Author Topic: ONE COP kills 25 dogs in 3 years  (Read 4466 times)

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
Re: ONE COP kills 25 dogs in 3 years
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2014, 11:17:51 AM »

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2014, 04:14:05 AM »
I went for a run and heard something behind me. It was a white pit bull running full speed toward me. I think my heart rate when up to 220. I stopped running and dog caught up to me looking up at me. I slowly walked away and the dog walked with me. Suddenly I realized the dog only wanted to make friends and I started running again with this scary but happy pit bull running with me. When it had enough it turned around and went home. In before someone says cool story bro.
ha ...yes i had a similar thing happen to me. When running in the woods now if i see a Dog running free i just slow down and try to signal i am not a threat. i do like Dogs. Dogs also smell if you are scared which i am never because of growing up with Alsations.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2014, 06:52:12 AM »

30 feet lol i dont like dogs but dosnt mean i would kill or harm one. Only if it was attacking me or someone else etc.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2014, 07:10:05 AM »
saw a Documentary about Romania and Dogs running free in their towns/citys. They really are cruel towards these animals. Maybe people have been attacked i donīt know. Some of the conditions the captured Dogs endure until they are gassed is distgusting. Some of these Countries should never even have been considered to be in the EU .

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2014, 07:14:41 AM »
Keep up the good work and keep decapitating these bastards daily.

Lol for the record i dont, never have or intend to  cut the heads off dogs btw