself as a violent guy, but...

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2014, 03:21:41 AM »
Miley would be so much more attractive if she just grew her hair back.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2014, 03:34:10 AM »
Miley would be so much more attractive if she just grew her hair back.

She's fucked up in her head, long hair won't fix this.

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 03:49:46 AM »
i thought i was gonna read patrick banged his MAID and knocked her up :D
R

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2014, 04:09:42 AM »
i thought i was gonna read patrick banged his MAID and knocked her up :D

This might happen in the future..

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2014, 04:19:27 AM »
Are you serious? Miley after men for their money? And you think marrying Patrick gives her easy access to Arnold's estate? And do you know who Miley's father is? I think he's pretty well set.

I think Miley is more than set financially. Money is the least of her worries and concern.

She is giving Patrick some good ass! Thats it.

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2014, 05:13:54 AM »
If anybody's going to understand unexpected pregnancies, it's Arnold.

~